Finish up 6 week hdrol cycle on May 13th, leave forbeach May 18th. What to do...

J

JJH

Awards
I will be one week into my PCT (Torem) when I leave for the beach. Any ideas on what I could possibly do to look even better for that week while I'm at the beach? I'm taking creatine right now while on cycle and thinking about cutting it out May 13th to give a leaner appearance come beach time. Any other naughty supplements or anything to make me look even more jacked for the beach? I will have some clenbuterol on hand for my rats too if that helps...

The only thing that I plan on running in PCT is Torem and DAA. I have heard of people running a sleuth of other things including Osta, S4, Forma Stanzol, Lean Extreme, and a few other things. I haven't looked into any of this other stuff. Any ideas on product that I can add to my PCT to aid to looking even more ripped out?

This is my first ever PH cycle and I have dosed at 75/125/125/125 so far. I was considering continuing the Hdrol for an additional 2 weeks through the time that I am on vacation. Any thoughts on this?