The Unofficial Buddy Cycle

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
It seems like a lot of people including myself plan on running the so called bread n butter PH/PS stack for bulk this winter.

I'm talking about the M1,4andro, 1-test, 4ad combo of course.

So my idea is why don't we all start this cycle on the same day or in the same week at least.

I'm not sure whether this has ever been attempted via internet but it's just a thought. I'm starting mine on Jan. 2nd. Let me know if your in, or just post your opinions.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Too late. I 'm already 2 weeks into it :twisted:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Starting Nov 7

Weeks 1-4
Sledge test 1300mg/week
m4ohn 40mg ed

Weeks 5-8
Sledge test 1300mg/week
M1,4,ADD 100 mg ed

May add some 3alpha or additional OHT dermal to combat bloat in last 4 weeks.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i'm on day 29...my diet has been the shits the past 4 days...but i'm up 9 pounds...weight gain has come to a halt about day 21...however, its all body comp now...seems like i'm staying the same weight but leaning out and become harder. as for strength....lets just say i got strong too fast my elbow tendons and shoulders are aching.

check out my log in the cycle section if you're interested...i've updated 3-4 times a week min.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Starting Nov 7

Weeks 1-4
Sledge test 1300mg/week
m4ohn 40mg ed

Weeks 5-8
Sledge test 1300mg/week
M1,4,ADD 100 mg ed

Whats your pct going to look like for this?

Rock

Awards
It seems like a lot of people including myself plan on running the so called bread n butter PH/PS stack for bulk this winter.

I'm talking about the M1,4andro, 1-test, 4ad combo of course.

So my idea is why don't we all start this cycle on the same day or in the same week at least.

I'm not sure whether this has ever been attempted via internet but it's just a thought. I'm starting mine on Jan. 2nd. Let me know if your in, or just post your opinions.
I plan on starting this cycle end of October or early November. What do everyone's dosages look like?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
M1,4 - 60 or 90mg
trans 1-Test/4ad - 200mg/400mg or 300mg/600mg

gsteclipse97

Awards
im considering adding m1,4 to the leftover S1+ i have

the uon

Awards
this stack was recommended to me by strateg0. so is this considered the new 'bread and butter' stack? ive yet to do my first ph cycle so im thinking of buying enough for 1 cycle, and save it for next winter. ive still got a lot of growing to do but id beat myself up for passing on this with the impending ban.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
this stack was recommended to me by strateg0. so is this considered the new 'bread and butter' stack? ive yet to do my first ph cycle so im thinking of buying enough for 1 cycle, and save it for next winter. ive still got a lot of growing to do but id beat myself up for passing on this with the impending ban.
I consider it to be the bread n butter sans the nandrolone.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Starting Nov 7

Weeks 1-4
Sledge test 1300mg/week
m4ohn 40mg ed

Weeks 5-8
Sledge test 1300mg/week
M1,4,ADD 100 mg ed

Hey Bio, just curious. Why the M1,1add at the end? Would switching the M4ohn and the M1,4add help to lessen the bloat prior to coming off of the cycle. Also, would the M4ohn at the end help to keep the LBM that you would gain?

gabriel

Awards
im going to be a S1+ / M1T starting in dec 5th(its the 1st sunday in the month) and going for 6wks so right now trying to cut a good bit so when i bulk up a good bit i can do it a lot better then last time. and i hurt my shoulder :'( so im going to be ready for anything this time.. stupid rotator cuff

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You raise a good point about bloat/retention there Cuffs. I just sorta arbitrarily pieced the cycle together based on using my favorite new goodies. Switching the order of the methyls might be advantageous. Good suggestion.

I'll run a low dose of letro if bloat becomes a problem at any point in the cycle. Adding a really low dose of 3alpha dermal is another consideration but I've heard it's kind of nasty stuff adrogenically so we'll see. I've got lots of options :cool:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
M1,4 - 60 or 90mg
trans 1-Test/4ad - 200mg/400mg or 300mg/600mg

My cycle looked like this:

Weeks 1&2
1T/4AD..... T/D 426mg/533mg (applied in two doses 12 hours apart)
M5AA.......20mg AM 40mg Pre-workout
M14ADD....90mg/120mg (week 1/week2)

Weeks 3&4

1T/4AD ......T/D 426/426
M5AA..........20mg AM 40mg Pre-workout
M14ADD.......160mg/120mg (week 3 & 4).**

I was very vascular and swollen. This is a definite bulker. Libido was great, appetite was up. I had lots of energy. I was really bloated (especially at 160mg M14) the whole time. I had my calories through the roof (if I bent over to tie my shoes my knee would push the food out of my stomach and into my mouth :rasp: ) The last two days I had itchy nips but it went away quickly.

I gained 24 pounds on this cycle but I just came off of a hard leanout so some of that would have came on anyway. But this definitely helped to push the curve. I surpassed all of my previous PR's (some by a longshot). Muscles were much stronger than my joints unfortunately (I'm old) so I had to tame it down a tad toward the end :frustrate

**160mg made me feel panicky (pressure in the chest). lots of bloat but strength gains were indisputable.

Rock

Awards
I was looking at starting the M1,4ADD at 120 mg spread over three doses and maybe ramping up to 160 mg. I still haven't set my 1T/4AD dosages yet, but they will be transdermal. Thought about putting some M5AA in there as well but I am a little hesitant to mix methyls. Maybe at the end I will drop the M1,4ADD and add M5AA. I am planning on a 6 week cycle.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1&2

Weeks 3&4

1T/4AD ......T/D 426/426

I was very vascular and swollen. This is a definite bulker. Libido was great, appetite was up. I had lots of energy. I was really bloated (especially at 160mg M14) the whole time. I had my calories through the roof (if I bent over to tie my shoes my knee would push the food out of my stomach and into my mouth :rasp: ) The last two days I had itchy nips but it went away quickly.

I gained 24 pounds on this cycle but I just came off of a hard leanout so some of that would have came on anyway. But this definitely helped to push the curve. I surpassed all of my previous PR's (some by a longshot). Muscles were much stronger than my joints unfortunately (I'm old) so I had to tame it down a tad toward the end :frustrate

**160mg made me feel panicky (pressure in the chest). lots of bloat but strength gains were indisputable.
Sweetness! I can't wait man. I weigh about 175 so hope fully the dosages(M1,4 - 60 or 90mg
trans 1-Test/4ad - 200mg/400mg or 300mg/600mg) will work out well for me.

As far as trans 1-test/4ad goes, what is a good ratio for the dosages?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Sweetness! I can't wait man. I weigh about 175 so hope fully the dosages(M1,4 - 60 or 90mg
trans 1-Test/4ad - 200mg/400mg or 300mg/600mg) will work out well for me.

As far as trans 1-test/4ad goes, what is a good ratio for the dosages?

I was using Dermabolics carrier. I put 4 grams 1-T and 5 grams 4AD in my first bottle and 4g/4g in my second. What carrier are you going to use? You have to figure out how many ml's you get from each pump and what saturation of each powder you have in the carrier in order to dose properly.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Im about to start on a gram of test, 800-1,000 mgs of 1-test a week and a hundred mgs of drol a day...Thats a pretty bread and butter cycle right?
Dick

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I was using Dermabolics carrier. I put 4 grams 1-T and 5 grams 4AD in my first bottle and 4g/4g in my second. What carrier are you going to use? You have to figure out how many ml's you get from each pump and what saturation of each powder you have in the carrier in order to dose properly.
I'm using LGP 1-T hydroxy. I'm not sure if the 1-test to 4ad ratio (1mg to 2mg) is sufficient.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
1-test 420 mg
4-ad 210 mg
4oht 210 mg
m14add 200 mg

16 days in, no sides, no bloat, up 11lb.:twisted:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
1-test 420 mg
4-ad 210 mg
4oht 210 mg
m14add 200 mg

200 mg M14ADD??!! :blink:

This is one Hell of a stack. I've never tried 4oht....what is your opinion of it?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
4oht helps me with sides big time. Do a search, there are few good threads about it.

200 mg of m14add is only begining...:twisted:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You raise a good point about bloat/retention there Cuffs. I just sorta arbitrarily pieced the cycle together based on using my favorite new goodies. Switching the order of the methyls might be advantageous. Good suggestion.

I'll run a low dose of letro if bloat becomes a problem at any point in the cycle. Adding a really low dose of 3alpha dermal is another consideration but I've heard it's kind of nasty stuff adrogenically so we'll see. I've got lots of options :cool:
I'll be keeping an eye out for your log. I may do one last cycle like yours before moving on.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
200 mgs of m14 is like 30 mgs of d-bol...not a very high dose...I know guys who run it at 50 mgs.
Dick

dego

Awards
200 mgs of m14 is like 30 mgs of d-bol...not a very high dose...I know guys who run it at 50 mgs.
Dick
I'm curious on how you came up with these numbers. Have you personaly used both or is the accepted conversion rate.

Anyone that has used both please let us know if you think conversion is higher or lower.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious on how you came up with these numbers. Have you personaly used both or is the accepted conversion rate.

Anyone that has used both please let us know if you think conversion is higher or lower.

I'm not educated in the AAS world. Would you stack D-bol with similar substances as 4AD/test/4OHT?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Ok, 200 mg is a little too much for me. I get so painful pumps at the gym, I have to take extra rest between sets and do less sets. Cut down to 160mg today...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Ok, 200 mg is a little too much for me. I get so painful pumps at the gym, I have to take extra rest between sets and do less sets. Cut down to 160mg today...

Did your heart feel like it was going to come out of your chest?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
How much did you weigh at the start of the cycle and how much now?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Did your heart feel like it was going to come out of your chest?
No not at all. Although don't take 60mg at one dose, gave me headache for couple hours.

I'm about 20 days into cycle, started at 177lb this morning 192lb (5'9" 10%bf)

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
No not at all. Although don't take 60mg at one dose, gave me headache for couple hours.

So why such a high dose of M1,4?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1&2

Weeks 3&4

1T/4AD ......T/D 426/426

I was very vascular and swollen. This is a definite bulker. Libido was great, appetite was up. I had lots of energy.
What helped you with appetite? I dont see any compound which is particularly good at that
hmmm...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
1-test 420 mg
4-ad 210 mg
4oht 210 mg
m14add 200 mg

Sounds great!
What the purpose of m14add in your stack?
Do you feel that the ratio 2:1 1-test : 4-AD is the right one?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great!
What the purpose of m14add in your stack?
Do you feel that the ratio 2:1 1-test : 4-AD is the right one?
Oops, my bad. It's actually 2:2:1 ration.
As of today it's
450mg 1-t
450mg 4-ad
225mg 4oht

I always do this ratio and it works the best for me.

Zip91

Awards
Oops, my bad. It's actually 2:2:1 ration.
As of today it's
450mg 1-t
450mg 4-ad
225mg 4oht

I always do this ratio and it works the best for me.
Dmitry,
I assume these are daily dosages, which means TD application? Also, since the 4OHT is not methylated, are you applying that TD as well?

I'm to lazy to look it up right now. Whats the difference between 4ohn (and m4ohn) vs. 4oht?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's daily dosage.

1-t,4-ad,4oht are mixed together and put in t-gel.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

I took 60mg every morning and didn't get a headache.

What helped you with appetite? I dont see any compound which is particularly good at that
4AD always increases my appetite....as did M14ADD. I ate everything (but was bloated). M1T is the only compound that decreases my appetite. M5AA doesn't seem do do either....I just get strong. Everyone is different. My workout partner gets really hungry with M1T....then loses his appetite and cycles through this dilemma every few days while he is on. :think:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
im going to be a S1+ / M1T starting in dec 5th(its the 1st sunday in the month) and going for 6wks so right now trying to cut a good bit so when i bulk up a good bit i can do it a lot better then last time. and i hurt my shoulder :'( so im going to be ready for anything this time.. stupid rotator cuff
You're not taking M1T all of those six weeks are you?? :blink: :run:

kojie

Awards
bulking cycle this coming nov.

wk1-4 4ad 300mg
wk2-4 10mg m1t

its time to get my feet wet with those damn methyls