blood pressure getting nervous

nicklfcwrx

Awards
Currently on my PCT for hdrol and I'm taking pct assist and liquid torem plus cycle assist occasionally ,

Been on it for three weeks now and the only sidd effect I'm getting is high blood pressure. I'm also taking white flood pre workout and I haven't been taking cycle assist as I used to (everyday twice a day)

Any info on why my bp is so high when I sleep at night I feel my heart beating and it's starting to really scare me

Should I stop taking one of those supps ??

Thanks in advance

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's most likely the Torem, but I wouldn't stop taking it until your PCT is up. Could also be the Mucuna Pruriens in the PCT assist, as it has some nasty interactions with other meds/supps.

Hop on some celery seed extract, fish oil, and 200mg ubiquinol (100mg twice daily). This combination has worked wonders for me. BP is down 12-20 points depending on my usage of AAS/SERMs and/or stims. I use NOW Foods Ubiquinol and Ultra Omega 3 (1-2 caps with every meal). The celery seed extract is produced by Natural Factors (1 cap twice daily).

Of the three, I'd say the ubiquinol has had the greatest positive effect. Tons of research out there to back that up as well.

Hope this helps.

wanaBJacked

I think it's your preworkout. it's probablly loaded with caffeine and increases NO. Look at your warning label on it, I guarantee it says something about not taking it when you have high BP. I'd stop taking that and increase hawthorn berry and celery seed extract
Currently on my PCT for hdrol and I'm taking pct assist and liquid torem plus cycle assist occasionally ,

Been on it for three weeks now and the only sidd effect I'm getting is high blood pressure. I'm also taking white flood pre workout and I haven't been taking cycle assist as I used to (everyday twice a day)

Any info on why my bp is so high when I sleep at night I feel my heart beating and it's starting to really scare me

Should I stop taking one of those supps ??

Thanks in advance