Beastdrol Cycle Layout

AndrewKent

Awards
Recently order a Cycle of Beastdrol, I've done mass tabs before and have read nothing but good things about this product. I'm 6'5'' 260, looking to keep 12-15 lbs of lean mass. From what I've seen this looks like the way to go:

Week 1-4
Beastdrol 30/30/30/30
Forged Liver Supp
Multivitamin
Fishoil

Week 5-8
Clomid: 70/50/50/35
DAA: 4/4/4/4 (3g a day)
Erase: (1/2 - Preload on weeks 3/4 of Beastdrol) /3/3/2/1
Fishoil and Multivitamin continued as well

Looking for information/suggestions you all might have! Thanks!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks okay except you should be doing Erase IN pct, not during the cycle. You would take it to prevent estrogen rebound from coming off the SERM. So in week 3 of PCT you would do 3 caps then taper down.

AndrewKent

Awards
Recently order a Cycle of Beastdrol, I've done mass tabs before and have read nothing but good things about this product. I'm 6'5'' 260, looking to keep 12-15 lbs of lean mass. From what I've seen this looks like the way to go:

Week 1-4
Beastdrol 30/30/30/30
Forged Liver Supp
Multivitamin
Fishoil

Week 5-8
Clomid: 70/50/50/35
DAA: 4/4/4/4 (3g a day)
Erase: (1/2 - Preload on weeks 3/4 of Beastdrol) /3/3/2/1
Fishoil and Multivitamin continued as well

Looking for information/suggestions you all might have! Thanks!
Yah i was going to do Erase in PCT as well at 3/3/2/1 I was just going to preload it for two weeks going in. Thats what the parentheses are for. Do you have any other suggestions? or is it looking alright.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yah i was going to do Erase in PCT as well at 3/3/2/1 I was just going to preload it for two weeks going in. Thats what the parentheses are for. Do you have any other suggestions? or is it looking alright.
There can always be more added... just depends on the funds. I assume you want to bulk. SNS TTA to help mitigate fat storage, Na-R-ala to help glucose levels, Pslin (more GDA). I suggest running Hawthorn berry (NOW brand hella cheap). Could be a lethargic cycle so I would suggest using perhaps DHEA/PREG patches from Ageforce to help upstream hormones (BOGO atm). Other than that I would think that's is all you need. Other than food and the will to kill it in the gym!

AndrewKent

Awards
Thanks man ill look into those! I really appreciate the help!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Run erase 1/2/3/3/2/1. Can't go wrong. Starting pct

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
First day of pct