help me get my dosing down-pat

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Is it better to dose multiple compounds at the same time, or would there be any reason to keep them separate??

its been awhile(almost 3 years) since i ran a cycle, so i forget the little things, like dosing. Anyway, here's my cycle. its going to be a 7 week recomp. Ive been cutting naturally the past 3-4 months so im already lean--but its time to get totally shredded! Planning on starting in about a week.

Epi 0/40/50/50/60/60/60
11 oxo 600 for the 7 wks (possibly up to 900, i have plenty to go as high as i want)
Stano 600-800mg for the 7wks

epi is 10 mg caps, the 11-X is 75 mg caps, and stano is 200. All the compounds im using have average (5-6 hr) half life, to my knowledge at least.

so, in week two(for example), ill be taking 4 caps epi a day, 8 caps 11-X, and 3-4 caps Stano.
*note-ill be taking the 11x and stano either with my meals or mixed with olive oil or PB.

I work graveyard shift so i have a weird schedule, but bare with me here. Since i work overnite, i sleep from 6am -2pm. I hit the gym shortly after i wake up, usually bout 4pm.

so, im thinking...
Epi- 2 caps preW(round 3pm), one at like 9pm, then last at like 3am
11-X 2 caps preW, 2 after gym(ive read thats an imp. time to dose), 2 at 9pm, then last 2 at 3am
Stano 2 caps PreW, one at 9pm, last at 3am.

[B]Does this seem like a good plan as far as dosing??

Okay to take them all at the same times?

[/B]
Im going to take Cel cycle assist and possibly Aegis as extra liver support(i know its not really needed for epi, but it wont hurt).
When could i take those that they wouldnt interfere with absorbtion of the other stuff?? I remember reading it should be 4-5hrs apart from any ph/ds... is that only for methyls? or all?