Testosterone Undecanoate

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Testosterone Undecanoate

While I walking around town yesterday I stopped in the pharmacy and saw Andriol, a capsulated form of Test U. Well, I did some research and saw that while it is relatively easy on the liver it is also generally considered too expensive to run. I have enough Rial (I'm in Oman for the next few weeks) to get 6 boxes of the stuff, which ends up being 180 capsules at 40mg a cap. However, I saw that in the capsulated form it could serve as a moderate test base, but that's really it. My quandry is this: would it be possible to convert this to an injectable, and thus more effective, form? Or, is there a more optimal way to run it.

Any input would be appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Answers

im not sure how sterile it would be, but you could just stick the needle and withdraw the oil of each capsule, but man that'd be a pain in the ass and a wast.

probably the only effeiciant way to get maximum absorbtion from that would be to take it via supository. wouldnt be much more expensive if you can stand sticking a few capsules up your bunghole.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds very pleasant
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I read that Test U. peaks 2 hours after consumption, and has a higher rate of absorption when consumed with fat (So I'll go with a glass of whole milk in this instance) Would it be effective to say try and pulse the Test on workout days 2 hours prior to workout at a higher dosage. Say, 320mg or 360mg instead of 240ED. Or, would this be a waste?

I'm just trying to make the best of a mediocre situation. Any input is welcomed freely.

I'm not entirely barring the idea of using it as a suppository, provided it's significantly more effective.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think I can bear to do a suppository pulse. I.E. 8 capsules at the same time.

Any idea as to how much more bioavailable this would be as a suppository than oral?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. testosterone undecanoate
    By Oswizle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 08:56 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 06:56 AM
  3. Undecanoate Ester Pct
    By bodybuilder8806 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 08:39 PM