Clomifen vs. Tamoxifen toxicity?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

from tamoxifen i heard a lot negatives concerning liver toxicity and even incidents of liver and other cancers. Is it the same with clomifen or is is it regarded as less toxic to the liver? Somewhere i read clomifen was involved in the formation of ball cancer and hypophyse adenoma.

Could a reduced dosage of clomifen in PCT prevent the occurence of such sides?

Does someone has more information?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Any answer you're going to get on here will be purely speculation. There just simply arent enough/any studies to 100% prove what you are asking. I would say a lower dose would decrease the occurrence of any sides. Keep in mind what these drugs are actually used for. We use them for a month or so for pct. Patients use nolva for sometimes a year to aid in cancer treatment. But clomid is primarily a fertility drug so that is pretty odd.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
IM curious to hear the responses and maybe some links

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You could just use toremifene. It seems to be regarded as the least toxic in the community.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could just use toremifene. It seems to be regarded as the least toxic in the community.
toremifene seems to be the best serm (concerning effectivity vs. sides) nowadays available. only problem is for people outside the US this stuff is very hard to get. dont know a single UK or EU based site that sells this stuff

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
toremifene seems to be the best serm (concerning effectivity vs. sides) nowadays available. only problem is for people outside the US this stuff is very hard to get. dont know a single UK or EU based site that sells this stuff
Ah I see, that's crappy

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric wrote a good article on the two here Clomid & Nolvadex – The Dark Side | Primordial Performance Blog references included so you can see the research for yourselves

"In other words, it appears that liver carcinomas from a large number of breast cancer patients on tamoxifen therapy have been misdiagnosed as an infection from the breast cancer itself. (28)Although tamoxifen induced liver cancer may take years to manifest in a healthy male, its damaging effects could easily be exaggerated by other popular hepatotoxic drugs, such as 17aa oral steroids"

"In regards to the health consequences about to be listed, it can be safely assumed that Clomid will share similar detrimental effects as tamoxifen, since it shares the same triphenylethylene backbone and carcinogenic tendencies."

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hope clomid is not so toxic as nolva as i consider it as my first choice for PCT. what about all the people that use clomid as TRT for months or years? will they all die of cancer?

FryGuy

Awards
Eric wrote a good article on the two here Clomid & Nolvadex – The Dark Side | Primordial Performance Blog references included so you can see the research for yourselves

"In other words, it appears that liver carcinomas from a large number of breast cancer patients on tamoxifen therapy have been misdiagnosed as an infection from the breast cancer itself. (28)Although tamoxifen induced liver cancer may take years to manifest in a healthy male, its damaging effects could easily be exaggerated by other popular hepatotoxic drugs, such as 17aa oral steroids"

"In regards to the health consequences about to be listed, it can be safely assumed that Clomid will share similar detrimental effects as tamoxifen, since it shares the same triphenylethylene backbone and carcinogenic tendencies."
Great information to look over thanks for posting.