Info on DHEA anyone?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Well today I think I felt my first dose of superdrol lethargy at the gym. I was so damn tired I could hardly keep my eyes open. Anyways, so I have read that people take DHEA to combat lethargy and libido issues. Well, I went and got a bottle at ***. I took 100 mgs just a minute ago. I have a couple of questions about DHEA and how it works in conjunction with superdrol.

1. How exactly does it work with superdrol and why does it help ease these specific side effects?
2. Should I take a low dosed AI with it since the DHEA? Or will it not aromatize?
3. Will this help keep testicular atrophy to a minimum? or will it have no effect?
4. should I continue this into my pct?
5. what dosage should I run with my superdrol? is 100 ok or should i go higher?

thanks,

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you want to run DHEA with any form of supplemental test. It will most likely convert to estrogen.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
I don't think you want to run DHEA with any form of supplemental test. It will most likely convert to estrogen.
but from my understanding you can with superdrol because it is not a form of test because it doesnt aromatize.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm not well versed on all the potential interactions with superdrol but I can unequivocally say that I will never use it again.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm not well versed on all the potential interactions with superdrol but I can unequivocally say that I will never use it again.
Never use dhea or SD again?

Op, run stano or androhard instead of regular dhea, they convert to dht, and help with libido and lethargy. The conversion rate of dhea to test is poor, but some people use it. But stano or androhard are much better options imo

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
DHEA is the only thing I've ever taken that gave me gyno man. I only ran it at 50 mgs a day. Will never do it again.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol it nearly wrecked my liver. I felt great the whole run but my liver values we off the chart at the end. Some people say that they don't have any sides while using SD but they need to have blood work done. It also destroyed my lipid values.

I use DHEA daily in the form of DTP. It has DIM in it which controls E2.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards

Op, run stano or androhard instead of regular dhea, they convert to dht, and help with libido and lethargy. The conversion rate of dhea to test is poor, but some people use it. But stano or androhard are much better options imo
stano as in stanodrol from cel? Im already 5 days in. think itd be worth it? what dose would I run in conjunction with sd?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
get LGI's stano. its much cheaper, and easier to come by.
run it at 600-800mg a day. they are 200 mg caps, so 3-4 a day.

i just picked some up. so anxious to start my cycle...but im waitin a couple more weeks.