Methadrol cycle help

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
I've been looking into running a cycle since October but I never felt comfortable just jumping into it. I know most won't care but I'll give a quick background on myself. I played college basketball for 2 years at Uw river falls and suffered an acl/lcl/miniscus tear n my knee hasn't felt the same since. I stopped playing and picked up lifting. We worked out for Bball but nothin like I'm doin now. I'm 23 years old 6'6 227 and lookin to get up to 245-250.

Would methadrol by ironman labs be too much for a first cycle? If so any suggestions to something more mild.

With the ph I run I'd use cycle assist by competitive edge labs

I need help with the pct too.. Any suggestions?
I'd be using

Post cycle 2 by powerlab nutrition
Animal pak or orange triad throughout ph and pct
Fish oil
Oil smart 3-6-9

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ironmag! But yes that's way to much unless you have an extra liver. Run halodrol or Epi! Mild compounds with great gains and easy to hold. This all reflects on your diet tho

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
Thanks! I've heard pretty good things about halodrol so I will check it out. Any suggestions on the pct?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks! I've heard pretty good things about halodrol so I will check it out. Any suggestions on the pct?
Research both epi and halo :) as for pct. Simple. SERM (most important), AI (Erase is perfect), test booster (daa is best and cheapest and u get a lot) feel free to ask me anything

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
I see people saying halo is a natty test booster and some say it's a ph but I'll look more into both of them. D pol and erase for pct might be another option

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I see people saying halo is a natty test booster and some say it's a ph but I'll look more into both of them. D pol and erase for pct might be another option
You need a serm but ya halo is a ph.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I use nolva personally

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
mechabol is a new one that out thats suppose to be pretty good. torem is my SERM of Choice.