Cant take the 20mg SD sides; Try SD at 10mg or Halodrol or Dzine at full dose?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Ive decided I can no longer (or dont just dont want to) put up with the sides I get from 20mg of SD after two weeks on a four week cycle. 10mg never seems to bother me, however.

In your opinion; would you just stick to a low dose (10mg) and longer (6-8 week) cycle of SD, or go with a regular/normal dose of Halodrol or Dimethizine?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking? What support supps are you taking? You could try a 'test' base like androhard or stano, otherwise yes you can still make gains at 10 mg a day. What sides are you experiencing?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking? What support supps are you taking? You could try a 'test' base like androhard or stano, otherwise yes you can still make gains at 10 mg a day. What sides are you experiencing?
I always get the same two sides; severe back pumps and lethargy that almost FN kills me. Im on TRT becaue of my age, so Im on testim everyday to stay about 775-900. Im very lean (5-7BF), so any cycles I do are for strength and hardness which means my carbs are always low; thus the lethargy.

I may try the Dzine first (SD's little brother) and see what happens. Im afraid the Halo may pull in more water than what I prefer during the summer six pack ab's season...

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Those two are what get me too, I have never tried dmz but 10 mg of SD and androhard is one of the best cycles I have ever run. whatever you do make sure you are drinking atleast 1.5 gallons of water a day plus 5-10 grams of taurine and an extra couple preworkout, that works for me anyway.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I rly liked 5-10mg/day max. Higher dose just gave me more sides and no more gains

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I think DMZ would treat u better with your situation bro.