Helladrol dosing question.

joltx

joltx

Awards
Hey, im just curious how people dose 75mgs out. I would take one in the am noon and night but iv read you should space out ur ph with ur liversupport 4 hours and also 6-8hrs bewtween ph doses. So my question is , is it alright to take 50mgs one shot in the am. and then one cap 25 mg at night. Do people take two caps at once? Id imagine they must if somepeople are takeing 100 mgs. But just not sure takeing to caps at once sounds normal ?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm about to start a Helladrol stack as well. First cycle and I was wondering do most people take them on an empty stomach or with food?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
well I workout at 5 am, so I took my hdrol 2;1
Does it matter if you do 1;2? Probably not. Most important is taking them away from cycle assist

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm about to start a Helladrol stack as well. First cycle and I was wondering do most people take them on an empty stomach or with food?
You should definitely take with foods. More specifically, high quality fats. Apparently PH absorption is highly dependent of high fat intake to increase its bioavailability. Fats help prime the liver and better your chances of getting the most out of each dose. If its hard to get in a meal during dosing (which happens often due to work etc...) I will down a couple grams of fish oil caps and 2 to 3 scoops of peanut butter.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You should definitely take with foods. More specifically, high quality fats. Apparently PH absorption is highly dependent of high fat intake to increase its bioavailability. Fats help prime the liver and better your chances of getting the most out of each dose. If its hard to get in a meal during dosing (which happens often due to work etc...) I will down a couple grams of fish oil caps and 2 to 3 scoops of peanut butter.
Thanks for the advice man. Definitely have trouble getting in a good meal in the morning sometimes, nice tips.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thanks for the advice man. Definitely have trouble getting in a good meal in the morning sometimes, nice tips.
No problem at all.

joltx

joltx

Awards
I take two caps hella at 8 30 am take forged liver support at 12 30 pm and take one cap hella at 4 30 pm and i get to the gym at 5 30 pm and another forged liver at 8 30 pm. hows that sound ?

technique88

technique88

Awards
I take two caps hella at 8 30 am take forged liver support at 12 30 pm and take one cap hella at 4 30 pm and i get to the gym at 5 30 pm and another forged liver at 8 30 pm. hows that sound ?
Sounds solid to me. I was just advising because I noticed with myself that my hormone levels felt highest about 2 hours after I dosed. Everyone metabolizes differently though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
tilldeath Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3