First sd cycle,advice please

trippy1995

Awards
Okay I just wanna know if this is a good cycle and if I should add something to my pct or stuff like that I plan on starting cycle on may 19th so thats in a couple weeks

Forged sd-10/20/20/20/20
Cycle assist- ill take 4 a day
I'm adding a separate milk thistle,2 a day
Fish oil- idk how many to take

Pct
Nolvadex-20/20/10/10
Erase- 2 A day starting at week 4 or 5 all thru pct
Test booster(test freak)
Cycle assist
Milk thistle

I'm 5'8
I weigh between 170 and 175

Goal is a good dry bulk hope to make around 185 190ish

Please let me know if it's good if I should add remove or change something

Not my first cycle by the way but it is my first run with sd

trippy1995

Awards
Thanks I'll make sure to make those changes

natedogg8712

Awards
i am finishing my cycle in 3 days of xtreme mass.....i gained 17 pounds so far and a lot of strength....i also ran it with cycle assist....i have had no sides other than my back hurting....one thing i wanna say is when your strength starts going up dont think your superman...one day i noticed i could do more and started adding weight like crazy and now my left forearm has like "shin splints".....its because my body wasnt used to pushing up that much weight.....i was scared as **** when i first started this stuff but so for its been nothing but good.....keep us posted bc i wanna see how u end up compared to me

natedogg8712

Awards
i am finishing my cycle in 3 days of xtreme mass.....i gained 17 pounds so far and a lot of strength....i also ran it with cycle assist....i have had no sides other than my back hurting....one thing i wanna say is when your strength starts going up dont think your superman...one day i noticed i could do more and started adding weight like crazy and now my left forearm has like "shin splints".....its because my body wasnt used to pushing up that much weight.....i was scared as **** when i first started this stuff but so for its been nothing but good.....keep us posted bc i wanna see how u end up compared to me..........ps i took 8 pills a day of cycle assist.....maybe thats why my sides were at a minimum....there is 240 pills so i took 8 a day for 30 days

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great stuff. Ur not gonna want to run 5 but u can try

trippy1995

Awards
Air born how do u think I should run it then ?? And Nate dog I'll keep u posted no doubt

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
25 pounds, 20/20/30/30

natedogg8712

Awards
look at my thread in anabolics for before and after pics

trippy1995

Awards
Air borne do u think it would be okay if I run it like you did?? Keep it mind it's my first run with sd

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If u have proper supports and pct. Stats plz

trippy1995

Awards
What do u mean stats? I posted all my supports and pct above in the original post

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
up the nolva to 40/20/20/10. If you can get some liv52. Use that instead of milk thistle. i take 3 fish oil a day. But you may experience joint dryness on cycle. And for your erase dosing i recommend 1/2/3/2/1
Good luck on your cycle
Bro u need too drag it out to 6 weeks. 2 to prevent delayed

trippy1995

Awards
I posted this on the original post but, age 29 going in 30 soon and height is 5'8 170-175

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
K ur fine

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes and...
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
Daa 3g ed of pct
Your staples like multi, fish oil...etc

Dose nolva and erase once a day, same time everyday.
First 2 weeks of pct... Do a solid deload. 3rd week work back intensity gradually

trippy1995

Awards
Started today just like airborne say at 20 mg,
Can't really say much about the first day
Had a great work out chest,and arms had all my meals on point it was a good day
Tommorow I will be in the gym again shoulders and back

trippy1995

Awards
Havent updated in a while but,starting 3rd week today up at 30 mg so far I went up 4-5 pounds hoping I gain way more by end of cycle thinking of adding test towards the last week maybe I will see,so far just mild back pumps,tiny bit of acne,sex drive has been lost a tiny bit

Roniboney

Awards
Dose the SD lower if you intend to run it for 5-6 weeks.

Try SD 10/10/10/10/10/10

Also run the Nolva like this
40/40/40/20/20/20/20
20/20/20/20/20/20/20
10/10/10/10/10/10/10
10/10/10/10/10/10/10

Erase at 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1 let the Nolva do its work in the first 2 weeks.

The rest is up to you

trippy1995

Awards
I already started the sd just how airborne described above but I appreciate the advice

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Havent updated in a while but,starting 3rd week today up at 30 mg so far I went up 4-5 pounds hoping I gain way more by end of cycle thinking of adding test towards the last week maybe I will see,so far just mild back pumps,tiny bit of acne,sex drive has been lost a tiny bit
I added most weight during 3rd and 4th week. Hope it hits u harder. It happened when I hopped to 30. You eating some food?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Started today just like airborne say at 20 mg,
Can't really say much about the first day
Had a great work out chest,and arms had all my meals on point it was a good day
Tommorow I will be in the gym again shoulders and back
Just curious why you would hit Chest & Arms then Shoulder & Back the next day. Don't you think you'd be overtraining your arms a bit?

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Just curious why you would hit Chest & Arms then Shoulder & Back the next day. Don't you think you'd be overtraining your arms a bit?
as well as shoulders, your anterior delts should be taking a good hit on chest day. And I find my lats perform better when taking a day in between chest and back. Depending on your form, your lats should be slightly fatigued from bench.
My favorite split is:
chest, rest, back/shoulders, rest, arms, legs, rest. repeat.

A lot of that is up to personal preference and response to training, but if you've never taken a day in between chest and back/sho you might want to try it and see if your lifts improve.

Not flaming, just some advice I've found to be very helpful.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ya that's a bit off... I do chest and Tris Mon... Back and Bis tues. U can even throw in shoulders Mon but I do Friday

trippy1995

Awards
Thanks for the advice I will for sure be taking all that into consideration,and yes airborn I am eating some food I did honestly slack a bit on my 2nd week I will be picking back up,I'm eating like a monster again starting today,

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the advice I will for sure be taking all that into consideration,and yes airborn I am eating some food I did honestly slack a bit on my 2nd week I will be picking back up,I'm eating like a monster again starting today,
Good keep in touch and kick ass ;-)

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Ya that's a bit off... I do chest and Tris Mon... Back and Bis tues. U can even throw in shoulders Mon but I do Friday
I didn't say it was impossible to train back-to-back chest>back>shoulders, many people do it and still make gains. But when it comes to training with absolute efficiency, considering that a lot of the same secondary muscles are involved in chest and back movements, especially the shoulders, it's definitely something to test out. In my personal experience, the difference is in the margin of 1-3 more reps gained when following a chest>rest>back protocol rather than chest>back.

But again, it's a personal preference and individual response thing, and there are a lot of other more important factors that are a part of making progress in the weight room.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I didn't say it was impossible to train back-to-back chest>back>shoulders, many people do it and still make gains. But when it comes to training with absolute efficiency, considering that a lot of the same secondary muscles are involved in chest and back movements, especially the shoulders, it's definitely something to test out. In my personal experience, the difference is in the margin of 1-3 more reps gained when following a chest>rest>back protocol rather than chest>back.

But again, it's a personal preference and individual response thing, and there are a lot of other more important factors that are a part of making progress in the weight room.
That's not what I'm saying either. Depends on your muscle recovery and your body. What works for me is how I stated

trippy1995

Awards
I have one vial of test cyp,should I add that in on the 4th week ??

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
One vial will last 5 weeks at 500 per week, u need 2 more vials to use cyp other wise u'll run out before it peaks

trippy1995

Awards
Oh true true completely forgot about that,yeah I guess I'll finish up this sd and maybe later add some test down the road

Edgehanger

Awards
Im going to be running a SD cycle in 10 weeks and I am wondering Is it worth it to buy M-drol? Or should I just run the Beast or another clone. Money isnt the issue just wondering if it is any different?

trippy1995

Awards
Only reason I got forged is cuz my guy had it for cheaper then M drol since m drol is banned,but the only one I would not recommend it mstane I've seen so many bunk bottles of those just not worth the lost I would say forged sd cause it pull count is 90 !!!

Nate007

Awards
Forged and LGI would be my 2 top recommendations. Both very inexpensive and effective.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

Roniboney

Awards
beast is great .Having l-carnitine in it helps if you decide your hard enough to cut with SD

Nate007

Awards
With any supplement though results like airbornes are only possible with dedication in the gym and with your diet!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
With any supplement though results like airbornes are only possible with dedication in the gym and with your diet!
This guy is 100% right! Reps!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up, you should cut the cycle to 4 weeks only, and prolly stack it with a test base, you can run the test base for 6 weeks.... now about post cycle, i would switch to clomid at 50 and id get Testosterone recovery stack by Primordial Performance.... it includes toco-8 wich will help with cholesterol and somehow gettn your testicles active.... and most importantly, it has a cortisol blocker (endo-amp) a cortisol blocker is incredibly important, specially after harsh cycles.... for experience i can tell you that your cortisol levels will be sky high after you stop the cycle.... TRS and clomid will be enough and you can add whatever you want to that stack :)

OH and i forgot, please get liver longer or aegis, both contains TUDCA... that stuff is incredible to protect your liver

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Why would you only run a test base for 6 weeks? It'd be better just to keep the vial and run a 12 week test cycle later.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey whats up, you should cut the cycle to 4 weeks only, and prolly stack it with a test base, you can run the test base for 6 weeks.... now about post cycle, i would switch to clomid at 50 and id get Testosterone recovery stack by Primordial Performance.... it includes toco-8 wich will help with cholesterol and somehow gettn your testicles active.... and most importantly, it has a cortisol blocker (endo-amp) a cortisol blocker is incredibly important, specially after harsh cycles.... for experience i can tell you that your cortisol levels will be sky high after you stop the cycle.... TRS and clomid will be enough and you can add whatever you want to that stack :)
Sounds expensive and looking over it looks good but Nolva, erase, Daa and my supports I recovered just fine with good bloods. Everyone is different but pct doesn't need to be too overcomplicated

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Why would you only run a test base for 6 weeks? It'd be better just to keep the vial and run a 12 week test cycle later.
Well if he is going to inject of course 12 weeks is ideal (test e or test prop)... i was talking about something oral. and since he didnt mention a longer cycle along with HCG, then i think he is better just cycling for 6 weeks, in my experience and by reading other logs, superdrol is very suppressive, so if he is not going to run Hcg on cycle for a 12 weeker, then he better keep it at 6 weeks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well if he is going to inject of course 12 weeks is ideal (test e or test prop)... i was talking about something oral. and since he didnt mention a longer cycle along with HCG, then i think he is better just cycling for 6 weeks, in my experience and by reading other logs, superdrol is very suppressive, so if he is not going to run Hcg on cycle for a 12 weeker, then he better keep it at 6 weeks
True...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Sounds expensive and looking over it looks good but Nolva, erase, Daa and my supports I recovered just fine with good bloods. Everyone is different but pct doesn't need to be too overcomplicated
Agree with that bro, in my opinion and experience, TRS and clomid or toremifene works AMAZING, thats my prefered combo, as you say everyone is different and i agree that a PCT shouldnt be over complicated, more is not always better... by the way i dont have experience with Erase, i will get some in a few weeks :D... didnt noticed it got a cortisol blocker 2 (wich is crucial on PCT)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agree with that bro, in my opinion and experience, TRS and clomid or toremifene works AMAZING, thats my prefered combo, as you say everyone is different and i agree that a PCT shouldnt be over complicated, more is not always better... by the way i dont have experience with Erase, i will get some in a few weeks :D... didnt noticed it got a cortisol blocker 2 (wich is crucial on PCT)
Totally agree. TRS works well no doubt but expensive. Plus u added a serm I could see y its your choice. All needed is serm, AI and test booster... Along with supports to get ur body healthy again. Not to mention holdin them gains like a pro. Tudca was a great recommendation as said.

trippy1995

Awards
I'll be done with cycle soon,and just a quick question,me and a couple of my buddy's are deciding to throw a huge hotel party this summer on July 3rd,and I'll be off cycle by then but I'll be on my pct,and I was just wondering if the alcohol would do harm to me if I'm on pct if it does serious harm then I'll skip it but I would really like to be able to drink,my pct is nolva and cycle assist with pes erase and a test booster