Thoughts on extending 6 week cycle of hdrol to 8 weeks

1. Thoughts on extending 6 week cycle of hdrol to 8 weeks

I started my first ever prohormone cycle on April 1st. Today is May 1st and I go on vacation May 19th - May 26th. If I were to end my cycle at the end of 6 weeks, I would be going into my 2nd week of PCT (Torem) the day that I leave for vacation and then would have to worry about maintaining my gains during that week at the beach while being on PCT.

I think I would look even more ripped out on the beach and just better all around in terms of maintaining gains if I extend my hdrol cycle for 2 additional weeks and then start PCT the day that I get back from vacation. Keep in mind this is my first ever Hdrol cycle. Any reason not to do this?

2. Go abouts with how your body feels
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Go abouts with how your body feels
    Anything to look out for specifically? I feel great right now.

4. I wouldnt recommend for you to keep running it but 8 weeks on isnt terrible.. If yur staying at a hotel just use the gym there.. Its jus deloaded maintenance work so you dont need a lot of weights. If you keep runninbit jus watch the regular atuf blodd pressure etc...

5. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    I wouldnt recommend for you to keep running it but 8 weeks on isnt terrible.. If yur staying at a hotel just use the gym there.. Its jus deloaded maintenance work so you dont need a lot of weights. If you keep runninbit jus watch the regular atuf blodd pressure etc...

What is your reasoning for saying that you wouldn't recommend running it for 8 weeks?
    •   

6. Usually your gains will stop at the 6 week mark or you may even notice slight regression. I can understand your reasoning for extending an extra 2 weeks though as being on vacation sometimes can make things a little difficult.

I don't think you should shoot on making every cycle 8 weeks but if this is the exception it might be ok. Could also cause some adverse side effects though so listen to what your body tells you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol cycle...any thoughts?
    By EggzNDsuch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 01:58 AM
  2. 8 weeks hdrol? second cycle
    By iamparenti in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 02:33 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:38 PM
  4. extending 6 week 1ad/4ad, to 8 weeks. yea or nay?
    By stoned_free in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 08:18 PM