second day of m1t, m5aa cycle and i have a question...

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
took my morning dose of m1t today, about 4 or 5 hours later it was time to lift. i took 40mg of m5aa 45 min. before i hit the gym. today was shoulders and back day. i was fine until i hit the deadlifts. on my 4th set, 2nd tripple, i felt like i was going to puke. i don't know if maybe i had eaten a bit too much before i hit the gym or if this combination was a bit much to jump into. i also felt like i had to clear my ears a bit, like when you dive into water too deep?

anyone experience anything like this? i'm going to try the m5aa before i lift tomorow to see if maybe i just ate too much.

i was pissed b/c i had to cut my workout short :(

darius

Maybe your blood pressure was really high when you started working out. M1T causes that.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Maybe your blood pressure was really high when you started working out. M1T causes that.

what are some other symptoms of high bp? i normally have pretty low bp whenever it is checked by a doc.

darius

I'm really not all that sure, but for me, its whenever I start feeling really light headed and almost like I am going to faint. Whenever I feel really fatigued or feel my heart pumping in my head, very fast heart rate. Then driving home from the gym, I feel like I'm gonna pass out and hit a tree.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
ok i dont think that was the problem :eek: i think i just ate too much or something...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would monitor your bp to be safe. Stop by a Walmart or grocery store on the way home to check it. If your arms are too big to fit in the cuff provided like mine, you can always stop at a local fire dept. they will be more than happy to check it for you, and their cuffs will fit a leg. Either way, it sounds like it could be high bp, and going to the doc every once in a while isn't going to cut it when running androgens.

Awards
I just bought a my own instruments to take my blood pressure. I take mine every morning when I wake up in the morning when i am on cycle. I then look for the weekly average.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
will check my bp several times a week :)

lifted today on the m5aa and m1t, felt great. stopped by to check my bp after lifting and it was a bit higher than normal, but not by very much. seems like the food was the culprit.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
well a few more days into the cycle and i'm LOVING IT. strength is up, intensity is WAY up in the gym, aggression is getting up there but its not a problem, and i'm up a few pounds which is obviously water from the m1t.