Sarms and body hair???

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Well I'm seriously thinking about going with a Sarm for my cutt this summer but I have body hair that can get excessive if I don't keep up on it. Nair for men is usually my boy in the summer.
I know Sarms have been said to increase hair growth but will it also increase body hair?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in my 4th week of an Osta run, and I haven't noticed any increase in body hair. I have gotten some acne on my chest and forehead, but no hair action.

Now I'll probably wake up tomorrow with a rug on my back :stooges:

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Haha nice, so what is your does and how do you like it? How long are you running it for?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha nice, so what is your does and how do you like it? How long are you running it for?
13mg ed. So far, it's been decent. It's leaning me out nicely, and muscles are staying full. Sides are fairly minimal so far. I'm running it for 6 wks.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
13mg ed. So far, it's been decent. It's leaning me out nicely, and muscles are staying full. Sides are fairly minimal so far. I'm running it for 6 wks.
Nice, thank you and good luck with your run. It's looking like I'm gonna do the same.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
What do you think about running ECA with it?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only noticed maybe slight increase in facial hair, absolutely no body hair nor hair loss on my head (I had lots of hairloss in my teens but I was also on heavy, toxic medication, and it's since stopped [and slightly reversed], so since I have 0 history of MPB in family it's unclear if my hairloss was from MPB or medicine).

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think about running ECA with it?
I occasionally take caffeine and aspirin prior to workouts, but not on a regular basis. I would guess as long as your BP doesn't get too elevated or you notice some funky cardiac rhythms, a full ECA stack might be ok. But again, I don't have any experience with that, so maybe someone else could chime in...