Dbol only cycle

superswole23

Awards
Dbol only cycle 30 mg for 5 weeks pros/cons?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cons..You'll lose most of it when you come off.. PROS You'll feel like a God.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
You could lower the dose to 15-20mg and run for 6-8 weeks. The gains would be more maintainable.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just not worth it, IMO. Use it as a kicker for 4 weeks with a moderate run of test.

Running it alone is just the same as most methylated PH/DS cycles and lends itself to more liver/BP risks and less gains to hold onto (increased glycogen retention that won't stick around).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Without a test base...that short a term and that dose :/ Gains would likely not be kept...Follow the test base advice and maybe lower dosage a bit. Or look into something different as dbol is bad for BP and the liver oO

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The ONLY reason I could assume you'd do that is cause you can't find anything else. From a risk/reward standpoint its just not worth it IMO.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could gain 20 lbs. Heck, that can be done naturally. Difference is this won't be lean mass. Don't expect much other than short term gratification from a dbol only cycle.

superswole23

Awards
Was reading my book About anabolics and it says on 10-15 mg a day for 4 weeks in avg gains abt 10 pounds so on 20-30 it not unheard of to gain 15 to 20 pounds

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The thing is it will only be water , and for such a little time without a good test base...most likely gains wont be kept and you only stress the liver and BP at such dosages and time for little benefit.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
What I don't understand about Dbol is everyone says it's not worth it to run it without test. So how does this compare to running a mild PH by itself like Halo or Epi? Would a Dbol solo run be better than those? Or is it more worth it to just do a run of something like UD?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I don't understand about Dbol is everyone says it's not worth it to run it without test. So how does this compare to running a mild PH by itself like Halo or Epi? Would a Dbol solo run be better than those? Or is it more worth it to just do a run of something like UD?
See my above post.

Dbol is a quick gainer (think along lines of SD, but obviously not an equivalent). Other compounds offer less impressive numbers, but they're more easily keepable.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
See my above post.

Dbol is a quick gainer (think along lines of SD, but obviously not an equivalent). Other compounds offer less impressive numbers, but they're more easily keepable.
Exactly , better to gain 5-10 lbs on an 6-8 week cycle of something else and keep around 80% of it , than to gain 10-20lbs and loose about 60-70% plus the added liver and BP stress , cost-benefit seems to be bad for dbol by itself.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
What about something like Dbol 4 weeks with Stano 8 weeks on top of it? Or would it just be more worth it to do something like SD/Stano? Are Dbols sides as bad as SD also?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If youre going to the dark side, i.e. the illicit stuff, why not go injectable? Squirm-ish around sharp objects? :duel: Its actually much safer to go with the suspensions/injectables. Check this out - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/141577-unreals-guide-injectables.html
This may seem silly to a lot of people but it's actually kind of a mind trick for me mostly I think. I feel like if I was injecting something I couldn't convince myself that what I'm doing is okay, I would feel like a drug addict. Maybe my mind will change in the future IDK. I also am one of the believers that the effects of methylated oral AAS/PH on the liver are greatly exaggerated and many cases shown as examples are extreme scenarios where the users were probably irresponsible.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
This may seem silly to a lot of people but it's actually kind of a mind trick for me mostly I think. I feel like if I was injecting something I couldn't convince myself that what I'm doing is okay, I would feel like a drug addict. Maybe my mind will change in the future IDK. I also am one of the believers that the effects of methylated oral AAS/PH on the liver are greatly exaggerated and many cases shown as examples are extreme scenarios where the users were probably irresponsible.
Sounds like you got your mind made up bro. Best of luck!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was reading my book About anabolics and it says on 10-15 mg a day for 4 weeks in avg gains abt 10 pounds so on 20-30 it not unheard of to gain 15 to 20 pounds
I think your diet and genetics have more to do with how great the gains will be rather than dosage. For instance, I can take SD @ 30mg/day and only see 6-8lbs of gains where others at this dose could easily see 20lbs. Granted, 4 out of those 6-8lbs would be lean mass for me cuz that's how I roll.

Eat like a pig and eat too much (like 1000+ over maintenance) and you'll see huge gains in water weight and strength. 80% of it will go away after ceasing D-Bol tho.

superswole23

Awards
Agreed. Things such as alcohol are much much harder on the liver and people don't have a problem with it

LikeMike

Awards
Have you ever had your liver values checked while on cycle? I have been surprised how out of whack some of my liver values were after getting bloods checked 4 weeks into a 6 week cycle. And that was with so called "mild" prohormones. I personally believe that instead of saying that the effects of methyl aas/ph are exaggerated, you should say the livers ability to repair/regenerate is understated

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Have you ever had your liver values checked while on cycle? I have been surprised how out of whack some of my liver values were after getting bloods checked 4 weeks into a 6 week cycle. And that was with so called "mild" prohormones. I personally believe that instead of saying that the effects of methyl aas/ph are exaggerated, you should say the livers ability to repair/regenerate is understated
That's probably more accurate. Especially considering there's people who go on excessive drinking binges for weeks or months, I bet their liver values would be pretty bad if they went and got them while they were hammered lol.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
I've enjoyed many Dbol only cycles and found that I got really good gains by pulsing Dbol or even Anadrol. Anadrol 50 if you are experienced with AAS and what I did was pulse Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and take it first thing in the morning a half an hour before I would go to the gym and lift. I also took it with the Fishoil and I did this for 4 weeks. You could even extend it to 6 depending on how you feel. If you want you can cut the pill in half and only take 25mgs but depending again on your experience. Only thing I had was the puffy nipple on the right side and a little bit of back pump but Taurine helped that!
Don't forget your proper post cycle! Grab some Nolva or Letro! And some Clomid just incase your boys shrink ;-) haha

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've enjoyed many Dbol only cycles and found that I got really good gains by pulsing Dbol or even Anadrol. Anadrol 50 if you are experienced with AAS and what I did was pulse Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and take it first thing in the morning a half an hour before I would go to the gym and lift. I also took it with the Fishoil and I did this for 4 weeks. You could even extend it to 6 depending on how you feel. If you want you can cut the pill in half and only take 25mgs but depending again on your experience. Only thing I had was the puffy nipple on the right side and a little bit of back pump but Taurine helped that!
Don't forget your proper post cycle! Grab some Nolva or Letro! And some Clomid just incase your boys shrink ;-) haha
I don't know the half-life, but I'm willing to bet the "puffy" nipple was from pulsing. Think about it. Gyno and water weight comes from rising swings in estrogen (in this case). I'd only pulse if I was running Aromasin ED. Swings in hormones is what causes the gyno anyways and that's exactly what a "pulse" is. If I could graph the blood concentration levels of your body over the course of a week on a cycle like that, you'd notice a SIN or COS looking graph with peaks and troughs ED... just my thoughts.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know the half-life, but I'm willing to bet the "puffy" nipple was from pulsing. Think about it. Gyno and water weight comes from rising swings in estrogen (in this case). I'd only pulse if I was running Aromasin ED. Swings in hormones is what causes the gyno anyways and that's exactly what a "pulse" is. If I could graph the blood concentration levels of your body over the course of a week on a cycle like that, you'd notice a SIN or COS looking graph with peaks and troughs ED... just my thoughts.
Well stated. I'm not a fan of the pulse method of anything.

Cycling messes up hormonal values and homeostasis as is; making a rollercoaster isn't going to make your body any happier.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Damn! Thanks guys! I recovered just fine but to prevent any further sides I'll definitely not pulse anymore! I just found it to be easier on the liver and kidneys and I wasn't getting too lethargic! So if I do a full Dbol cycle without pulsing I can still maintain my gains after the cycle? It seemed so much easier to keep all of my gains when pulsing that's why I was a fan of the pulse method!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! Thanks guys! I recovered just fine but to prevent any further sides I'll definitely not pulse anymore! I just found it to be easier on the liver and kidneys and I wasn't getting too lethargic! So if I do a full Dbol cycle without pulsing I can still maintain my gains after the cycle? It seemed so much easier to keep all of my gains when pulsing that's why I was a fan of the pulse method!
How about lay off the orals, or go with something less suppressive or more dry, or both. Personally, unless it's a ph to Trenbolone or Dienolone or is something dry like H-drol, Epi, Winny or SD, I've noticed that orals in general are just difficult to hold the gains with. D-bol tricks you my friend. It's gains are just water for the most part.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
In my 7th week of a Dbol pulse and things are going great, have not noticed much for sides, using Formastanzol daily and 1 erase on the days off. I like the pulse, I do not feel nearly as bad as I have on a 6 week cycle of halo for instance.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
How about lay off the orals, or go with something less suppressive or more dry, or both. Personally, unless it's a ph to Trenbolone or Dienolone or is something dry like H-drol, Epi, Winny or SD, I've noticed that orals in general are just difficult to hold the gains with. D-bol tricks you my friend. It's gains are just water for the most part.
He's been wanting to inject but I won't let him! I don't want him to be around needles because he's had a past with drugs! What's better for bulking Epistane or H-Drol? I hear the new Helladrol is a legit clone! Maybe he can try running that!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
50/50/75/75/75/75/75 maybe 100 depending on how he feels is what Airborne42 told me! ;-D

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Dang babe! Airborne teaching you some things I see? Haha that's good! She picks up quite fast!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Yeah don't worry babe I'm behaving myself! Gosh! Hehe

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah don't worry babe I'm behaving myself! Gosh! Hehe
I finally told my girl about my first cycle.
I inject masteron, and anavar. She was surprisingly cool. Thought she would leave...be good trank ;) ur missus knows her stuff now.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
My wife helps me plan, will do the injects for me, helps with cooking right for me, etc. - I'm trying to get her active on the forum but she's too busy right now.

Neoamerican

Awards
20 posts and your calling Reyman an idiot...you should take some time and read a few of his posts. Solid advice givin...
Yes i did.
I have.
Dbol only is never good advice.
Post count means nothing.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Your mind will change...2months ago you told me I was crazy for researching to run a cycle...and now your on HDrol! Just get the pins and buy the shiz!

Neoamerican

Awards
You're*

Have you ran dbol before?

Please enlighten us on your cycle history
Yes i have.
You must be born enlightened kid.
Ask you dad those questions. I have no more time 4 you or your stupidity.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yes i have.
You must be born enlightened kid.
Ask you dad those questions. I have no more time 4 you or your stupidity.
This is going downhill :loser: Im unsubscribing to this thread.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur.
Halodrol is more proven that Epistane. It has a better percentage of good responders according to my research. Epistane is more ideal for fat burning but H-Drol can do both cutting and bulking pretty well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, aside from the horrible grammar, this thread is pretty entertaining.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Halodrol is more proven that Epistane. It has a better percentage of good responders according to my research. Epistane is more ideal for fat burning but H-Drol can do both cutting and bulking pretty well.
H-drol never did Ish for me. Epi, on the other hand, was solid at higher doses.
Both are best in a cut or recomp, but results can really differ ALOT from person to person. You gotta figure out what compounds work best for YOU.

On a side note, Tren and SD were my overall Fav's.