Dbol only cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Trank406 View Post
    Damn! Thanks guys! I recovered just fine but to prevent any further sides I'll definitely not pulse anymore! I just found it to be easier on the liver and kidneys and I wasn't getting too lethargic! So if I do a full Dbol cycle without pulsing I can still maintain my gains after the cycle? It seemed so much easier to keep all of my gains when pulsing that's why I was a fan of the pulse method!
    How about lay off the orals, or go with something less suppressive or more dry, or both. Personally, unless it's a ph to Trenbolone or Dienolone or is something dry like H-drol, Epi, Winny or SD, I've noticed that orals in general are just difficult to hold the gains with. D-bol tricks you my friend. It's gains are just water for the most part.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Neoamerican View Post
    You an idiot.
    20 posts and your calling Reyman an idiot...you should take some time and read a few of his posts. Solid advice givin...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trank406 View Post
    I've enjoyed many Dbol only cycles and found that I got really good gains by pulsing Dbol or even Anadrol. Anadrol 50 if you are experienced with AAS and what I did was pulse Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and take it first thing in the morning a half an hour before I would go to the gym and lift. I also took it with the Fishoil and I did this for 4 weeks. You could even extend it to 6 depending on how you feel. If you want you can cut the pill in half and only take 25mgs but depending again on your experience. Only thing I had was the puffy nipple on the right side and a little bit of back pump but Taurine helped that!
    Don't forget your proper post cycle! Grab some Nolva or Letro! And some Clomid just incase your boys shrink ;-) haha
    In my 7th week of a Dbol pulse and things are going great, have not noticed much for sides, using Formastanzol daily and 1 erase on the days off. I like the pulse, I do not feel nearly as bad as I have on a 6 week cycle of halo for instance.

4. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    How about lay off the orals, or go with something less suppressive or more dry, or both. Personally, unless it's a ph to Trenbolone or Dienolone or is something dry like H-drol, Epi, Winny or SD, I've noticed that orals in general are just difficult to hold the gains with. D-bol tricks you my friend. It's gains are just water for the most part.
    He's been wanting to inject but I won't let him! I don't want him to be around needles because he's had a past with drugs! What's better for bulking Epistane or H-Drol? I hear the new Helladrol is a legit clone! Maybe he can try running that!

5. 50/50/75/75/75/75/75 maybe 100 depending on how he feels is what Airborne42 told me! ;-D
    •   

6. Dang babe! Airborne teaching you some things I see? Haha that's good! She picks up quite fast!

7. Yeah don't worry babe I'm behaving myself! Gosh! Hehe

8. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl
    Yeah don't worry babe I'm behaving myself! Gosh! Hehe
    I finally told my girl about my first cycle.
    I inject masteron, and anavar. She was surprisingly cool. Thought she would leave...be good trank ur missus knows her stuff now.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

9. My wife helps me plan, will do the injects for me, helps with cooking right for me, etc. - I'm trying to get her active on the forum but she's too busy right now.
    Back.... for real this time

10. Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    20 posts and your calling Reyman an idiot...you should take some time and read a few of his posts. Solid advice givin...
    Yes i did.
    I have.
    Dbol only is never good advice.
    Post count means nothing.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

This may seem silly to a lot of people but it's actually kind of a mind trick for me mostly I think. I feel like if I was injecting something I couldn't convince myself that what I'm doing is okay, I would feel like a drug addict. Maybe my mind will change in the future IDK. I also am one of the believers that the effects of methylated oral AAS/PH on the liver are greatly exaggerated and many cases shown as examples are extreme scenarios where the users were probably irresponsible.
    Your mind will change...2months ago you told me I was crazy for researching to run a cycle...and now your on HDrol! Just get the pins and buy the shiz!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

12. Quote Originally Posted by Neoamerican

Your an idiot.
    You're*

Have you ran dbol before?

Please enlighten us on your cycle history
    Getting back into the swing of things

13. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    You're*

Have you ran dbol before?

Please enlighten us on your cycle history
    Yes i have.
    You must be born enlightened kid.
    Ask you dad those questions. I have no more time 4 you or your stupidity.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Neoamerican View Post
    Yes i have.
    You must be born enlightened kid.
    Ask you dad those questions. I have no more time 4 you or your stupidity.
    This is going downhill Im unsubscribing to this thread.
    Back.... for real this time

15. Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl View Post
    50/50/75/75/75/75/75 maybe 100 depending on how he feels is what Airborne42 told me! ;-D
    I concur.

16. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I concur.
    Halodrol is more proven that Epistane. It has a better percentage of good responders according to my research. Epistane is more ideal for fat burning but H-Drol can do both cutting and bulking pretty well.

17. huh, aside from the horrible grammar, this thread is pretty entertaining.

18. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Halodrol is more proven that Epistane. It has a better percentage of good responders according to my research. Epistane is more ideal for fat burning but H-Drol can do both cutting and bulking pretty well.
    H-drol never did Ish for me. Epi, on the other hand, was solid at higher doses.
    Both are best in a cut or recomp, but results can really differ ALOT from person to person. You gotta figure out what compounds work best for YOU.

On a side note, Tren and SD were my overall Fav's.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dbol only cycle
    By StrayDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 08:41 PM
  2. SUS + DBOL + EQ CYCLE ??
    By mshawdawg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 03:02 AM
  3. Dbol/SD cycle
    By rayactr2k6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:16 AM
  4. dbol only cycle
    By alwaysgaining in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 01:07 AM
  5. First Dbol cycle what should i know??
    By svt99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 12:03 AM