Testosterone Undecanoate

ejschmidt

While I walking around town yesterday I stopped in the pharmacy and saw Andriol, a capsulated form of Test U. Well, I did some research and saw that while it is relatively easy on the liver it is also generally considered too expensive to run. I have enough Rial (I'm in Oman for the next few weeks) to get 6 boxes of the stuff, which ends up being 180 capsules at 40mg a cap. However, I saw that in the capsulated form it could serve as a moderate test base, but that's really it. My quandry is this: would it be possible to convert this to an injectable, and thus more effective, form? Or, is there a more optimal way to run it.

Any input would be appreciated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im not sure how sterile it would be, but you could just stick the needle and withdraw the oil of each capsule, but man that'd be a pain in the ass and a wast.

probably the only effeiciant way to get maximum absorbtion from that would be to take it via supository. wouldnt be much more expensive if you can stand sticking a few capsules up your bunghole.

ejschmidt

I read that Test U. peaks 2 hours after consumption, and has a higher rate of absorption when consumed with fat (So I'll go with a glass of whole milk in this instance) Would it be effective to say try and pulse the Test on workout days 2 hours prior to workout at a higher dosage. Say, 320mg or 360mg instead of 240ED. Or, would this be a waste?

I'm just trying to make the best of a mediocre situation. Any input is welcomed freely.

I'm not entirely barring the idea of using it as a suppository, provided it's significantly more effective.

ejschmidt

I don't think I can bear to do a suppository pulse. I.E. 8 capsules at the same time.

Any idea as to how much more bioavailable this would be as a suppository than oral?