6.5MG of CLEN!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
By his article I think he was surprised he didn't die as well. The one image that come to mind is Customs story about dropping a kilo (or some large quantity) of Clen into his lap and the powder cloud rising into his face.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****.... 5-8mg of clen.... that guy must have one helluva stim tolerance to even be able to handle it as "well" as he did IMHO...

ManBeast

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard micheal j fox took 8mgs of clen... look what happened to him

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
You know i'm surpised this doesn't happen more often. This reminds me of the guys taking 200mcg of IGF thinking their taking 20.

BLiStEr

Awards
I wonder how much weight he lost?..............

gsteclipse97

Awards
i think i would have been afraid to fall asleep

Awards
I did something dumb like that once, but not nearly to that extent. I meant to give my research subject 40mcg and accidentally gave it 80mcg. Seeing as it was the very first time to ever use it my RS was a little freaked. I can't even believe what 5mg would be like!

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i took 450mg of clen once, but that was at end of my cycle when my receptors were downregulated. i didnt feel a thing.

jboogie

Awards
Ungh. Erowid is full of retards.

Anyone want to know what it's like to do
Morphine, Amphetamines, E, 2C-B, K, Alcohol and Valium?

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=19792

Most annoyingly, any remotely "spiritual" experience is automatically modded up.

If I create an entry about how I dropped six doses of acid and hallucinated that Ra, the Egyptian Sun god, fed me sod from my lawn all day, I'm sure it would immediately become a Erowid recommended report

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
i took 450mg of clen once, but that was at end of my cycle when my receptors were downregulated. i didnt feel a thing.
I think you mean 450 mcg. If 6.5 mg of clen almost killed this guy, how do figure you had 14 times as much?

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
"My entire body was dancing to the beats of my heart; and it was the worst tune you could ever imagine."

"there is a psychological feeling as if brain fluid is frying the brain, from the temperature" :drunk:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Maaan that would suck. I was super careful with that stuff and only ramped up 10mcgs at a time for the first week. I was still shaking like a leaf.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
thats just outrageous, i think he handled it rather "well" if you would call it that...thats why people should actually do some of their own research and know exactly how to work with whatever they are taking/making or both.

-RAGE vs ROIDS

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know enough about beta receptors to know what dose would saturate?

The human body only has so many receptors.

Exceeding the dose required to saturate all receptors may not be more dangerous. That is of course if you can live through the saturated period.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
jboogie that link is freaking ridiculous what the hell are people thinking taking that many substances at that amount over the course of 1 night and then BRAGGING ABOUT IT on the internet ... wow

spooler

Awards
Ungh. Erowid is full of retards.

Anyone want to know what it's like to do
Morphine, Amphetamines, E, 2C-B, K, Alcohol and Valium?

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=19792

Most annoyingly, any remotely "spiritual" experience is automatically modded up.

If I create an entry about how I dropped six doses of acid and hallucinated that Ra, the Egyptian Sun god, fed me sod from my lawn all day, I'm sure it would immediately become a Erowid recommended report
I will apologize in advance for my comments regarding the induhvidual that posted this on erowid.........

What an ignorant bone-head. I suppose this moron has nothing better to do with his life other than waste it by trying to see how "high" he can get.

Idiots like this make me sick. And if it weren't for jerkoffs like this guy, the gubmint wouldn't have their draconian drug laws. It is obvious that this peckerhead needs a keeper.

What a waste of skin.......

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know enough about beta receptors to know what dose would saturate?

The human body only has so many receptors.

Exceeding the dose required to saturate all receptors may not be more dangerous. That is of course if you can live through the saturated period.

yep actually the body always goes to equilibrium, as you increase the drug dosage over period of time the body will adjust and reduces the receptors number to go back to it normal state.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
yep actually the body always goes to equilibrium, as you increase the drug dosage over period of time the body will adjust and reduces the receptors number to go back to it normal state.
Quality Post!!

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Yeah, but you still have that first time when those receptors are fresh and virgin, and this was one of those cases.