Big Cat's Article on Prohormone Use

S

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Anyone here read the article? I know its a bit of an old one, and Bodybuilding.com has deleted it :/. But, from what I hear, this Big Cat guy was a very smart individual when it came to the use or Prohormones.

As to why I am mentioning this article, is of coarse, the use the prohormones under the age or 21, BUT +18 years old.... A very old argument mentioned by thousands of guys my age since the dawn of forums.... let me begin.

According to Big Cat, mentioned at the very end of his article, individuals over the age of 18 CAN properly use Prohormones and cut the risk of side effects to a minimum if not NOTHING..... This again comes upon the individuals responsibility upon use. If your done growing, then your done growing, and your body can handle the use of prohormones. The nature of side effects tends to come from 18+ individuals abusing Prohormones and using them without proper knowledge.

I'm not posting this to be negged lol, I would simply like to hear some responses to what I have found through hours of google.

J

Jahcuree

Anyone here read the article? I know its a bit of an old one, and Bodybuilding.com has deleted it :/. But, from what I hear, this Big Cat guy was a very smart individual when it came to the use or Prohormones.

As to why I am mentioning this article, is of coarse, the use the prohormones under the age or 21, BUT +18 years old.... A very old argument mentioned by thousands of guys my age since the dawn of forums.... let me begin.

According to Big Cat, mentioned at the very end of his article, individuals over the age of 18 CAN properly use Prohormones and cut the risk of side effects to a minimum if not NOTHING..... This again comes upon the individuals responsibility upon use. If your done growing, then your done growing, and your body can handle the use of prohormones. The nature of side effects tends to come from 18+ individuals abusing Prohormones and using them without proper knowledge.

I'm not posting this to be negged lol, I would simply like to hear some responses to what I have found through hours of google.
No ones body is FULLY developed at age 18. No male at least.