High Blood Pressure currently on Havoc day 4

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Just got cuffed as I was feeling anxious and could feel my heart thumping. I'm getting ready to go play basketball..

My blood pressure was at 132/96. Top number was normal.....my bottom number pre-cycle was ~127-137/~78-85....

I'm not freaking out... This is my fourth day on Havoc and I took 20mg about an hour ago =30mg total today.. I've taken a hawthorne berry cap and I had cycle support about 4 hours ago and will be taking more hawthorne and cycle support in about 3 hours with my PWO shake.

Should I skip playing basketball with the intervals of intense cardio....?

Quick answers appreciated.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
another thing to add. I don't have a headache... My hands are just super warm..body feels warm....I feel pumped/zoned like I'm just about to get into a fight or something.

365riped

Awards
Just got cuffed as I was feeling anxious and could feel my heart thumping. I'm getting ready to go play basketball..

My blood pressure was at 132/96. Top number was normal.....my bottom number pre-cycle was ~127-137/~78-85....

I'm not freaking out... This is my fourth day on Havoc and I took 20mg about an hour ago =30mg total today.. I've taken a hawthorne berry cap and I had cycle support about 4 hours ago and will be taking more hawthorne and cycle support in about 3 hours with my PWO shake.

Should I skip playing basketball with the intervals of intense cardio....?

Quick answers appreciated.
I just started a tren/havoc cycle an recently went in to have my creatinine checked and the doc wants me to come back in again bc she said there was something "wrong" with the blood work. Is there any way to keep bp at a normal level to make it seem as if I wasn't using ph? I'm still on my parents insurance and don't want them finding out

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
not sure other than running cycle support and hawthorne berry. Keep sodium intake low and water up. and rest up too I guess.

Also, I believe celery ceed extract is supposed to help too so I'll be grabbing some of that in the morning.

any previous Havoc users care to chime in..?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
never used havoc, but the combination of cycle assist, extra HB, and CSE should be able to keep your blood pressure reasonable. Whats your water intake look like?

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
never used havoc, but the combination of cycle assist, extra HB, and CSE should be able to keep your blood pressure reasonable. Whats your water intake look like?
Today I got one gallon down and 3 20oz bottles. Pretty good I'd say. Get this. Played 1.5 of intense ball.. Rested for about 20 mins.. Took in some whey. went to the gym. Killed it. Stamina through the roof... One of the best back days I've ever had..

30 mins later.. Come home. Cuff it. 106/72.......

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
BP readings can be low shortly after exercise so this can be normal. Other than support supps there's not a lot you can do to reduce the BP if you are taking a PH. You'll just need to monitor it and if you get too concerned with the readings or start experiencing high BP side effects then cut the cycle short.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Yeah, my BP just isn't ever that low, and is usually a bit elevated after working out for up to an hour or two. But then again, i DID quit using pre workout.