Epistane Pulse Cycle Advice

Redzer

Awards
Heya guys

Im just looking into running my first cycle with a 4 week epistane pulse cycle looking something like this,taking milk thistle for liver support and fish oil tabs while ON

Week 1

Week 2/4

PCT
I was going to just use a natty test booster or something like Anabolic Innovations PCS as I feel this is a relatively mild cycle and my first one.

What you guys think?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
4 weeks is a waste . If you are planning to do a OTC PCT you will need more. I would go with Iforce TestabolanV2 and REVERSITOL V2 and DAA . You can go with activate extreme / tirazole and DAA also. Or you could run it 6 weeks and get results and get a serm /AI and some DAA and you would be a lot more happy. Epi kicks in for most 2-3 weeks in.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
pulse epi??? lol ... you need to go back and read a LOT more... or just throw the epi in the toilet since that will accomplish the same thing... geez... RESEARCH... SEARCH - READ!!! ITS ALL HERE!!!!

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I'm currently starting week 4 of my Epi cycle. Trust me man 4 isn't enough. I'm running 6 and I'm just now starting to see some results. I ran it at:

Wk 1-2 @ 20
Wk 3-4 @ 40
Wk 5-6 @ 60

Good luck man

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Send the epi to me ill test it's effectiveness for you.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I went 30 4 weeks straight and saw awesome gains in strength. Then 40 for the final 2.
Do a search on how to pulse epi effectively . When pulsing you can get away with a OTC pct . Although get a serm . It's cheap and it's better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

Redzer

Awards
Stang Banger Ive done alot of research and many people on these forums saying that they got good results from pulsing epistane. I just want to pulse as I would like to try and not have to resort to a serm for pct considering IBE themselves claim that if pulse cycled correctly you could get away with using a OTC PCT gaining about 60% of the gains that you would achieve from a straight four week cycle. Im allready in decent shape at about 13% bf and 200lbs and i just wanted to gain a few lbs of clean muscle and lean out.

I realise that a 4 pulse cycle is short but I was thinking there would be a greater chance of shutdown if pulseing for 6 weeks.