Upcoming Mechabol Cycle

  1. New Member
    LikeMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    1461
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

    Upcoming Mechabol Cycle


    I will be running a cycle of mechabol starting June 1st. I have all of my support and pct supps covered. I was really looking for some advice/suggestions on what I should stack with the mecabol. I was originally planning on stacking it with stano but now I am rethinking. I am not interested in running it with trenavar or trenazone. I was also tossing around the idea of dplex, protomax, or androbulk. This will not be my first cycle. My goal is an all out bulk. I appreciate any feedback.

  2. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Superdrol
  3. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

    Max lmg?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    supraseed48's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    431
    Rep Power
    11620
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    57.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    Superdrol
    2 methyls?
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
  5. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48

    2 methyls?
    Why not, if he's experienced.
  6. New Member
    supraseed48's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    431
    Rep Power
    11620
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    57.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Why not, if he's experienced.
    Experienced or not his organs are not gonna be more tolerant. Unless he's running the minimum dose on one or the other. Have to see how it was set up.. Mech is new, not enough logs to get a feel for the overall sides to gains ratio on it yet. Id wait to see b4 combining the 2. Just me tho..
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
  7. New Member
    LikeMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    1461
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

    I was honestly leaning towards either 11-oxo, furaza, stano, soemthing along those lines. I am really interested in hearing from someone who has used 11-oxo and stano and can report the differences between the two.
  8. New Member
    LikeMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    1461
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

    Bump
  9. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would run stano with it.
  10. New Member
    Ken Powers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    478
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    11.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Max lmg?
    I'd go with m-lmg since it seems like you're leaning towards adding a non-methyl. M-LMG is a great addition to bulking cycles, definitely look into this more.
  11. New Member
    LikeMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    1461
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Powers View Post
    I'd go with m-lmg since it seems like you're leaning towards adding a non-methyl. M-LMG is a great addition to bulking cycles, definitely look into this more.
    M-lmg is something that I really want to try soon (I have a few bottles in my stash). Honestly I have never ran a 19nor compound and I'm a little hesitant due to some of the sides. The reviews on m-lmg seem to be really good or really bad.
  12. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike

    M-lmg is something that I really want to try soon (I have a few bottles in my stash). Honestly I have never ran a 19nor compound and I'm a little hesitant due to some of the sides. The reviews on m-lmg seem to be really good or really bad.
    I think 75mg/day for 6 weeks would b sick along with mechabol, but i'd run stano to add some androgenicity to the cycle to prevent the sides from m-lmg though.
  13. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46920
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I think 75mg/day for 6 weeks would b sick along with mechabol, but i'd run stano to add some androgenicity to the cycle to prevent the sides from m-lmg though.
    So does stano not commonly have estro sides? I am wanting to run a Mecha cycle in the future and was thinking about running it alongside stano.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  14. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    So does stano not commonly have estro sides? I am wanting to run a Mecha cycle in the future and was thinking about running it alongside stano.
    No stano is a PH to DHT it will actually help keep estrogen down somewhat.
  15. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258614
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Powers View Post
    I'd go with m-lmg since it seems like you're leaning towards adding a non-methyl. M-LMG is a great addition to bulking cycles, definitely look into this more.
    This is what I would go with. It's just better overall.
  16. New Member
    LikeMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    1461
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

    I agree that m-lmg would probably be sick along with mechabol. I have never ran either of them separately so I am not going to stack them. Looks like I'm set on stano and mechabol. Anyone interested in a non biased log?
  17. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike
    I agree that m-lmg would probably be sick along with mechabol. I have never ran either of them separately so I am not going to stack them. Looks like I'm set on stano and mechabol. Anyone interested in a non biased log?
    I am fur sure.
  18. New Member
    LikeMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    1461
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

    I'm starting on Friday June the 1st. I will bump this thread with a link to the log.
  19. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike
    I'm starting on Friday June the 1st. I will bump this thread with a link to the log.
    Aight sounds good.
  20. New Member
    BeastMode 1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    845
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%

    def log this Ish Bro!!
  21. New Member
    LikeMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    1461
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    def log this Ish Bro!!
    I'm preloading support supps now. I'm ready to kill it.
  22. New Member
    BeastMode 1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    845
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    I'm preloading support supps now. I'm ready to kill it.
    whats the layout?? i know u already said all out bulk. but...

    weeks? dosages?
  23. New Member
    BeastMode 1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    845
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%

    btw, an all out bulk at the beggining of summer??? somewhat odd bro.

    most are getting cut-up (in an attempt to look like Dr stri8ted) for summer---including me!
  24. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1
    btw, an all out bulk at the beggining of summer??? somewhat odd bro.

    most are getting cut-up (in an attempt to look like Dr stri8ted) for summer---including me!
    Lol I died to get that lean, I was 4% before I dropped my water.
  25. New Member
    LikeMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    1461
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    btw, an all out bulk at the beggining of summer??? somewhat odd bro.

    most are getting cut-up (in an attempt to look like Dr stri8ted) for summer---including me!
    I live in South Florida so its always beach weather LOL. In all honesty i dont ever follow the winter bulk summer cut thing. When i feel like turning into a beast i bulk and when i feel like im getting to chubby i cut (i really have never been over 15% bodyfat).

    As far as dosage im going to start mechabol at 75 and assess tolerance from there. I am planning on keeping it at 75 as long as i am getting the desired effects. Stano will be dosed starting at 600 and probably ending on 800.
  26. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike

    I live in South Florida so its always beach weather LOL. In all honesty i dont ever follow the winter bulk summer cut thing. When i feel like turning into a beast i bulk and when i feel like im getting to chubby i cut (i really have never been over 15% bodyfat).

    As far as dosage im going to start mechabol at 75 and assess tolerance from there. I am planning on keeping it at 75 as long as i am getting the desired effects. Stano will be dosed starting at 600 and probably ending on 800.
    That sounds good. I hear u bro, I live in central florida and yeah I bulk when I want to too. Either way chicks like both the shredded look and the swole bulky look u know lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mechabol Cycle
    By johnny75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 06:06 PM
  2. Jbry what about mechabol?
    By sam805 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:32 AM
  3. mechabol and m4ohn?
    By sam805 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM
  4. EPI VS Mechabol for recomp
    By Jbrooks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in