Upcoming Mechabol Cycle

LikeMike

Awards
I will be running a cycle of mechabol starting June 1st. I have all of my support and pct supps covered. I was really looking for some advice/suggestions on what I should stack with the mecabol. I was originally planning on stacking it with stano but now I am rethinking. I am not interested in running it with trenavar or trenazone. I was also tossing around the idea of dplex, protomax, or androbulk. This will not be my first cycle. My goal is an all out bulk. I appreciate any feedback.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Max lmg?

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Why not, if he's experienced.
Experienced or not his organs are not gonna be more tolerant. Unless he's running the minimum dose on one or the other. Have to see how it was set up.. Mech is new, not enough logs to get a feel for the overall sides to gains ratio on it yet. Id wait to see b4 combining the 2. Just me tho..

LikeMike

Awards
I was honestly leaning towards either 11-oxo, furaza, stano, soemthing along those lines. I am really interested in hearing from someone who has used 11-oxo and stano and can report the differences between the two.

LikeMike

Awards
I'd go with m-lmg since it seems like you're leaning towards adding a non-methyl. M-LMG is a great addition to bulking cycles, definitely look into this more.
M-lmg is something that I really want to try soon (I have a few bottles in my stash). Honestly I have never ran a 19nor compound and I'm a little hesitant due to some of the sides. The reviews on m-lmg seem to be really good or really bad.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
M-lmg is something that I really want to try soon (I have a few bottles in my stash). Honestly I have never ran a 19nor compound and I'm a little hesitant due to some of the sides. The reviews on m-lmg seem to be really good or really bad.
I think 75mg/day for 6 weeks would b sick along with mechabol, but i'd run stano to add some androgenicity to the cycle to prevent the sides from m-lmg though.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I think 75mg/day for 6 weeks would b sick along with mechabol, but i'd run stano to add some androgenicity to the cycle to prevent the sides from m-lmg though.
So does stano not commonly have estro sides? I am wanting to run a Mecha cycle in the future and was thinking about running it alongside stano.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So does stano not commonly have estro sides? I am wanting to run a Mecha cycle in the future and was thinking about running it alongside stano.
No stano is a PH to DHT it will actually help keep estrogen down somewhat.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd go with m-lmg since it seems like you're leaning towards adding a non-methyl. M-LMG is a great addition to bulking cycles, definitely look into this more.
This is what I would go with. It's just better overall.

LikeMike

Awards
I agree that m-lmg would probably be sick along with mechabol. I have never ran either of them separately so I am not going to stack them. Looks like I'm set on stano and mechabol. Anyone interested in a non biased log?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I agree that m-lmg would probably be sick along with mechabol. I have never ran either of them separately so I am not going to stack them. Looks like I'm set on stano and mechabol. Anyone interested in a non biased log?
I am fur sure.

LikeMike

Awards
I'm starting on Friday June the 1st. I will bump this thread with a link to the log.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
btw, an all out bulk at the beggining of summer??? somewhat odd bro.

most are getting cut-up (in an attempt to look like Dr stri8ted) for summer---including me!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

most are getting cut-up (in an attempt to look like Dr stri8ted) for summer---including me!
Lol I died to get that lean, I was 4% before I dropped my water.

LikeMike

Awards

I live in South Florida so its always beach weather LOL. In all honesty i dont ever follow the winter bulk summer cut thing. When i feel like turning into a beast i bulk and when i feel like im getting to chubby i cut (i really have never been over 15% bodyfat).

As far as dosage im going to start mechabol at 75 and assess tolerance from there. I am planning on keeping it at 75 as long as i am getting the desired effects. Stano will be dosed starting at 600 and probably ending on 800.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I live in South Florida so its always beach weather LOL. In all honesty i dont ever follow the winter bulk summer cut thing. When i feel like turning into a beast i bulk and when i feel like im getting to chubby i cut (i really have never been over 15% bodyfat).

As far as dosage im going to start mechabol at 75 and assess tolerance from there. I am planning on keeping it at 75 as long as i am getting the desired effects. Stano will be dosed starting at 600 and probably ending on 800.
That sounds good. I hear u bro, I live in central florida and yeah I bulk when I want to too. Either way chicks like both the shredded look and the swole bulky look u know lol.