Transdermal

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 5 sprays
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Androstenetrione 100 mg*
7-OXO-DHEA 100 mg*
*Daily Value not Established

I'm wondering if anyone here has used this product for pct? I was planning to my second M1T cycle after the new year, stacking it with 4AD. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT. Was thinking of using this and another added 300mg of 6-OXO a day.

Any thoughts?

I'm usually posting at the bb.com boards, but not many there seem to use Dermabolics stuff.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
It's been recommended not to use the 6-OXO for PCT when using M1T because M1T will shut you down hard. It's a good product but the consensus is to use Nolva when dealing with a methyl this strong. There are some other threads discussing this, I would do a search on those.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Thanks for the response...The thing is I live in Canada so getting stuff through customs has been tough. I'm currently trying to get my hands on some Nolva, but if that doesn't pan out, this would be my fall back plan.

yourHEAD

Awards
I'm going to be using Metacort with Nolva. I'm on 400mg 1-test (5 weeks) and 600mg 1,4andro(6 weeks started 1 week before 1-test). I have heard of a couple people using it standalone with good effect but not with methalated hormones. There is no need to add more 6-oxo. The general consensus was that transdermal was much great efficiency than oral so the dosing was 4 sprays until the bottle ran out. This came from a 1fast400 forum moderator. Good luck!

Brian

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I'm going to be using Metacort with Nolva. I'm on 400mg 1-test (5 weeks) and 600mg 1,4andro(6 weeks started 1 week before 1-test). I have heard of a couple people using it standalone with good effect but not with methalated hormones. There is no need to add more 6-oxo. The general consensus was that transdermal was much great efficiency than oral so the dosing was 4 sprays until the bottle ran out. This came from a 1fast400 forum moderator. Good luck!

Brian
Thanks for the info!

I'm trying to get my hands on some nolva, but customs in canada are such tight a$$es. I must have the worst luck or something, because my orders get checked 5-6 times.

If I can get Nolva through I'd use that, but this is my plan b.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't even have a plan B when dealing with m1t. If you can't get the proper pct for it why run it at all? There are other options out there to take. If you insist on it metacort I assume would be your best route. I have used it in conjunction with nolva, and had a nice recovery. Good luck.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I've used it WITH tamoxifen for PCT, will use it in PCT of every cycle I use in the future (legal or illegal,) and would recommend it to anybody. Using this I felt fantastic throughout PCT and strength gains came as they had pre-cycle (slowly but surely)...whereas using only tamox there were a few weeks where I lost strength/size and felt like laying in bed all day.

I used tamox at 40 mg/day for the first five days, 30 for the second five days, and 20 for the next 11 days. I used Metacort at full dosage for the first five days, 3/4 dosage for the second five days, and half dosage for the next 11 days.

This was after an eight week cycle of 1-test/4-ad transdermal with MOHN added the last four weeks.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I've used it WITH tamoxifen for PCT, will use it in PCT of every cycle I use in the future (legal or illegal,) and would recommend it to anybody. Using this I felt fantastic throughout PCT and strength gains came as they had pre-cycle (slowly but surely)...whereas using only tamox there were a few weeks where I lost strength/size and felt like laying in bed all day.

I used tamox at 40 mg/day for the first five days, 30 for the second five days, and 20 for the next 11 days. I used Metacort at full dosage for the first five days, 3/4 dosage for the second five days, and half dosage for the next 11 days.

This was after an eight week cycle of 1-test/4-ad transdermal with MOHN added the last four weeks.
Thanks, really appreciate the response.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've used metacort after a 4 week 1-Test/4AD cycle. I kept all of my gains as far as I could tell. Now, as far as the leaning out aspects of it and the cort-reduction, I don't think it was significant, but thats just my .02.