Methyl-1 4ADD Cycle?

  1. jayzeus
    Guest
    jayzeus's Avatar

    Methyl-1 4ADD Cycle?


    Hey all!

    I was thinking about going on the M-1 4ADD cycle. I was wondering, what should be used with it? Should it go with a transdermal? If so, which one? Should it be stacked with something? For how long should it be used (i'm assuming using tamoxifen, or something similar after finishing)? What's a good dosage?

    I used M1T with a transdermal (I forgot what it was - 4aderm?) few months ago (about 6-7), and that worked out pretty good. But I heard that m1 4add is supposed to have less side effects, and be better on the liver...?

    Any info, tips, links, opinions appreciated!

  2. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1033
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    85.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    M1,4ADD will stack nicely with 1-test or 4-AD. Just type m1,4add in the search and you will learn much more than you will from just this one thread. There are many cycle logs you may want to read as well.
  3. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,989
    Rep Power
    3013
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah there is a thread with a m1,4ad, 1test, and 4ad cycle.
    •   
       

  4. jayzeus
    Guest
    jayzeus's Avatar

    Well, the thing is that I've been searching through the forums, and I can't seem to get a straight answer. I'd like to find out what's a *good* dosage. Some people are saying that the retention is not too good, and all you gain is mostly water. And you know, I don't really want to spend money, just to gain and loose everything after I finish...

    I've also noticed that some are using M14add to start their M1T cycle... I'm just a bit hazy on these things. Any help appreciated...!
  5. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wouldn't suggest running it to start m1t. Try a base transdermal like 1-test or a combination with 4ad. I would say start at 60-80 mgs, and bump the dosage until your are comfortable. Run the entire cycle for 6 weeks including the m14.

  6. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3202
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I really think 1-ad (the real stuff - Ergopharm) and M1,4add would be a crazy strength stack.
    400mg 1-ad
    90-120mg m1,4add
    *Ive had better results on 1-ad (ergopharm) than 1-test however.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  7. New Member
    chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

    Sorry to jack the thread, but my question does relate and I think could benefit.

    Trying to decide what to stock up on, and working out my next cycles at the same time.

    Was planning to stack 1-AD with Mdien but I'm considering using M1,4ad now. 300mg of 1-AD daily + 30mg of M1,4AD, for 4 weeks?
  8. jayzeus
    Guest
    jayzeus's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    I really think 1-ad (the real stuff - Ergopharm) and M1,4add would be a crazy strength stack.
    400mg 1-ad
    90-120mg m1,4add
    *Ive had better results on 1-ad (ergopharm) than 1-test however.
    So are you saying that you'd recommend going on a 1-ad with m1,4add cycle? How long should the cycle last?

    What would be the retention after using that? Would a mass gainer (such as CytoGainer or something) help with that?

    Thanks!
  9. darius
    Guest
    darius's Avatar

    Wouldn't m1,4add and 4ad together create alot of estrogen??
    I guess use of an AI or a low dose of Nolva may be necessary for some if they go that route.
  10. New Member
    chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

    Yeah, I think it would too. Could always take some formestane on cycle, besides being an aromatise inhibitor, it also helps with gains. If you're taking too much orals, get the transdermal, e-form from dermabolics.
  11. New Member
    ironguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    16.17%

    Talking


    Sorry to steal you thread here, but i think all your answers where answered from the beginning of it and I JUST WANT TO TEST MY AVATAR HERE....LOL~!!! cheers all!
  12. jayzeus
    Guest
    jayzeus's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Wouldn't m1,4add and 4ad together create alot of estrogen??
    I guess use of an AI or a low dose of Nolva may be necessary for some if they go that route.
    What about m1,4add and 1-ad mentioned earlier? Would that work pretty good?
  13. Board Supporter
    xXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by ironguns
    Sorry to steal you thread here, but i think all your answers where answered from the beginning of it and I JUST WANT TO TEST MY AVATAR HERE....LOL~!!! cheers all!
    Nice avatar I have some 1,4Ad on hand but I have not decided how I'm going to use it.
  14. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    im running 120mg/QD with ~1g/1-test cyp and 1800mg 4ad cyp. its a nice one.......
  15. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,989
    Rep Power
    3013
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xXx
    Nice avatar I have some 1,4Ad on hand but I have not decided how I'm going to use it.
    yeah his is cool, but I still like eddie.
  16. darius
    Guest
    darius's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jayzeus
    What about m1,4add and 1-ad mentioned earlier? Would that work pretty good?
    Yeah it really should. One's pretty wet and one is pretty dry. Play around with it and come up with something to where you would use the m1,4add first and the 1-ad last. So the wet gains carry over with the dry, or you can just run both for an equal length. You may still bloat from the m1,4add, because if I remember correctly it creates a methyl-estrogen which is supposed to be pretty strong on paper, but not as strong in users. Either way, just use some nolva or and AI to combat this, or if the bloat doesn't bother you, forget about controlling it.
  17. Board Supporter
    xXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    yeah his is cool, but I still like eddie.
    maiden fan eh!
  18. Advanced Member
    diplomats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    429
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    71%

    BEST COMBINATION WITH M14ADD


    I just got off the M14ADD stack. I stacked it with VPX 1-TEST (heavy doses-12cc daily) for about 7 weeks here is what the stack looked like

    week 1 to 7 M14ADD started at 90mg ed to 210mg ed
    week 1 to 3 M-40hn 12mg ed (didnt do **** for me)
    week 1 to 7 VPX-1TEST started at 6cc for first two weeks ended with 12cc ed.
    week 7 to 8 M5AA 70mg ed


    outcome
    before after
    176 190
    biceps 17" 17.75"
    shoulder 49" 52"
    chest 43" 45"
    waist 32" 31"

    M14ADD IS THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VPX 1-TEST IS THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    M-40HN DUNNO (try it again heavy dose)
    M5AA THA ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    MY TRANING AND NUTRITION PRICELESSSSSSSS........
  19. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8151
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    I just got off the M14ADD stack. I stacked it with VPX 1-TEST (heavy doses-12cc daily) for about 7 weeks here is what the stack looked like

    week 1 to 7 M14ADD started at 90mg ed to 210mg ed
    week 1 to 3 M-40hn 12mg ed (didnt do **** for me)
    week 1 to 7 VPX-1TEST started at 6cc for first two weeks ended with 12cc ed.
    week 7 to 8 M5AA 70mg ed


    outcome
    before after
    176 190
    biceps 17" 17.75"
    shoulder 49" 52"
    chest 43" 45"
    waist 32" 31"

    M14ADD IS THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VPX 1-TEST IS THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    M-40HN DUNNO (try it again heavy dose)
    M5AA THA ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    MY TRANING AND NUTRITION PRICELESSSSSSSS........

    Let us know what you weigh 2 weeks post cycle
  20. jayzeus
    Guest
    jayzeus's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Yeah it really should. One's pretty wet and one is pretty dry. Play around with it and come up with something to where you would use the m1,4add first and the 1-ad last. So the wet gains carry over with the dry, or you can just run both for an equal length. You may still bloat from the m1,4add, because if I remember correctly it creates a methyl-estrogen which is supposed to be pretty strong on paper, but not as strong in users. Either way, just use some nolva or and AI to combat this, or if the bloat doesn't bother you, forget about controlling it.
    Hey cool, I think I'll try the m1,4add + 1-ad stack. How long should the cycle last? What would you recommend?

    As far as fighting estrogen, is nolva pretty much the same thing as tamoxifen? The reason why i'm asking is because I still have some left from my m1t cycle.

    Thanks again!
  21. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2847
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    I just got off the M14ADD stack. I stacked it with VPX 1-TEST (heavy doses-12cc daily) for about 7 weeks here is what the stack looked like

    week 1 to 7 M14ADD started at 90mg ed to 210mg ed
    week 1 to 3 M-40hn 12mg ed (didnt do **** for me)
    week 1 to 7 VPX-1TEST started at 6cc for first two weeks ended with 12cc ed.
    week 7 to 8 M5AA 70mg ed


    outcome
    before after
    176 190
    biceps 17" 17.75"
    shoulder 49" 52"
    chest 43" 45"
    waist 32" 31"

    M14ADD IS THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VPX 1-TEST IS THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    M-40HN DUNNO (try it again heavy dose)
    M5AA THA ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    MY TRANING AND NUTRITION PRICELESSSSSSSS........
    Nice gains, but wait for a month PCT (you may keep all gains, I'm just saying so you don't get dissappointed). Also, I'm glad you showed up here...b/c you now have access to great products at great prices (until the ban is complete anyway) VPX is a rip off! Take a look at some of the sponsors forums.

    EDIT: In regards to the original post, I'm going , Designer Supplements: M1,4ADD + 1-Test Cyp + 4AD Cyp (can replece w/ SledeTest). M 1,4ADD for weeks 1-6 and then for week 1-8 I'll be taking 600mg/wk 1-Test and 1875mg/week 4AD. I'd say this would be a pretty damn good stack. I'll tell you after I finish though for sure
  22. darius
    Guest
    darius's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jayzeus
    Hey cool, I think I'll try the m1,4add + 1-ad stack. How long should the cycle last? What would you recommend?

    As far as fighting estrogen, is nolva pretty much the same thing as tamoxifen? The reason why i'm asking is because I still have some left from my m1t cycle.

    Thanks again!
    I would probably run it at around 6 weeks, but I am not too sure on how toxic m14add is, so maybe it should be less.

    Nolva is Tamoxifen Citrate. Nolva is just a brand name. Make sure you have enough. You never know if you will get gyno during the cycle and need extra amounts of Nolva.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m1,4add cycle critique
    By iron ogr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 05:50 PM
  2. M1,4ADD Cycle Feeback Wanted
    By Redspy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 04:09 PM
  3. Help Me Out: Mid M1,4ADD Cycle Question
    By skeptical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 05:50 AM
  4. Starting first m1,4add cycle.....
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 06:36 AM
  5. methyl-1 cycle Qs
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in