T-Gel vs Power-Gel
- 10-07-2004, 11:50 AM
- 10-07-2004, 11:53 AM
10-07-2004, 11:58 AM
10-07-2004, 12:41 PM
Powernutrition use to carry Chemo's T-gel, and then switched to their own. I have never used the power gel, but I know that T-gel is the best you can find, and works much better than any other I have used to include Dermabolics, Avants, and LG.
10-07-2004, 12:45 PM
I believe the absorption percentage is much higher with T-Gel than Power Gel. T-Gel is a proven dermal, while Power Gel to my knowledge is not. Personally, if I had to choose between the two, and the T-gel was more expensive, I'd buy the T-Gel.
10-07-2004, 01:00 PM
10-07-2004, 02:01 PM
10-07-2004, 02:04 PM
10-07-2004, 02:22 PM
10-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Bump...it does hold 10 grams, but you need to mix it properly so it holds it all. Add in a couple of grams at a time after heating in a hot water bath while shaking each time. You may need to add in a marble or bearing to assist with the mixing. Check the Transdermal section of the board. There are threads over there about mixing.
10-07-2004, 06:16 PM
I could only get 10 grams of powder into power gel and about 12 into tgel - and tgel is 4 oz and power gel is 8.
Similar Forum Threads
- By escher007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2005, 09:17 AM
- By tecfal103 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2005, 11:25 AM
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2004, 01:05 AM
- By kojie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2004, 11:23 PM
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-01-2004, 05:23 PM