Seeking Advice on Potential Cutting Stack

greaser

Awards
Hi guys.

Like a lot of people, I'm looking at putting together a cutting stack to run before summer. I'm 39, 184#, and 5'11". My bodyfat fluctuates between 11.5% and 13%. I'm really looking to get it down to around 10% so I can have visible abs!

I'm kicking around the idea of running some variation of the following, starting in about 2 weeks:
Ketanadrol 2.0;
Epi;
Oral "tren," (left over from before the ban);
Dermacrine topical (as a "test base," to combat sides from the "tren");
T3;
Possibly albuterol, which I would probably bridge into my PCT, which would consist of clomid as well as the full TRS from Primordial Performance.

My past cycle history is a couple of Hdrol/Dermacrine cycles, and 2 Epi cycles.

I realize diet is key, and I would run a low carb (not NO carb) diet, at or slightly below maintenance. This isn't too different from how I'm eating currently: mostly organic meats and vegetables, organic raw milk, whey protein, minimal processed food, minimal refined sugars, etc.

I plan to incorporate more cardio, especially HIIT, to my routine to maximize fat loss.

I already have everything on hand for the cycle and PCT (T3, clomid, and albuterol are all pharma grade, not research) expect the Katanadrol, which I only recently heard of and am still doing research on. If anyone has any input on this specifically, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
honestly it sounds like a bit of overkill to drop 2-3%. What has seemed to happen to me as I shoot for doing that is even with anabolics I'll drop the 2lbs a week, but 1lb+ will be muscle. unless you are trying to do it in the next 30 days, staying at under 1lb a week lost is better for holding lean mass

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd run just the epi, katana and albuterol.

greaser

Awards
honestly it sounds like a bit of overkill to drop 2-3%. What has seemed to happen to me as I shoot for doing that is even with anabolics I'll drop the 2lbs a week, but 1lb+ will be muscle. unless you are trying to do it in the next 30 days, staying at under 1lb a week lost is better for holding lean mass
Which part is overkill? I think the main factor controlling fat and muscle loss will be diet, no? I planned to stick pretty close to maintenance, so as to minimize muscle loss. Also, I seem to have a terrible time losing fat around the midsection.

greaser

Awards
I'd run just the epi, katana and albuterol.
I've heard tren is supposed to be great for fat loss and I thought it would mitigate the catabolic effects of the T3. You look great in your avatar pic (no homo) though, so I should probably take your advice. Have you run Katanadrol before? There aren't many logs out there that deal with it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The T3 is overkill, and the tren isn't necessary either.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
katanadrol epi and tren together seems like overkill. any one should be enough for lean muscle support.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've heard tren is supposed to be great for fat loss and I thought it would mitigate the catabolic effects of the T3. You look great in your avatar pic (no homo) though, so I should probably take your advice. Have you run Katanadrol before? There aren't many logs out there that deal with it.
Tren will shut u down pretty hard. I think epi at 40/40/50/50/60/60 and katana at 300/300/350/350/400/400 plus albuterol at 4mg 3x a day will do magic for u. I haven't use katana before but at high doses its a great addition to a cutting cycle.

greaser

Awards
Tren will shut u down pretty hard. I think epi at 40/40/50/50/60/60 and katana at 300/300/350/350/400/400 plus albuterol at 4mg 3x a day will do magic for u. I haven't use katana before but at high doses its a great addition to a cutting cycle.
I definitely worry about the shut down from tren, but so many people say what a great fat burner it is. Katana is pretty pricey (and they only give you enough to run 250 for 4 weeks) but I like that it's non-methylated. I wish there were more logs on it.

I've got a few weeks before I run this cycle, so I will continue to think about it. I seem to have a lot of trouble dropping below 11% BF, which is why I may still include the T3, but only for 4 weeks out of a 6 week run.