A few questions

roccky08

Awards

Pardom my ignorance, I've been planing my first AAS cycle for over 6 months and I need to know all the details before i start, because i don't want any surprises. I recently received my gear, but I need some clarification.
1) Do i break the tip of the amps? if so
what is the safest way to do it?
2) Question about hcg. I assume the powder must be disolved in the solvent. Since is for multiple shots, do I need to transfer it to a container with a rubber top?.
3) I have read that hcg needs to be refrigerated. Do i have to refrigerate while in powder form or after mixing?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Pardom my ignorance, I've been planing my first AAS cycle for over 6 months and I need to know all the details before i start, because i don't want any surprises. I recently received my gear, but I need some clarification.
2) Question about hcg. I assume the powder must be disolved in the solvent. Since is for multiple shots, do I need to transfer it to a container with a rubber top?.
3) I have read that hcg needs to be refrigerated. Do i have to refrigerate while in powder form or after mixing?
1)Yes and use a pen cap to snap the top off
2)Yes dissolve powder with small amount of BW then transfer into a sterile sealed vial.
3)In powder form just keep in a dry cool place out of the light and you should be good, after mixing put in in the fridge.

unikfreak

Awards

A buddy of mine uses a finger nail file to score the glass.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Both of the above help as well also I forgot to mention in number 2 After adding to a sterile vial add more BW to desired concentration. Later J