h-drol and SD

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
I'm going to run H-DROL in a couple weeks and in the fall run SD. What is the best non-methylated PH that I can add to these two cycles. That is still on the market. And would I run the non-methylated PH right along side or before, or after?

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm going to run H-DROL in a couple weeks and in the fall run SD. What is the best non-methylated PH that I can add to these two cycles. That is still on the market. And would I run the non-methylated PH right along side or before, or after?
Trenazone is pretty good. Or if you have the money any of the androseries.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
What are your goals for each/both of the cycles?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Trenazone and pstanz with hdrol, and katana with SD along with forma while on the SD.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran hdrol, trenazone, pstanz for 6 weeks. Sitting at around 200lbs and can see my abs again. Great stack.

Katana is by mrsupps. There are other companies that sell the same thing, it's fura

T

Texplex11

Awards
I know it might be dangerous... but with the right liver sups and discipline why not run the hdrol and sd together? I did it last summer and gained a solid 15lbs while maintaining a nice cut look, it was the best stack ive ever run! I got my liver and lipid panel checked last week an jus got the results back yesterday, which turned out A okay! Seeing as my liver was fine I jus started a cycle of the same stack this morning.... its in a product called Reign by Dark Cyde u should take a look at it!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I know it might be dangerous... but with the right liver sups and discipline why not run the hdrol and sd together? I did it last summer and gained a solid 15lbs while maintaining a nice cut look, it was the best stack ive ever run! I got my liver and lipid panel checked last week an jus got the results back yesterday, which turned out A okay! Seeing as my liver was fine I jus started a cycle of the same stack this morning.... its in a product called Reign by Dark Cyde u should take a look at it!
there's really no need to add hdrol.

you coulda done that on sd alone

T

Texplex11

Awards
there's really no need to add hdrol.

you coulda done that on sd alone
Idk man the added energy and bulky feeling was a nice add on to the sd.... but its watever works, it worked great for me.

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
i have liver fix and Aegis and yes i might run them together.
Thanks for all the imput.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Dont take this advice. Dont buy pre-stacked compounds.

I just looked into that product, its 25 mg Hd and 15 SD.
That makes no sense. 2 pills a day and your at 50mg Hd(not enough to do s*** for ya) and 30mg SD(which is more then the average person needs).
Why put your body through that extra stress for no reason?- next time just buy some SD and run 20mg for 4 weeks.

T

Texplex11

Awards
Dont take this advice. Dont buy pre-stacked compounds.

I just looked into that product, its 25 mg Hd and 15 SD.
That makes no sense. 2 pills a day and your at 50mg Hd(not enough to do s*** for ya) and 30mg SD(which is more then the average person needs).
Why put your body through that extra stress for no reason?- next time just buy some SD and run 20mg for 4 weeks.
Well as stated on the Purus Labs Halovar Directions.......take 1 pill before WO and 1 pill after WO (each pill being 25mg)..... so by wat ur sayin, he shouldnt follow the directions of a stand alone PH that u recmended he use? An there are plenty of folks out there usin more than 20mg of SD...... but all things aside, u could always pop open a capsule an jus take a lil more of the halovar an a lil less of the SD.... :DD lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well as stated on the Purus Labs Halovar Directions.......take 1 pill before WO and 1 pill after WO (each pill being 25mg)..... so by wat ur sayin, he shouldnt follow the directions of a stand alone PH that u recmended he use? An there are plenty of folks out there usin more than 20mg of SD...... but all things aside, u could always pop open a capsule an jus take a lil more of the halovar an a lil less of the SD.... :DD lol
Yeah its dumb as sh*t to take just 50mg of hdrol, especially when you're already taking 30mg of SD. The hdrol wouldn't do jack sh*t.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Remember this post? Wasn't this thread established to recommend a NON-methylated PH? Stick with trenazone, you really won't be disappointed. Just run it high, at least 2mL.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Remember this post? Wasn't this thread established to recommend a NON-methylated PH? Stick with trenazone, you really won't be disappointed. Just run it high, at least 2mL.
Haha yeah you're right. Someone said something about SD and everyone got sidetracked.

C

codename_zeus

Awards
You could stack hdrol with 11-oxo or 11-keto spray

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
Thanks guys everybody had some good input even if itdid get kind of side tracked with the Sd. But again thanks for all the options.