Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

AHv3 Log

So as requested I will run a semi regular log for my 8 week AHv3 run.
    Stats: 6'1'' 180lb. ~8%BF
    Lifting 5 days a week Chest,Back,Legs,Shoulders,Arms with 30-40min. cardio 4 times or more a week, separated by 4 hr. from lifting.
    Cycle layout: AHv3 @ 6 Caps ED 8 am
    Fish oil @ 4-5 grams ED
    Multivitamin: Anavite 6 ED
    Creatine Monohydrate: 5 grams ED

Day: 1 Took my dose today @ 8am, started to get a very mild headache @ 11am that got more intense during cardio @ 1pm, but subsided about half way through. Possibly due to an increase in BP??? Will keep an eye on this. I have felt more alpha and muscles seemed a bt more dense but it could all in my head. Will report on workout later tonight since I lift late around 930pm both tonight and tomorrow. Any questions feel free to ask.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Split the caps. 3 at 8am and the last 3 before bed.

Sub
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

I'm in
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Split the caps. 3 at 8am and the last 3 before bed.

Sub
    reasoning? Reps lean towards the once ED and I would tend to think along their lines, but always open for debate and changing my game plan.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath

reasoning? Reps lean towards the once ED and I would tend to think along their lines, but always open for debate and changing my game plan.
    The reps all say one time a day, unless your on something else and shutdown is imminent then you can two a day it. I would think twice a day keeps the drug flowing, but what do I know...
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.46%

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Reason is you want the levels to be consistent throughout the day to keep your body in a anabolic state, you want the dose to be in your system 24/7.

Anyone will say the same thing about allways keeping your doses spread out evenly throughout the day.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I always spit up the AHv3 dosage.....morning and night, or morning afternoon and night (for 3 doses). and yes.....you WILL HAVE HIGH BP....and some headaches get some hawthorn extract pills and take 2-3 caps 1-3 times a day.....
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.46%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I always spit up the AHv3 dosage.....morning and night, or morning afternoon and night (for 3 doses). and yes.....you WILL HAVE HIGH BP....and some headaches get some hawthorn extract pills and take 2-3 caps 1-3 times a day.....
    hawthorn extract pills those shi*t are magic and do work.!
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    hawthorn extract pills those shi*t are magic and do work.!
    they do....they work better than my prescription BP pills....I was shocked.....
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.46%

I call them magic in a bottle.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Androhard never raised my blood pressure one bit. You got headaches and high BP from Androhard?. Are you sure it wasn't something else you were taking???
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

mg dosage on the extract? Also, I'd prefer not to have to worry about shut down issues or using a SERM this cycle if possible, so is it still everyone's opinion that twice ED dosing is preferable?
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Androhard never raised my blood pressure one bit. You got headaches and high BP from Androhard?. Are you sure it wasn't something else you were taking???
    I'm 100% certain. I've taken it on 3 occasions already in varied dosages....and BAM! spiked BP almost immediately upon starting. And there have been plenty of others who get headaches and/or raised BP from it....not just me.....now dependent on what you stack with it, the BP spike can be moderate or amplified greatly....esp if you take another DHT type compound with it....PStanz plus AHv3 REALLY spiked my BP....that being said, Not everybody has the same side effects....but I notice the headaches and BP issues seem to be mentioned more than anything else.....
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'm 100% certain. I've taken it on 3 occasions already in varied dosages....and BAM! spiked BP almost immediately upon starting. And there have been plenty of others who get headaches and/or raised BP from it....not just me.....now dependent on what you stack with it, the BP spike can be moderate or amplified greatly....esp if you take another DHT type compound with it....PStanz plus AHv3 REALLY spiked my BP....that being said, Not everybody has the same side effects....but I notice the headaches and BP issues seem to be mentioned more than anything else.....

I have taken it at double the dosage with no side effects at all.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

Where are these people that are getting high blood pressure from AndroHard??
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

mg dosage on the extract? Also, I'd prefer not to have to worry about shut down issues or using a SERM this cycle if possible, so is it still everyone's opinion that twice ED dosing is preferable?
    If you are really intent on running a natural PCT, then yeah.....just do once per day....but what everybody is trying to emphasize is that keeping the levels of the PH steady throughout the 24 hour period is better than one spike that drops big time within 12 hours.....but the hawthorn extract is 140mg standardized to 1.8% vitexin or 2.5mg per pill, with about 500mg of non-extract hawthorn powder per cap. I take 6-9 a day depending on how bad my BP is.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I have taken it at double the dosage with no side effects at all.
    then you should be happy, instead of ranting and raving accusing others who had BP issues of making things up it happened to me (several times)....deal with it lol....if any of the others who got headaches or rapid heart rate or BP want to chime in....they will....I'm not here to make an FBI file of all AHv3 users who got BP issues.....but I've read enough posts/threads to recall these sides being mentioned by others...
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Where are these people that are getting high blood pressure from AndroHard??
    No problems here either. Been on it for 16 weeks.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

thanks for the help guys, will stick with the 6 caps ed since this is my first run with the compound to see how it treats me. And will pick up some hawthorne tomorrow.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

thanks for the help guys, will stick with the 6 caps ed since this is my first run with the compound to see how it treats me. And will pick up some hawthorne tomorrow.
    as with anything, just keep the hawhtorn on hand and use it only if you need it. just check BP several times per week. I had all sorts of prostate and hair supps on hand during AHv3 and PStanz w/ trenazone.....but I never really needed them (prostate gave me a little trouble toward the very end). but if you're already getting headaches and feel like your BP is rising....better to have hawthorn on hand....
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Day 1 Workout was solid, good pumps and intensity can't say directly attributed to the AH but overall solid.

Day 2: 6 caps 8am. No headaches or BP issues, have Hawthorne berry on hand in case. Was fairly tired today pre and post cardio, however have had no coffee or stims to speak of so that could be a contributing factor. Will post workout update later tonight.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%

subbed... you gonna post some before and after pics? no homo...measurements?
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    No problems here either. Been on it for 16 weeks.
    It does happen though. Thats the thing with hormones, one guy can do 2g of test and never have a side, another can run 500mg and get gyno, hpb, etc..
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
    subbed... you gonna post some before and after pics? no homo...measurements?
    I'll try to get some pics up at some point, I actually just did some progress pics about 2 weeks ago, so I'll use those as my start pics once I get them moved on to the pc. Should also have blood work to post up @ the end of my PCT.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Workout update: So hit the back today all lifts were down on weight!? Not sure why this was but I had to drop all lifts just to hit my reps. Could have something to do with my pre workout supps? Took 4 scoops of amino energy and 2 scoops hemavol +5g creatine to try to give me some energy with out effecting my sleep too bad tonight about 30 min. before. Besides strength being down I can say I was a little lethargic even with the amino energy. Positives were I was WAY more vascular and muscles seemed super tight, not pumped like I normally feel with hemavol just very tight during the contractions. Will get some rest here and see how tomorrow shapes up, also going to try dropping any pre workout on Tuesday for shoulders to see if lifts are still affected, unless super lethargic then I will hit up some craze.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

I wonder if the hard is causing you body to eat up more calories and in turn your feeling weak from it... Just thinking out loud, maybe a rep ll chime in....
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    I wonder if the hard is causing you body to eat up more calories and in turn your feeling weak from it... Just thinking out loud, maybe a rep ll chime in....
    yeah I was kind of thinking this, but I would think since AH and AL are meant to help one do a recomp more than a bulk it shouldn't be an issue. I can up my calories a bit to see if this helps as I've been pretty lethargic this morning. Also noticed any time I do cardio I seem to be hotter and sweating more.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

Yeah I took lean last year and sweat buckets while doing cardio
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    Yeah I took lean last year and sweat buckets while doing cardio
    How did you like it? THinking if this cycle goes good just doing a lean+drive or AH+drive next.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah I was kind of thinking this, but I would think since AH and AL are meant to help one do a recomp more than a bulk it shouldn't be an issue. I can up my calories a bit to see if this helps as I've been pretty lethargic this morning. Also noticed any time I do cardio I seem to be hotter and sweating more.
    Diet dictates not hormones, any hormone can help you cut/recomp/bulk some are better suited to do a specific job, but diet is the key to cycle success and training of course. What day are you on...2, 3? No way it is due to AH unless it's the lethargy. You may need to bump cals so just keep an eye out.

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Diet dictates not hormones, any hormone can help you cut/recomp/bulk some are better suited to do a specific job, but diet is the key to cycle success and training of course. What day are you on...2, 3? No way it is due to AH unless it's the lethargy. You may need to bump cals so just keep an eye out.
    yeah day 3 I'll up calories through the day today and tomorrow and give everyone a report. Anyone have any suggestions on over coming the lethargy if the increase in calories doesn't solve it? I prefer to only take stims/pre workouts 2-3 days a week, but can always just do 2 scoops of craze everyday if all else fails. Wondering what causes this.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

I liked it, but I was also shooting test...
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Day 3-4: Was pretty lethargic all day yesterday and come bed time I was out. I did up my calories yesterday and have been at the increase today as well. This morning I woke up earlier than usual at 6am so I held off on my AH dose until 8am to stay consistent. I can say that prior to my AH I did not feel lethargic, and about an after my AH dose I started to feel a little lethargic off and on. Not nearly as bad as yesterday though so the calories may be helping. Put off leg day until Thursday so can't report on a workout for yesterday. My main issue was the drop in strength since I can push through the lethargy, so hopefully today's shoulder workout will see a benefit from the added calories, otherwise I'm really not sure what's going on. I will say though I noticed a slight strength drop on my first 5-7days of dimethazine last year and then strength shot back up so maybe it's just how my body reacts to outside substances. Would really like to see if anyone has any input why the sudden lose of strength other than possible caloric inefficiencies.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Well shoulder workout done. I'm happy to report strength is back and then some, this is however with craze as a pre-workout. Went great and as usual I needed to make sure not to over do it. Got a good 16 working sets with a rep or two extra more than last week. The true test will be this sat. and sun as those are the days I workout late and can't take really any pre workout.
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.32%

The strength fluctuation seems to be a bit odd. But the adjusting of calories should help.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Day 6 and 7 Updates: Arm workout was awesome, 2scoops craze 45min. and 1 scoop hemavol 20min. pre workout and I was pumped. All weights seems to be slightly up. Although my diet kind of got wrecked these last two days, still at a surplus and hitting my protein but threw in some pizza one night and some whole wheat chicken alfredo last night along with about a box of oreo's split between the two. Cookies are my vice and even though I tell the wife not to get em if they are in the house I'll make sure they disappear quick. Oh well today's a new day and cardio today and tomorrow solo so....Plus note, seems lethargy is gone. Nothing yesterday or today so hopefully it was just my body getting used to things.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Fruit and lots of it helps with lethargy

38. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.32%

Sounds good bud!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

Day 8&9: Solid workouts, no lethargy, backed down calories to +300 and keeping steady. No big increases in strength ATM but vascularity has gotten insane. No real BP issues thus far and feeling good. My appetite has gone crazy as well for some reason, not sure if this has happend for others but I find myself starving only an hour after a meal 2-3 times a day. I'm not sure if I should give into my body and give it the food or keep with what works for me? I just really don't want to put on fat as I'm sick of going on cuts.
  40. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.32%

Day 8&9: Solid workouts, no lethargy, backed down calories to +300 and keeping steady. No big increases in strength ATM but vascularity has gotten insane. No real BP issues thus far and feeling good. My appetite has gone crazy as well for some reason, not sure if this has happend for others but I find myself starving only an hour after a meal 2-3 times a day. I'm not sure if I should give into my body and give it the food or keep with what works for me? I just really don't want to put on fat as I'm sick of going on cuts.
    I tend to try and listen to my body when on. If the body is screaming for more food, it might be for a good reason. Just keep the additional food clean and gauge progress from there.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 bottles of AHv3 1 bottle of AMv3
    By ThrowItUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 09:46 PM