fina, 1-test, and dmso

iisahillbilly

Awards
i want to mix fina and 1-test into some dmso gel.
But i need to know how much 1-test to mix in with the fina, i have 2 carts of fina and a jar of 16oz dmso gel. Need to buy the 1-test. Do i mix everything into the 16oz jar? or Do seperate and do it some other way? what do you guys think?
thanks a lot.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by "DMSO gel?" Is it the BDC Gel or something else?
If it is the BDC Gel you could probably get a total of at least 24g and at most 32g of androgens into it. Each cart of fina is 2g of androgens if you separate it from the binders and crap.
I'd personally make it 8oz of gel (again if BDCs) and put 4g of fina and 10g of 4AD (not 1-test) into the brew. If you are dead-set on the 1-test you can easily get 10g, and maybe even 12g into 8oz along with the 4g of fina (again, assuming this is the BDC dmso gel).

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by "DMSO gel?" Is it the BDC Gel or something else?
he means dmso gel. (ha) instead of liquid. as far as running fina and 1test together in a transdermal, i dont know...ill wait for veterans who has used fina to comfirm this however, i wouldnt run the two together iisah...

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even consider fina and 1-test together. You are getting no synergys and both have a VERY negative impact on libido. So your getting no benifits and double sides..NOT a smart idea.

Use 4-AD or TNE with fina in a transdermal. Your libido, girlfriend and attitude will thank you.

iisahillbilly

Awards
the gel im tlaking about is 90% dmso gel from a veternarian.
Why do yall say not to the 1 test with fina but to use the 4 ad? i thought 1-test was more powerful?
thnaks guys

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1-test and 4-AD are very different though. Fina and 1-test are superbly similar, stacking them will result in competition between them. 4-AD is a precursor to testosterone, so it will add some bloat and fat, but it will also help counteract the loss of libido that comes with 1-test.

ManBeast

iisahillbilly

Awards
are the reported gains of 4-ad as good as the ones from 1-test? And if so, how much 4-ad powder do i buy to go with my 6 weeks of fina?
thanks for the help

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I like a 3 to 1 ratio of 4-AD to fina. So if your using 4 grams fina, toss in 12 grams 4-AD.

iisahillbilly

Awards
so i take 8oz of the dmso gel and 15grams of the 4ad, mix it all up in the jar. How much do i apply each time, and do i know how much i am applying?
thanks bro's

wardog

Awards
  • Established
so you have 4 grams of fina. That amount is just a tease to me, but anyway, mix in 12 grams of 4-AD. I would use the mix you have then for about a 3 week cycle. I would personally get more fina, and run the cycle for 6 weeks, but 3 weeks should show some gains.

iisahillbilly

Awards
you dont think 2g of fina is enough? i thought it came out to be about 75mg a day? how much would you run?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
75mg a day is what it is if you inject. Figure 30-35% absorption with transdermal. You need to apply about 200mg of tren a day to get around that number absorbed into you.

iisahillbilly

Awards
ok, thanks. but sopposing that i just use what i have this round, the 2g of fina, and i am about to order 12g of 4-ad (right ?) than i just throw all that **** into an 8oz jar of the dmso gel and go.
but my next question, How much do i know to take out each application?
thank for your help wardog