any capped cycle supports?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Looking for cycle support in a capped version I know Life support if I double the dosing would work but is there anything else more cost effective preferably without milk thistle and with or with out tudca? I don't know why but for whatever reason no matter when or how I take the peanut butter cycle support I get stabbing pains in my stomach around 30min. following my dose. Almost like an ulcer flaring up or something. It may just be this flavor or something but it wrecks me to the point I can't do much for about 2 hr. and tums/zantac do nothing to help either. Don't know what it is, but I know when I take life support capped I'm fine so..... Advice?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lg cycle aid

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
completely forgot about n2gaurd If only they could sup the milk thistle out for tudca and I'd sotck up for sure.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
No, but if you need support my uncle told me about this 12 step program that could really turn your life around.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Cycle by AMS is capped as well, but it does contain milk thistle at 500mg per serving and does not contain tudca. Just throwing another option out there for you to consider.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I don't think there are any comprehensive cycle support products that include TUDCA unfortunately. I think the closest to that you're going to get is Aegis, and even that is only liver support. IMO run Aegis/TUDCA with individual HB, saw palmetto, and anything else in the common cycle assist products you see fit.

CEL's Cycle Assist is another on-cycle support product that is capped.