Bridging... Need help please.

Fatpat1125

Awards
Age-27
weight-176
height-5'11

Im currently finishing up my cutting cycle and it wasnt nothing too serious.
Test cyp 1-10(500mg a week)
Tren ace 1-5 (100 EOD)
Test prop 10-14 (100 EOD)
Winny 6-14 (50mg ED)

So this cycle didn't go as plan due through personal issue with the family and I feel like it went to waste.
And now I was thinking about bridging the cycle by doing something more serious like
Test cyp 1-14(500mg a week)
Masteron 1-18 (100mg EOD)
test prop 14-18(100mg EOD)
Anavar 1-18 ( 40mg EOD)
HCG Every 4 days(500iu)

Now my buddy at the gym who is 31 and done numerous of cycle and told me instead of taking time off just hop onto the next cycle.
I asked him if that was safe or okay and he said its called bridging. Don't get me wrong he is very solid looking and from what his body shows seems like he knows. But I was feeling sketchy about it and he told me if you know your body than you should know what to do so that being said you may never know till you try. I want to know what is your guys opinion. I've don't quite a few cycle but always end it at 10-14 weeks with proper pct and 1-2 months break after pct. so any more experienced people who had done longer cycle or bridging can help me. I would take any advice. Just want to know what you guys think if I should jump on the next cycle right away or just post

Fatpat1125

Awards
Tren wasn't all that great to me. Didn't feel it that much. It was legit because a friend took it and he got more gains than me. I've seen people ram tren for 10 weeks and did year around.

The Storm16

Awards
Age-27
weight-176
height-5'11

Im currently finishing up my cutting cycle and it wasnt nothing too serious.
Test cyp 1-10(500mg a week)
Tren ace 1-5 (100 EOD)
Test prop 10-14 (100 EOD)
Winny 6-14 (50mg ED)

So this cycle didn't go as plan due through personal issue with the family and I feel like it went to waste.
And now I was thinking about bridging the cycle by doing something more serious like
Test cyp 1-14(500mg a week)
Masteron 1-18 (100mg EOD)
test prop 14-18(100mg EOD)
Anavar 1-18 ( 40mg EOD)
HCG Every 4 days(500iu)

Now my buddy at the gym who is 31 and done numerous of cycle and told me instead of taking time off just hop onto the next cycle.
I asked him if that was safe or okay and he said its called bridging. Don't get me wrong he is very solid looking and from what his body shows seems like he knows. But I was feeling sketchy about it and he told me if you know your body than you should know what to do so that being said you may never know till you try. I want to know what is your guys opinion. I've don't quite a few cycle but always end it at 10-14 weeks with proper pct and 1-2 months break after pct. so any more experienced people who had done longer cycle or bridging can help me. I would take any advice. Just want to know what you guys think if I should jump on the next cycle right away or just post
I would take a good long time off. Getting straight into another cycle is a bad decision. You're only 27...that guy might look great and be seriously messed up. "if you know your body you know what to do," thats just stupid.