Seeking Advice on Potential Cutting Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Seeking Advice on Potential Cutting Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Seeking Advice on Potential Cutting Stack

Hi guys.

Like a lot of people, I'm looking at putting together a cutting stack to run before summer. I'm 39, 184#, and 5'11". My bodyfat fluctuates between 11.5% and 13%. I'm really looking to get it down to around 10% so I can have visible abs!

I'm kicking around the idea of running some variation of the following, starting in about 2 weeks:
    Ketanadrol 2.0;
    Epi;
    Oral "tren," (left over from before the ban);
    Dermacrine topical (as a "test base," to combat sides from the "tren");
    T3;
    Possibly albuterol, which I would probably bridge into my PCT, which would consist of clomid as well as the full TRS from Primordial Performance.

My past cycle history is a couple of Hdrol/Dermacrine cycles, and 2 Epi cycles.

I realize diet is key, and I would run a low carb (not NO carb) diet, at or slightly below maintenance. This isn't too different from how I'm eating currently: mostly organic meats and vegetables, organic raw milk, whey protein, minimal processed food, minimal refined sugars, etc.

I plan to incorporate more cardio, especially HIIT, to my routine to maximize fat loss.

I already have everything on hand for the cycle and PCT (T3, clomid, and albuterol are all pharma grade, not research) expect the Katanadrol, which I only recently heard of and am still doing research on. If anyone has any input on this specifically, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

honestly it sounds like a bit of overkill to drop 2-3%. What has seemed to happen to me as I shoot for doing that is even with anabolics I'll drop the 2lbs a week, but 1lb+ will be muscle. unless you are trying to do it in the next 30 days, staying at under 1lb a week lost is better for holding lean mass
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd run just the epi, katana and albuterol.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    honestly it sounds like a bit of overkill to drop 2-3%. What has seemed to happen to me as I shoot for doing that is even with anabolics I'll drop the 2lbs a week, but 1lb+ will be muscle. unless you are trying to do it in the next 30 days, staying at under 1lb a week lost is better for holding lean mass
    Which part is overkill? I think the main factor controlling fat and muscle loss will be diet, no? I planned to stick pretty close to maintenance, so as to minimize muscle loss. Also, I seem to have a terrible time losing fat around the midsection.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'd run just the epi, katana and albuterol.
    I've heard tren is supposed to be great for fat loss and I thought it would mitigate the catabolic effects of the T3. You look great in your avatar pic (no homo) though, so I should probably take your advice. Have you run Katanadrol before? There aren't many logs out there that deal with it.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

The T3 is overkill, and the tren isn't necessary either.
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

katanadrol epi and tren together seems like overkill. any one should be enough for lean muscle support.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by greaser

I've heard tren is supposed to be great for fat loss and I thought it would mitigate the catabolic effects of the T3. You look great in your avatar pic (no homo) though, so I should probably take your advice. Have you run Katanadrol before? There aren't many logs out there that deal with it.
    Tren will shut u down pretty hard. I think epi at 40/40/50/50/60/60 and katana at 300/300/350/350/400/400 plus albuterol at 4mg 3x a day will do magic for u. I haven't use katana before but at high doses its a great addition to a cutting cycle.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Tren will shut u down pretty hard. I think epi at 40/40/50/50/60/60 and katana at 300/300/350/350/400/400 plus albuterol at 4mg 3x a day will do magic for u. I haven't use katana before but at high doses its a great addition to a cutting cycle.
    I definitely worry about the shut down from tren, but so many people say what a great fat burner it is. Katana is pretty pricey (and they only give you enough to run 250 for 4 weeks) but I like that it's non-methylated. I wish there were more logs on it.

I've got a few weeks before I run this cycle, so I will continue to think about it. I seem to have a lot of trouble dropping below 11% BF, which is why I may still include the T3, but only for 4 weeks out of a 6 week run.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice for my cutting stack?
    By SDSMS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 10:50 AM
  2. Need help/advice for my potential stack!! Please!!
    By thesponge18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 06:10 PM
  3. Cutting Stack Advice?
    By GSMachinist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 03:53 PM