Discharge..after defecating....wtf. Start pct?

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Anyone ever experience this while on cycle? Semen like discharge after dropping a deuce...? Im on havoc right now... kinda freaked out...

standon

Banned
Awards
Wrong enlarged prostate feces pushing against pushing out little semen somehow

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Also have lower back discomfort..do i need to start fapping while on cycle....?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This thread is all bad....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't been sexually active in over a year........or longer.
You are fine. You can consider this the same kind of deal that nocturnal emissions aka wet dreams is. Only you were not sleeping or dreaming. It has nothing to do with the havoc other than having an increase of testosterone floating through your body.

This isn't the first time I've seen or heard of this.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also have lower back discomfort..do i need to start fapping while on cycle....?
Lower back discomfort are called back pumps and are from the havoc. Try increasing your water intake, electrolytes, and add in some taurine.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havoc would suppress his testosterone in his body he would not have increased testosterone flowing through him unless he was shooting it- which it doesn't sound like he is
Eh. Semantics.

Either increase of actual testosterone or increase of exogenous hormones mimicking testosterone the latter yes being the correct one. The point still remains the same in regards to this topic.

kittyfun

Awards
Anyone ever experience this while on cycle? Semen like discharge after dropping a deuce...? Im on havoc right now... kinda freaked out...
I too have experienced urinating semen, or semen clouded urine. My symptoms were caused by the use of Adderall and Vyvanse, so I can only offer info related to my situation. One cause of seminal leakage is the increased speed of bodily functions, attributed to the overproduction of fluids. Maybe your cycle is causing you to produce an abundance?

av6258

av6258

Awards
That discharge can also be mucus which is a sign of a bowel disease such as ulcerative colitis. I have colitis and when I have flare ups sometimes this occurs. Just watch it closely. If it gets worse see your doc.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a symptom of BPH or enlarged/inflammation of the prostate. The contraction of the rectum and the passing of stool during bowel movement is squeezing the prostate and causing seminal fluid discharge.

Increase fiber intake, drink lots of water and consider saw palmetto and or other prostate support.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
It is a symptom of BPH or enlarged/inflammation of the prostate. The contraction of the rectum and the passing of stool during bowel movement is squeezing the prostate and causing seminal fluid discharge.

Increase fiber intake, drink lots of water and consider saw palmetto and or other prostate support.
Yeah i think its prostate... BMs haven't been smooth lately .....fiber is good..need more saw than just 2 scoops of cycle support maybe. I feel bloated in my pelvic..lower ab region too sometimes. Think ill pick up some cranberry juice too. Thanks for the replies guys.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
I too have experienced urinating semen, or semen clouded urine. My symptoms were caused by the use of Adderall and Vyvanse, so I can only offer info related to my situation. One cause of seminal leakage is the increased speed of bodily functions, attributed to the overproduction of fluids. Maybe your cycle is causing you to produce an abundance?
Ive bren taking adderall for about 5 months so i don't think its related to that..but that's interesting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ee09 Post Cycle Therapy 14
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 10
matt21irby21 Anabolics 83