SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ever used M-DRL by Liquid Labs? The 2 compounds it contains are:

17a-hydroxy-5a-pregnane-3,29-dione

3bHydroxy-Androstane-17-One

I ran a search but couldn't seem to find anything. Does anyone have any experience with this product or know anything about it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one looks like a 17a hydroxyprogesterone, the other looks like epiandrosterone.

but the nomenclatures are all messed up.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I ran a search but couldn't seem to find anything. Does anyone have any experience with this product or know anything about it?
17a-hydroxy-5a-pregnane-3,29-dione is progestin based, so wont be active at the AR on its own and would need 17b hydroxylation for AR activity and this compound is 17a hydroxylated which is odd. :confused:

I suppose it could convert to an active steroid but considering it isnt 17a-methylated you would need to dose very high.

3bHydroxy-Androstane-17-One = DHEA

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

this is how it should look.

17a-hydroxy-5a-pregnane-3,20-dione

3bHydroxy-5a Androstane-17-One

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like they are supposed to ph's to dht.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. So I guess this isn't some magical form of unmethylated Superdrol that will produce just as dramatic results in terms of mass gains? LOL.

The dosing instructions on the product label instruct users to take 4-8 mL's per day, but I'm not sure if that would count as "dosing highly."

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D'oh. Do you think 4-8 mL's per day of DHT would be enough to promote even remotely Superdrol-like gains?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope.

dht is also banned. this doesn't have dht in it, but pro hormones to dht.

the di methylation of dht changes the compound, makes it completely different than dht.

but, a ph to dht would be good to stack with superdrol, as superdrol is not very androgenic itself, so a androgenic hormone would add more to the cycle.

plain dht is quickly deactivated in the muscle cell into an inactive metabolite.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this stuff is essentially worthless on its own then? Damn...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this stuff is essentially worthless on its own then? Damn...

This is pretty much repackaged Taurus stuff, so if you look at Taurus logs you will find out it works...for some strange reason

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is pretty much repackaged Taurus stuff, so if you look at Taurus logs you will find out it works...for some strange reason
Oh, thanks, I didn't know that. I was actually considering a run of their P-Bold product (claimed to be a PH to Boldione). These are the ingredients in P-Bold:

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20mg

18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5mg

Based on the progestins the product is formulated with, do you guys think I'd see much in the way of gains (with training and diet tuned-in, of course)? Taurus states that P-Bold is their "wet" bulking product, which makes it sound appealing since I have torn labrums in both of my shoulders (assuming that taking a wetter compound would provide some relief, even if temporarily).

I just took a look at the remainder of the products from Liquid Labs and see that they have one called TRN-MASS, which contains:

Estra-4-ene-3b-ol-17-one - 5mg

17alphaHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-17,20-Dione - 10mg

17alphaHydroxy-Pregna-1,4, 6-Triene- 17,20-Dione - 2mg

You guys are obviously a lot more knowledgeable on this subject matter than myself, so based on the ingredient profile, do you think either TRN-MASS or P-Bold would be worth taking for the purpose of gaining mass?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pbold id sweeet...Check out Fl3Xs log of it

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do -- thanks for the suggestion.

Would you mind giving your opinion on what's in TRN-MASS?:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly...Most of these products are being run 6-8ml a day. 8 ml is double the suggested dose. And Really good to stack with

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, the Mass-TRN directions state to take 8 mL per day, but what I'm wondering if the progestins themselves are effective.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do -- thanks for the suggestion.

Would you mind giving your opinion on what's in TRN-MASS?:

First one is a 19nor DHEA, second one is a 2 step conversion to boldenone and the third is pro ATD

Pretty much looks like a combo of Taurus pBold (last 2 ingredients) along with AMS decavol (first ingredient)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I trust that Liquid labs company. The H-Drol I think is suppose to be a copy of Taurus Nutrition 5aOHP. However it looks different,

H-drol label

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 15 mg

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 3mg

3bHydroxy-Androstane-One 5 mg

Ok here is the 5aOHP Label,

17aHydroxy-Pregnane-3,20-dione 20mg

Luteolin 5mg

Both products are listed as per 1ml serving size and have 120 servings per container. However the Liquid Labs version has 5mg less of active ingredient and two other ingredients that I have no clue to what they are. I don't really keep up with this stuff but the liquid labs version looks shady to me. Supposedly liquid labs now has the rights to some of the taurus products. I like Taurus but I'm not sure about this new hole in the wall company that sprang up from nowhere.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I know what you mean. Still, a product combining DecaVol and P-Bold (referring to the TRN-MASS) sounds like it could (if dosed highly enough) make for an effective bulking cycle. I wonder if an OTC PCT product would work for this...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope... their TRN-MASS product looks interesting (combines the active ingredients in P-Bold and AMS DecaVol), but I can't really find any information on the company itself. I might give the TRN-MASS a run, though.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard that they purchased some of the formulas from Taurus, but I'm not sure that's true, since they're also using one of AMS's product ingredients (DecaVol)... then again, I guess DHEA isomers aren't really copyrighted/exclusive.

subliminalvib

Awards
HAS anyone tryed the 5aOHP by taurus and if so has anyone posted any good or bad results. Can anyone refer me to a link where i can read about results

subliminalvib

Awards
Just started yesterday bro, was wondering about whether or not there was strength increase, libido and fat loss or leaning out. How would u compare this to PBold or M1P?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started yesterday bro, was wondering about whether or not there was strength increase, libido and fat loss or leaning out. How would u compare this to PBold or M1P?
So far I've just started noticing strength increases. It is mild though, just 2-3 reps here and there but it is there. Libido seemed to go up for the first week and now seems to be going down. I can't compare to Pbold or M1P because I haven't used those. I like it so far. No side effects to speak of which is really nice. Haven't noticed any leaning effects. I've not been on it that long yet though....

subliminalvib

Awards
Honestly speaking i am trying this as an alternative to winabol, now that gets the job done if u r looking to get ripped, stronger and seriously lean while dieting to lose fat. also if libido has gone down then the bpi A-HD does wonders for bringing your sex drive up and more free test

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
what are you guys using for pct for this 17a-Hydroxy-Pregnane-3,20-Dione