2 weeks into test and don't know if i want to keep going

doodz

Awards
It's been two weeks since i started test enantathe and already thinking to.stop it.
For the past couple of days i had strong heart palpitations,specially at night,not.only that,sometimes I get like a little Sharp pain on the left side of my chest,is not that bad,it doesn't hurt at all,but it kinda worry me...had my bp checked last night and is very good,my girlfriend thinks that I prob hit a nerve or something working out,I think it could be just gas,I'm already bloated,I already gained 7 lbs in a week,I know some people say that test doesn't work that fast but I'm thinking all the weight I gained is just water.I'm also getting some discomfort around lower back ,I'm trying taurine ,it worked a little bit.
I don't know what to do!!! Idk if i should keep going till the end.of.my.cycle or maybe do it for another 2 weeks and see if it gets better,I was thinking to get some liquid adex or letro to help with bloating but i just don't wanna spend more money. This sucks :-(

Jahcuree

It's been two weeks since i started test enantathe and already thinking to.stop it.
For the past couple of days i had strong heart palpitations,specially at night,not.only that,sometimes I get like a little Sharp pain on the left side of my chest,is not that bad,it doesn't hurt at all,but it kinda worry me...had my bp checked last night and is very good,my girlfriend thinks that I prob hit a nerve or something working out,I think it could be just gas,I'm already bloated,I already gained 7 lbs in a week,I know some people say that test doesn't work that fast but I'm thinking all the weight I gained is just water.I'm also getting some discomfort around lower back ,I'm trying taurine ,it worked a little bit.
I don't know what to do!!! Idk if i should keep going till the end.of.my.cycle or maybe do it for another 2 weeks and see if it gets better,I was thinking to get some liquid adex or letro to help with bloating but i just don't wanna spend more money. This sucks :-(
Your good big boy! Your already 2 weeks in, I think it's only going to get better from here. I used to have strange heart beats and murmurs until I started supplementing b6 and b12, so throw that in am and pm dosing.

The Leto may not be a bad idea either, but keep at it man, you've already decided to go, so go big!!!!

Goodluck

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
you should definitely be running an AI with test. grab some arimidex to control on cycle estro related sides.

doodz

Awards
Nah honestly I think I'm done !!!! I dont think i can mess with my.heart!!!
Now do.I really need to start pct??? I mean I only inject myself 3 times

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
you should be alright if you've only been on for 2 weeks. but just to be safe I'd pick up an otc test booster or something of that nature.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much are/were you taking?

doodz

Awards
First week I took 500 mgs( 250 on Monday,the other 250 on Thursday)this week only 250 on Monday and that's when my palpitations started to bug me

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm, certainly not too much test. I'd say grab some DAA (if you don't already have some), stop the injections and run the DAA just to be sure. Otherwise you should be fine.