OTC cycles and PCT

Val_0

Awards
I've been lurking on these forums for some time now and I've learned 2 things -1. You need a degree in chemistry and physiology to really know what you are doing when it comes to anabolics and 2. There are as many cycle variations and PCTs as there are members.

How does someone who doesn't feel comfortable obtaining products from the black market (I live in Canada, so what is legal in other places might not be here) go about this? For example, if you search for "finajet" on forums you see that finajet from 2008 is not the same finajet that you can buy now. You search for "cycle" (just an example, please don't hold me to the actual result) and you get a list of various cycles that people are on with references to the chemical compounds and not the "brand names" that provide them. There is a really good post about PH, etc but it's from 2008 and I have no way of knowing if those posts still apply today.

I found a post that resembles what I am after, but it only covers 2 products (I'd post the link but you need 50 posts to be able to do that). Maybe if someone has time, desire and knowledge can post examples of current OTC products in potential cycles/stacks and PCTs (if applicable)?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
if you are looking to use a ph. you are going to need a serm. no otc!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197883-bringing-boys-back.html
i beg to differ about research chem based or pharma serms after reading this. i still advise keeping one on hand but i'm very interested to try a similar stack. dude provided bloods weekly on that pct and its just absolutely impressive.

as far as your otc stack, what is it your looking to do, post it for critique as a lot of members have. make sure to include your current stats and goals from the cycle so people can help guide you. you'll get the occasional a hole telling you you're a r'tard but theres a lot of very helpful guys on here that absolutely know their shizzle as far as ph/ds and true aas. good luck and i hope to see what you've got in mind. maybe even log it! everyone on here likes logs! it helps us learn from others as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are looking to use a ph. you are going to need a serm. no otc!
That is not always the case. I'm sick of seeing this regurgitated statement every time someone asks about a cycle. Stop just copying what you see other people say. Instead explain in detail why you feel this way and why you think that an over the counter pct product will not work.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That article doesn't really prove anything at all. I'm not gonna argue over this though as it has been done. Its like beating a dead horse at this point. Let us just agree to dis-agree.

CJason

Awards
There are also some over the counter PCT products that work exactly like a SERM....
I have to find the article my buddy sent me in regards to this. Some pretty promising products out there. Trying to soak up all the information from all sides before I really get serious so this topic appeals to me.

Val_0

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. Superbeast, thanks for the advice. Here is where I am at right now: I am 32, work a sedentary IT job, 5'10 at ~195lbs with 17.5% body fat. I played soccer at high level for most of my youth so size was never a goal - strength and speed were. Now that I am no longer running miles a day and have some time to dedicate to another hobby I've decided to give bodybuilding a chance. I have been going to the gym regularly and managed to go from 175 to 195lbs in about a year (not sure how it's split between fat and muscle % wise). My goal was getting back into the mind set of working out, eating, etc. Now I am ready to step it up. I would like be ideally between 200-210lbs with approx. 10% body fat. I think that weight has the best look for someone my size and 10% is manageable to sustain with my lifestyle.

I am like a Honday Civic - no matter how hard you jam on that gas paddle I can only go so fast without help!!!

I am pretty paranoid about a. being ripped off (paying for junk or worse) b. causing irreversible damage to my body c. ending up looking stupid (bloated, etc). I would like gain approx 20-25 in the next year ("keeping" weight) - I am not in rush and I am looking to repeat this another few times after that. Sorry for the long post...

Pato83

Pato83

Awards
Sorry to hijack this thread!! hey T-Bone and CJason can you give us a list of the OTC PCT that you think work?

your help is appreciated.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sorry to hijack this thread!! hey T-Bone and CJason can you give us a list of the OTC PCT that you think work?

your help is appreciated.
I wanna hear this. Is there otc stuff? YES. y not use a SERM? It's guaranteed and also way cheaper to use. Anyone can obtain them. Y r u scared?

Pato83

Pato83

Awards
i am a bit skeptical of these research companies.. thats all...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
i am a bit skeptical of these research companies.. thats all...
Chances are you are gettin what ur paying for. Look up the company and type legit,scam or fake

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid > everything else

Pato83

Pato83

Awards
Chances are you are gettin what ur paying for. Look up the company and type legit,scam or fake
ayt bro! thanks for your reply - i will also need to see if their toxicity, i am trying to keep my liver safe all costs :) (thats why am not going to be running a hard ph, just alpha mass/bulk :) )

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh... Well **** run the TRS for pct

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
you sir! you are da man! thanks for your response and help!
Not a prob Bro Rogan lol its proven to work on mild ph.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get some Recycle & D-Pol.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I went OTC for a epistane cycle didn't have a issue but I spent triple what a serm would have cost me. My second cycle I got a serm - no issues and saved a ton of money .

jason79

Awards
I've been lurking on these forums for some time now and I've learned 2 things -1. You need a degree in chemistry and physiology to really know what you are doing when it comes to anabolics.
This is why they've always been Rx drugs in many developed nations. Most people need a Doc's supervision in order to use them safely.

Pato83

Pato83

Awards
hello All

so i have researched on this OTC PTC crazyness and here is what i found

1. otc forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197883-bringing-boys-back-7.html
dude swears bout this product and has some blood work as well - what do you guys think?

2. PP TRS - is a bit overpriced (they only offer 25% discount)
i aint making that much - so i think this is Out of the picture

3. Clomid ( forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html and forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html)
the guy the posted this info had a very good signature that convinced me that this is better :) "-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info" - i def wanna save my nuts! LOL

Sorry to keep this thread alive (all references from this site).... but just wanted to follow up on it, just to make sure that we get enough info.

Annagabe

Awards
How about a cycle of Epi at 20/30/30/40 with post cycle 3x and icariin for the first week then same second on week three I throw in a cortisol blocker and continue to run that until the end of week 5 in week four I will add erase to hold back Gino issues.....and run that right through week seven. Does anyone think that will work?.....chime in