6 week cutter - test prop clen / t3

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I am a ways off from this cycle but I like to have stuff planed way out ahead of time.

Was thinking of doing a quick cutter in December/January 6 weeks of test p, trenazone, and t3, with clen two weeks on two weeks off.
although I have considered clen 1 week on 1 week off also, not sure here.

100mg test p EOD
112.5mg trenazone ED (1.5 servings)
typical clen 2 on 2 off protocol increasing dosage to a max of 120-140mcg per day
t3 building up to 100mcg and tapering down towards the end

would run aromasin on cycle for an AI

PCT: clomid, reduce xt, DAA, your run of the mill PCT

Diet would be on point, nothing I cant handle.

cardio would either be done fasted in the AM or right after I lift, duration depending on what I set my calories at when finalizing the diet.

let me hear it AM

EArch

Awards
  • Established
bump for input, I know this is mostly a PH board but someone must have experience with what I had here.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd ditch the trenazone and do epi instead at 40/40/40/50/50/50. T3 is potent sh*t bro, i'd keep it at 50mcg and maybe ramp up to 75.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
yeah there is no telling if I will take t3 too 100mcg, I will see how I am responding at 50 and 75mcgs.

Im all for epi, but have 3 bottles of trenazone in a stash and feel like it could cut you up real nice with prop, clen, t3, and of course a good diet and cardio.

I'll look into epi though and see what I think. any reason youd go epi or trenazone?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Epi is superior in its ability to lean u out, especially when it lowers estrogen which will help in getting even leaner. U can definitely use trenazone but I highly recommend running a DHT base like Stano to prevent any possible sides from the trenazone.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
How about protomax / protodrol for a DHT based compound on this cycle along side trenazone? I have 3 bottles.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
How about protomax / protodrol for a DHT based compound on this cycle along side trenazone? I have 3 bottles.
Actually yeah that'd b perfect bro. I'd start at 100mg ED and ramp up from there since it needs such a high dose.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Actually yeah that'd b perfect bro. I'd start at 100mg ED and ramp up from there since it needs such a high dose.
awesome man thanks, cant wait to shred up on this cycle.... many months from now lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No problem bro. I really wish there was more feedback and logs of ppl who have ran protomax. Its pretty good sh*t if u run it high enough and long enough though. It converts to MDHT, Mestanolone which from my research ppl were reporting it hardened them up better than winny and they gained a decent amount of weight.