pre cycle blood work. I need some experienced opinions

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Alright I just started a cycle of superdrol a week ago and decided to get blood taken before so I could see what my baseline values were. Unfortunately I have been using pro hormones for quite some time and didnt know how to do a proper pct until a couple years ago. I noticed a decrease in libido, erection strength, and i was ALWAYS tired. Not to mention I had some gyno flare up out of no where right before I started my cycle. The bloodwork was done by quest

Total Testosterone: 410 ng/dl range: 250-1100
Free Testosterone : 84.9 pg/ml range: 35-155
estrodial: 15 pg/ml range: < 39
LH: 2.1 miu/ml range: 1.5-9.3
FSH: 1.9 miu/ml range: 1.6-8
SHBG: 30 nmol/L range: 10-50

I was pretty surprised that my testosterone levels were as high as they were with as low of LH levels that I have (even though I know its still on the low side) This was roughly 3 months after I have touched anything that had messed with my hormones. Why are my LH levels so low? I thought when you were shut down from steroid use that your LH levels were supposed to be high and test levels would be low. Can anyone explain to me what is going on here?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm. Very interesting. But I would think LH would be low as well coming off a cycle as I thought serms were used to raise LH.
Interested for more knowledgeable input.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Well my LH levels are still low even though they are within the normal range. i have had blood taken while on nolva and my test, LH, and FSH levels are through the roof. As soon as i come off of them, the levels go back down. Maybe I screwed myself up past repair?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If low LH and FSH don't have anything to do with a cycle than I would think its most likely related to pituitary function. There's multiple causes for poor pituitary output and it would need to be looked into further.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
no, the low lh and fsh definitely have something to do with pro hormone use. I'm wondering if there is something I can do to fix it. Maybe a restart protocol of some sort?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no, the low lh and fsh definitely have something to do with pro hormone use. I'm wondering if there is something I can do to fix it. Maybe a restart protocol of some sort?
I would make an appointment with an endocrinologist or urologist and discuss the options. They might want to attempt a restart with Clomid.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
I would make an appointment with an endocrinologist or urologist and discuss the options. They might want to attempt a restart with Clomid.
yea that's what I was planning on doing after I attempt my own restart after my cycle. im halfway through almost so i figured id just finish it out and see if I can do it myself, get blood drawn, then consult with an endo.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea that's what I was planning on doing after I attempt my own restart after my cycle. im halfway through almost so i figured id just finish it out and see if I can do it myself, get blood drawn, then consult with an endo.
Sounds like a plan. Good luck and hopefully it all works out.