19-Nordiol Shutdown

darius

I searched for quite a bit before I posted this and found mix answers.

One one side, people who used this alone or with other androgens said that shutdown was very severe and that their nuts shrunk down really bad.
(btw, how small can they really get?)

On the other side, people who have stacked this with 4AD, say that libido doesn't really drop. Does this mean that the shutdown isn't as bad? Does this mean that there is less nut shrinkage?

I'm only worried about the shutdown at this point with 19-Nor. I am trying to find something to stock up on that that won't lose my hair. I know gyno is a possibility so I could run some arimidex and nolva on cycle.

So basically, can you counter libido loss and severe shutdown when stacking with 4AD, and at what ratio is optimum for a beginner?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
they don't notice the libido decrease with 4-ad because the 4-ad is keeping the libido up

if you use an androgen AND you ARE GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED to mpb it will hasten your hair loss

you might not lose a single hair though if you are worried pick up some nizoral 2%

i recommend using 1-test and 4-ad at a 1:1 ratio transdermally 300mg each per day for 6 weeks

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, shutdown is still totally occurring. The 4-AD is just coverting to test, giving you an exogenous supply, hence restoring the "feeling" of normalacy. But yes, the only way to stop "shutdown" is to stop taking androgens and start PCT.

I've done a 19-nor cycle, and it definitely shut me down hard and shrank my balls while on it. I had the same thing happen with high dose M-Dien, which makes sense, as it is a Nandrolone derivative.

darius

Brodus,

Did you stack 19-Nor with anything when you took it? How long did it take to get natural test levels back up? Did you feel it was worth it for the gains?

I've always wondered about this. How small do these substances actually shrink your balls? Like half size? Peanut size?

Chem101

Awards
So does that mean that shutdown is still occuring and ball size shrinking? Or no?
Yes shrinkage will still occur with 4-AD alongside. The reason libido is maintained is that the 4-AD is acting in place of your natural Test.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a 6 wk deca only cycle and did not notice loss of libido till about week 5. then it was severe. gained 9lbs and leaned up a lot. I loaded up on the protein and cut back on carbs. I dont remember how long it took to recover.