t3 or not to t3?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the question many people face when looking into cutting fast.I am not going on a cut because I'm already at 8% but for future cuts maybe.

I would like to know some things...

T3 tapper myth or fact?I get the impression you can't really shut down your thyroid from 4 to 6 weeks use of this stuff dosed correctly from reading post and studys.The horror storys are anecdotal at best in my opinion.Any real need to tapper?

The muscle wasting is caused by how well this works from what I gather.Muscle memory is powerfull so the muscle lost should be gained back fairly quickly.How bad was the wasting from your experience?

T3 dosage?

How well dose t3 with clen work?I also know many say use t3 with an anabolic of some sort.Is this the excuse bro's use to juice and keep the aesthetics they have gained and not have to gain it back or is it really necessary??Is it really smart to be using t3 with an anabolic in the first place?

What biological changes can one expect from exogenous t3 supplementation?What are the dangers?

I am asking this to confirm some info that I have allready looked up.Much thanks.ALSO.....the "search" function of this website needs to be improved for keywords like t3, pct and cut and other common keywords.I have searched through 6 to 10 pages and none of these questions were answered.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have been wondering the same thing , since I will be going on a bulk...to a certain express way cut down to look good again. I know CEMproducts carries liquid t3, check it out , along with clen and albut , but Idk what are proper dosages for the liquid versions of this 3 and if one should stack Clen and T3 or Albut+t3...I would love to see some light shed into this , along with proper cycle support and, if needed, pct recomendation, fairly easy to find , they carry liquid torem/clomid/tamox in there too...but dosage wise...how? And some good antihistamine for clen too , I have heard benadryl doesnt work good.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
clen and t3 are popular to use together, but only when on anabolics to preserve muscle. I have been researching t3 a bit lately for a cut many months from now, and wont use it without being on gear.

also I am in for more info and honest discussion of t3. heading to the gym now.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been wondering the same thing , since I will be going on a bulk...to a certain express way cut down to look good again. I know CEMproducts carries liquid t3, check it out , along with clen and albut , but Idk what are proper dosages for the liquid versions of this 3 and if one should stack Clen and T3 or Albut+t3...I would love to see some light shed into this , along with proper cycle support and, if needed, pct recomendation, fairly easy to find , they carry liquid torem/clomid/tamox in there too...but dosage wise...how? And some good antihistamine for clen too , I have heard benadryl doesnt work good.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/200109-guide-new-outlook.html my guide on clen/keto.Give it a lookie lu

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
clen and t3 are popular to use together, but only when on anabolics to preserve muscle. I have been researching t3 a bit lately for a cut many months from now, and wont use it without being on gear.

also I am in for more info and honest discussion of t3. heading to the gym now.
Cutting= muscle loss.Muscle memory is strong though.Is an anabolic really needed?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Cutting= muscle loss.Muscle memory is strong though.Is an anabolic really needed?
Yes if you do reading on it you will find most everyone recommends using a fairly strong anabolic, dont underestimate t3 it is very power and does not give a damn bit of difference between burning muscle or fat. I would not touch it without gear personally, and I would opt personally for being on test prop but thats me.

I have been doing research on t3 for the last 2-3 weeks.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes if you do reading on it you will find most everyone recommends using a fairly strong anabolic, dont underestimate t3 it is very power and does not give a damn bit of difference between burning muscle or fat. I would not touch it without gear personally, and I would opt personally for being on test prop but thats me.

I have been doing research on t3 for the last 2-3 weeks.
I just read something that confirmed a big yes on the anabolic while on t3.
The fat loss is not generalized like clen/eca/albu nor dose t3 go for fat alone.it is everywhere.It just melts you to nothing.I think I shall stay true to clen because I have delt with it before.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just read something that confirmed a big yes on the anabolic while on t3.
The fat loss is not generalized like clen/eca/albu nor dose t3 go for fat alone.it is everywhere.It just melts you to nothing.I think I shall stay true to clen because I have delt with it before.
I've never done either and burnt 52 lbs of fat in 7 months :/...But since I am gonna bulk up I AM considering something like Clen , for I dont know if i'll be able to cut down again...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
t3 is pretty strong stuff, most people taper because if you jump dosage to fast it can make you feal "funny". a strong androgen is recomened such as tren when using T3. it will help prevent muscle loss. yes muscle memory is strong but when muscle catabolism starts it kinda stops when your body reaches homeostasis. you want to taper down when on T3 to stimulate the once suppresed thyroid. anything above 12.5mcg is suppressive any thing below 12.5mcg will stimulate the thyroid.

lower dosage of T3 are recommended, taper up to 75mcg hold at 75mcg for 3 weeks then taper down to under 12.5mcg, run a t3pct. you could hold for 4 weeks which would give you a total cycle of 6 weeks. personally i would keep it to five.

clen dosages are easy to find but imho it is really dosed to the user. i run clen at 200mcg with no problems, other peopel have problems with 60mcg. so thats just one you have to judge for your self. (sorry about spelling)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've never done either and burnt 52 lbs of fat in 7 months :/...But since I am gonna bulk up I AM considering something like Clen , for I dont know if i'll be able to cut down again...
congrats on the weight loss. its hard to get and stay motivated. i wish more people had your drive. by building muscle you while help keep the fat off for life.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
congrats on the weight loss. its hard to get and stay motivated. i wish more people had your drive. by building muscle you while help keep the fat off for life.
Thanks :) let's just say I had a little help getting there...nope, not steroids or PH's...an ex that broke me down and gave me the rage to leave everything behind...

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I read this and thought I would give my two cents:

I am currently starting my 7th week of the following;

Andromass 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Dbol pulsed EOD 0/30/40/50/50/50/60
t3 0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1

Total weight gain is 5-6lbs. I believe my weight gain has been substantialy effected by the use of T3. With that said, the weight gain I do have is solid. I believe that without the use of the AAS & adrogens from the Andromass, the T3 would have gone after both my muscle and fat. This is some powerfull stuff. I would NEVER use this without some sort of AAS to preserve your muscle. We all work to hard for the gains to have them destroyed.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I read this and thought I would give my two cents:

I am currently starting my 7th week of the following;

Andromass 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Dbol pulsed EOD 0/30/40/50/50/50/60
t3 0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1

Total weight gain is 5-6lbs. I believe my weight gain has been substantialy effected by the use of T3. With that said, the weight gain I do have is solid. I believe that without the use of the AAS & adrogens from the Andromass, the T3 would have gone after both my muscle and fat. This is some powerfull stuff. I would NEVER use this without some sort of AAS to preserve your muscle. We all work to hard for the gains to have them destroyed.
word, I wouldnt touch the stuff without an anabolic and a fairly strong one, obviously dbol is a strong one lol.

I want to use it with test prop and trenazone, maybe a mild dht in there like protomax

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Sounds solid. People underestimate the power of this stuff.