Methyl-1 4ADD Cycle?

jayzeus

Hey all!

I was thinking about going on the M-1 4ADD cycle. I was wondering, what should be used with it? Should it go with a transdermal? If so, which one? Should it be stacked with something? For how long should it be used (i'm assuming using tamoxifen, or something similar after finishing)? What's a good dosage?

I used M1T with a transdermal (I forgot what it was - 4aderm?) few months ago (about 6-7), and that worked out pretty good. But I heard that m1 4add is supposed to have less side effects, and be better on the liver...?

Any info, tips, links, opinions appreciated!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD will stack nicely with 1-test or 4-AD. Just type m1,4add in the search and you will learn much more than you will from just this one thread. There are many cycle logs you may want to read as well.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah there is a thread with a m1,4ad, 1test, and 4ad cycle.

jayzeus

Well, the thing is that I've been searching through the forums, and I can't seem to get a straight answer. I'd like to find out what's a *good* dosage. Some people are saying that the retention is not too good, and all you gain is mostly water. And you know, I don't really want to spend money, just to gain and loose everything after I finish...

I've also noticed that some are using M14add to start their M1T cycle... I'm just a bit hazy on these things. Any help appreciated...!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't suggest running it to start m1t. Try a base transdermal like 1-test or a combination with 4ad. I would say start at 60-80 mgs, and bump the dosage until your are comfortable. Run the entire cycle for 6 weeks including the m14.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I really think 1-ad (the real stuff - Ergopharm) and M1,4add would be a crazy strength stack.
400mg 1-ad
90-120mg m1,4add
*Ive had better results on 1-ad (ergopharm) than 1-test however.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Sorry to jack the thread, but my question does relate and I think could benefit.

Trying to decide what to stock up on, and working out my next cycles at the same time.

Was planning to stack 1-AD with Mdien but I'm considering using M1,4ad now. 300mg of 1-AD daily + 30mg of M1,4AD, for 4 weeks?

jayzeus

I really think 1-ad (the real stuff - Ergopharm) and M1,4add would be a crazy strength stack.
400mg 1-ad
90-120mg m1,4add
*Ive had better results on 1-ad (ergopharm) than 1-test however.
So are you saying that you'd recommend going on a 1-ad with m1,4add cycle? How long should the cycle last?

What would be the retention after using that? Would a mass gainer (such as CytoGainer or something) help with that?

Thanks!

darius

Wouldn't m1,4add and 4ad together create alot of estrogen??
I guess use of an AI or a low dose of Nolva may be necessary for some if they go that route.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Yeah, I think it would too. Could always take some formestane on cycle, besides being an aromatise inhibitor, it also helps with gains. If you're taking too much orals, get the transdermal, e-form from dermabolics.

ironguns

Awards
Sorry to steal you thread here, but i think all your answers where answered from the beginning of it and I JUST WANT TO TEST MY AVATAR HERE....LOL~!!! cheers all!

jayzeus

Wouldn't m1,4add and 4ad together create alot of estrogen??
I guess use of an AI or a low dose of Nolva may be necessary for some if they go that route.
What about m1,4add and 1-ad mentioned earlier? Would that work pretty good?

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry to steal you thread here, but i think all your answers where answered from the beginning of it and I JUST WANT TO TEST MY AVATAR HERE....LOL~!!! cheers all!
Nice avatar :D I have some 1,4Ad on hand but I have not decided how I'm going to use it.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
im running 120mg/QD with ~1g/1-test cyp and 1800mg 4ad cyp. its a nice one.......

darius

What about m1,4add and 1-ad mentioned earlier? Would that work pretty good?
Yeah it really should. One's pretty wet and one is pretty dry. Play around with it and come up with something to where you would use the m1,4add first and the 1-ad last. So the wet gains carry over with the dry, or you can just run both for an equal length. You may still bloat from the m1,4add, because if I remember correctly it creates a methyl-estrogen which is supposed to be pretty strong on paper, but not as strong in users. Either way, just use some nolva or and AI to combat this, or if the bloat doesn't bother you, forget about controlling it.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
BEST COMBINATION WITH M14ADD

I just got off the M14ADD stack. I stacked it with VPX 1-TEST (heavy doses-12cc daily) for about 7 weeks here is what the stack looked like

week 1 to 7 M14ADD started at 90mg ed to 210mg ed
week 1 to 3 M-40hn 12mg ed (didnt do **** for me)
week 1 to 7 VPX-1TEST started at 6cc for first two weeks ended with 12cc ed.
week 7 to 8 M5AA 70mg ed

outcome
before after
176 190
biceps 17" 17.75"
shoulder 49" 52"
chest 43" 45"
waist 32" 31"

M14ADD IS THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VPX 1-TEST IS THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M-40HN DUNNO (try it again heavy dose)
M5AA THA ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY TRANING AND NUTRITION PRICELESSSSSSSS........

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I just got off the M14ADD stack. I stacked it with VPX 1-TEST (heavy doses-12cc daily) for about 7 weeks here is what the stack looked like

week 7 to 8 M5AA 70mg ed

outcome
before after
176 190
biceps 17" 17.75"
shoulder 49" 52"
chest 43" 45"
waist 32" 31"

Let us know what you weigh 2 weeks post cycle :thumbsup:

jayzeus

Yeah it really should. One's pretty wet and one is pretty dry. Play around with it and come up with something to where you would use the m1,4add first and the 1-ad last. So the wet gains carry over with the dry, or you can just run both for an equal length. You may still bloat from the m1,4add, because if I remember correctly it creates a methyl-estrogen which is supposed to be pretty strong on paper, but not as strong in users. Either way, just use some nolva or and AI to combat this, or if the bloat doesn't bother you, forget about controlling it.
Hey cool, I think I'll try the m1,4add + 1-ad stack. How long should the cycle last? What would you recommend?

As far as fighting estrogen, is nolva pretty much the same thing as tamoxifen? The reason why i'm asking is because I still have some left from my m1t cycle.

Thanks again!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

week 7 to 8 M5AA 70mg ed

outcome
before after
176 190
biceps 17" 17.75"
shoulder 49" 52"
chest 43" 45"
waist 32" 31"

Nice gains, but wait for a month PCT (you may keep all gains, I'm just saying so you don't get dissappointed). Also, I'm glad you showed up here...b/c you now have access to great products at great prices (until the ban is complete anyway) VPX is a rip off! Take a look at some of the sponsors forums.

EDIT: In regards to the original post, I'm going , Designer Supplements: M1,4ADD + 1-Test Cyp + 4AD Cyp (can replece w/ SledeTest). M 1,4ADD for weeks 1-6 and then for week 1-8 I'll be taking 600mg/wk 1-Test and 1875mg/week 4AD. I'd say this would be a pretty damn good stack. I'll tell you after I finish though for sure :p

darius

Hey cool, I think I'll try the m1,4add + 1-ad stack. How long should the cycle last? What would you recommend?

As far as fighting estrogen, is nolva pretty much the same thing as tamoxifen? The reason why i'm asking is because I still have some left from my m1t cycle.

Thanks again!
I would probably run it at around 6 weeks, but I am not too sure on how toxic m14add is, so maybe it should be less.

Nolva is Tamoxifen Citrate. Nolva is just a brand name. Make sure you have enough. You never know if you will get gyno during the cycle and need extra amounts of Nolva.