19-Nordiol / 4OHT Cycle

darius

How does a 19-Nor/4OHT cycle sound? Lot's of people used 4AD with 19-Nor to cut down on the libido loss, so I'm wondering if 4OHT would work well too.

If I did this cycle, it would be 4-6 weeks long and transdermally.

Any opinions on this cycle? Or should 19-Nor only be stacked with 4AD? The reason I want to use 19-Nor, is because I have really thin hair already and am prone to MPB.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds good. should be fairly lean. what kind of doses?

darius

Hmmm not too sure on the doses. I want to say 500mg of 19-Nor / 300mg 4OHT every day, both applied trandermally.

The only reason I would like to go with the 19-Nor over 1-Test is because of my hair. Is there any safe way to take 1-Test if you are MPB prone? The only thing about 19-Nor that scares me is the quick shutdown (shouldn't happen as quickly though if stacked with 4oht or 4ad), and even more, the progesterone increase. I have some pubertal gyno, so I dunno if taking Nolva during the cycle would help much at all.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
they dont even know how 1 test turns to dht. I dont think there is a safe way to take it if you are worried about you hair. maybe use some hair products before, while and after.

darius

So has anyone done a 19-Nor/4OHT cycle yet? Or would I be one of the first?

I'm guessing I'm gonna go the 19-Nor stockup route over 1-Test, because I really love what hair I have and do not wish to part with it. As for the progesterone scare from it, I read that progesterone needs estrogen to form gyno and such, so I can thro in some Letro, Arimidex, or Nolva. That should take care of the gyno and hair problems and be a pretty lean strength stack.