On cycle aromatase inhibitors

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
I just recently started a cycle of Test E and a ph (DM-Z). I had originally planned on using nolva for any gyno issues while on this cycle but read in a few places that perhaps something different should be used while on cycle and to leave the nolva for pct.. Any thoughts or suggestions.?
plan on running
dmz 15/30/30/30
Test E 250mg injections twice a week X 10 weeks

Pct
nolva 20/20/10/10/5
purus labs D-pol and recycle for 5 weeks

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i might run nolva at 40-30-30-20
I just recently started a cycle of Test E and a ph (DM-Z). I had originally planned on using nolva for any gyno issues while on this cycle but read in a few places that perhaps something different should be used while on cycle and to leave the nolva for pct.. Any thoughts or suggestions.?
plan on running
dmz 15/30/30/30
Test E 250mg injections twice a week X 10 weeks

Pct
nolva 20/20/10/10/5
purus labs D-pol and recycle for 5 weeks

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
So .25 mg of armidex every other day while on cycle.? when should I start taking it.?
I'm guessing I should still run the nolva during pct.?

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
Will taking armidex inhibit any positive affects of the testosterone enanthate I'm pinning.? I don't want to push a 10 week cycle for no gains..

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
O.k great..! I really wish I had found this info while ordering all the supplements as opposed to having to wait on the armidex to arrive now.. Thanks to all for the quick and timely replys and info.!