AHv3 Log

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So as requested I will run a semi regular log for my 8 week AHv3 run.
Stats: 6'1'' 180lb. ~8%BF
Lifting 5 days a week Chest,Back,Legs,Shoulders,Arms with 30-40min. cardio 4 times or more a week, separated by 4 hr. from lifting.
Cycle layout: AHv3 @ 6 Caps ED 8 am
Fish oil @ 4-5 grams ED
Multivitamin: Anavite 6 ED
Creatine Monohydrate: 5 grams ED

Day: 1 Took my dose today @ 8am, started to get a very mild headache @ 11am that got more intense during cardio @ 1pm, but subsided about half way through. Possibly due to an increase in BP??? Will keep an eye on this. I have felt more alpha and muscles seemed a bt more dense but it could all in my head. Will report on workout later tonight since I lift late around 930pm both tonight and tomorrow. Any questions feel free to ask.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Split the caps. 3 at 8am and the last 3 before bed.

Sub

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'm in

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Split the caps. 3 at 8am and the last 3 before bed.

Sub
reasoning? Reps lean towards the once ED and I would tend to think along their lines, but always open for debate and changing my game plan.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
reasoning? Reps lean towards the once ED and I would tend to think along their lines, but always open for debate and changing my game plan.
The reps all say one time a day, unless your on something else and shutdown is imminent then you can two a day it. I would think twice a day keeps the drug flowing, but what do I know...

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Reason is you want the levels to be consistent throughout the day to keep your body in a anabolic state, you want the dose to be in your system 24/7.

Anyone will say the same thing about allways keeping your doses spread out evenly throughout the day.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I always spit up the AHv3 dosage.....morning and night, or morning afternoon and night (for 3 doses). and yes.....you WILL HAVE HIGH BP....and some headaches :D get some hawthorn extract pills and take 2-3 caps 1-3 times a day.....

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I always spit up the AHv3 dosage.....morning and night, or morning afternoon and night (for 3 doses). and yes.....you WILL HAVE HIGH BP....and some headaches :D get some hawthorn extract pills and take 2-3 caps 1-3 times a day.....
hawthorn extract pills those shi*t are magic and do work.!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Androhard never raised my blood pressure one bit. You got headaches and high BP from Androhard?. Are you sure it wasn't something else you were taking???

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
mg dosage on the extract? Also, I'd prefer not to have to worry about shut down issues or using a SERM this cycle if possible, so is it still everyone's opinion that twice ED dosing is preferable?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Androhard never raised my blood pressure one bit. You got headaches and high BP from Androhard?. Are you sure it wasn't something else you were taking???
I'm 100% certain. I've taken it on 3 occasions already in varied dosages....and BAM! spiked BP almost immediately upon starting. And there have been plenty of others who get headaches and/or raised BP from it....not just me.....now dependent on what you stack with it, the BP spike can be moderate or amplified greatly....esp if you take another DHT type compound with it....PStanz plus AHv3 REALLY spiked my BP....that being said, Not everybody has the same side effects....but I notice the headaches and BP issues seem to be mentioned more than anything else.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 100% certain. I've taken it on 3 occasions already in varied dosages....and BAM! spiked BP almost immediately upon starting. And there have been plenty of others who get headaches and/or raised BP from it....not just me.....now dependent on what you stack with it, the BP spike can be moderate or amplified greatly....esp if you take another DHT type compound with it....PStanz plus AHv3 REALLY spiked my BP....that being said, Not everybody has the same side effects....but I notice the headaches and BP issues seem to be mentioned more than anything else.....

I have taken it at double the dosage with no side effects at all.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
mg dosage on the extract? Also, I'd prefer not to have to worry about shut down issues or using a SERM this cycle if possible, so is it still everyone's opinion that twice ED dosing is preferable?
If you are really intent on running a natural PCT, then yeah.....just do once per day....but what everybody is trying to emphasize is that keeping the levels of the PH steady throughout the 24 hour period is better than one spike that drops big time within 12 hours.....but the hawthorn extract is 140mg standardized to 1.8% vitexin or 2.5mg per pill, with about 500mg of non-extract hawthorn powder per cap. I take 6-9 a day depending on how bad my BP is.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have taken it at double the dosage with no side effects at all.
then you should be happy, instead of ranting and raving accusing others who had BP issues of making things up :D it happened to me (several times)....deal with it lol....if any of the others who got headaches or rapid heart rate or BP want to chime in....they will....I'm not here to make an FBI file of all AHv3 users who got BP issues.....but I've read enough posts/threads to recall these sides being mentioned by others...

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thanks for the help guys, will stick with the 6 caps ed since this is my first run with the compound to see how it treats me. And will pick up some hawthorne tomorrow.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
thanks for the help guys, will stick with the 6 caps ed since this is my first run with the compound to see how it treats me. And will pick up some hawthorne tomorrow.
as with anything, just keep the hawhtorn on hand and use it only if you need it. just check BP several times per week. I had all sorts of prostate and hair supps on hand during AHv3 and PStanz w/ trenazone.....but I never really needed them (prostate gave me a little trouble toward the very end). but if you're already getting headaches and feel like your BP is rising....better to have hawthorn on hand....

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Day 1 Workout was solid, good pumps and intensity can't say directly attributed to the AH but overall solid.

Day 2: 6 caps 8am. No headaches or BP issues, have Hawthorne berry on hand in case. Was fairly tired today pre and post cardio, however have had no coffee or stims to speak of so that could be a contributing factor. Will post workout update later tonight.

lostsoul

Awards
subbed... you gonna post some before and after pics? no homo...measurements?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
subbed... you gonna post some before and after pics? no homo...measurements?
I'll try to get some pics up at some point, I actually just did some progress pics about 2 weeks ago, so I'll use those as my start pics once I get them moved on to the pc. Should also have blood work to post up @ the end of my PCT.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Workout update: So hit the back today all lifts were down on weight!? Not sure why this was but I had to drop all lifts just to hit my reps. Could have something to do with my pre workout supps? Took 4 scoops of amino energy and 2 scoops hemavol +5g creatine to try to give me some energy with out effecting my sleep too bad tonight about 30 min. before. Besides strength being down I can say I was a little lethargic even with the amino energy. Positives were I was WAY more vascular and muscles seemed super tight, not pumped like I normally feel with hemavol just very tight during the contractions. Will get some rest here and see how tomorrow shapes up, also going to try dropping any pre workout on Tuesday for shoulders to see if lifts are still affected, unless super lethargic then I will hit up some craze.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the hard is causing you body to eat up more calories and in turn your feeling weak from it... Just thinking out loud, maybe a rep ll chime in....

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I wonder if the hard is causing you body to eat up more calories and in turn your feeling weak from it... Just thinking out loud, maybe a rep ll chime in....
yeah I was kind of thinking this, but I would think since AH and AL are meant to help one do a recomp more than a bulk it shouldn't be an issue. I can up my calories a bit to see if this helps as I've been pretty lethargic this morning. Also noticed any time I do cardio I seem to be hotter and sweating more.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I took lean last year and sweat buckets while doing cardio

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Yeah I took lean last year and sweat buckets while doing cardio
How did you like it? THinking if this cycle goes good just doing a lean+drive or AH+drive next.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I was kind of thinking this, but I would think since AH and AL are meant to help one do a recomp more than a bulk it shouldn't be an issue. I can up my calories a bit to see if this helps as I've been pretty lethargic this morning. Also noticed any time I do cardio I seem to be hotter and sweating more.
Diet dictates not hormones, any hormone can help you cut/recomp/bulk some are better suited to do a specific job, but diet is the key to cycle success and training of course. What day are you on...2, 3? No way it is due to AH unless it's the lethargy. You may need to bump cals so just keep an eye out.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Diet dictates not hormones, any hormone can help you cut/recomp/bulk some are better suited to do a specific job, but diet is the key to cycle success and training of course. What day are you on...2, 3? No way it is due to AH unless it's the lethargy. You may need to bump cals so just keep an eye out.
yeah day 3 I'll up calories through the day today and tomorrow and give everyone a report. Anyone have any suggestions on over coming the lethargy if the increase in calories doesn't solve it? I prefer to only take stims/pre workouts 2-3 days a week, but can always just do 2 scoops of craze everyday if all else fails. Wondering what causes this.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I liked it, but I was also shooting test...

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Day 3-4: Was pretty lethargic all day yesterday and come bed time I was out. I did up my calories yesterday and have been at the increase today as well. This morning I woke up earlier than usual at 6am so I held off on my AH dose until 8am to stay consistent. I can say that prior to my AH I did not feel lethargic, and about an after my AH dose I started to feel a little lethargic off and on. Not nearly as bad as yesterday though so the calories may be helping. Put off leg day until Thursday so can't report on a workout for yesterday. My main issue was the drop in strength since I can push through the lethargy, so hopefully today's shoulder workout will see a benefit from the added calories, otherwise I'm really not sure what's going on. I will say though I noticed a slight strength drop on my first 5-7days of dimethazine last year and then strength shot back up so maybe it's just how my body reacts to outside substances. Would really like to see if anyone has any input why the sudden lose of strength other than possible caloric inefficiencies.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Well shoulder workout done. I'm happy to report strength is back and then some, this is however with craze as a pre-workout. Went great and as usual I needed to make sure not to over do it. Got a good 16 working sets with a rep or two extra more than last week. The true test will be this sat. and sun as those are the days I workout late and can't take really any pre workout.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Day 6 and 7 Updates: Arm workout was awesome, 2scoops craze 45min. and 1 scoop hemavol 20min. pre workout and I was pumped. All weights seems to be slightly up. Although my diet kind of got wrecked these last two days, still at a surplus and hitting my protein but threw in some pizza one night and some whole wheat chicken alfredo last night along with about a box of oreo's split between the two. Cookies are my vice and even though I tell the wife not to get em if they are in the house I'll make sure they disappear quick. Oh well today's a new day and cardio today and tomorrow solo so....Plus note, seems lethargy is gone. Nothing yesterday or today so hopefully it was just my body getting used to things.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fruit and lots of it helps with lethargy

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Day 8&9: Solid workouts, no lethargy, backed down calories to +300 and keeping steady. No big increases in strength ATM but vascularity has gotten insane. No real BP issues thus far and feeling good. My appetite has gone crazy as well for some reason, not sure if this has happend for others but I find myself starving only an hour after a meal 2-3 times a day. I'm not sure if I should give into my body and give it the food or keep with what works for me? I just really don't want to put on fat as I'm sick of going on cuts.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8&9: Solid workouts, no lethargy, backed down calories to +300 and keeping steady. No big increases in strength ATM but vascularity has gotten insane. No real BP issues thus far and feeling good. My appetite has gone crazy as well for some reason, not sure if this has happend for others but I find myself starving only an hour after a meal 2-3 times a day. I'm not sure if I should give into my body and give it the food or keep with what works for me? I just really don't want to put on fat as I'm sick of going on cuts.
I tend to try and listen to my body when on. If the body is screaming for more food, it might be for a good reason. Just keep the additional food clean and gauge progress from there.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tend to try and listen to my body when on. If the body is screaming for more food, it might be for a good reason. Just keep the additional food clean and gauge progress from there.
^^^This, choice of foods will be the differentiating factor, keep it clean and bump cals back up to +500

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Updates?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So just finished my workout and I am on Day: 16. Seem to have off and on periods of lethargy throughout the day every other or every thrid day for about an hour or so at a time. Nothing too bad that really effects my routine. Lifts are pretty solid most of the time and some rep increases along with weight increases across the board. Can't say one way or another exactly what's happening with my bodyfat since I really don't notice a change in the mirrior, but weight is up 5lbs. form start and mid section has less to pinch and seems tightrr. Not noticing any real definition changes in the mid section but arms and quads are seperating quite noticebly. So far so good, no real sides to speak of other than my minor sholder acne that I've battled with all my life seems to have actually cleared up completely!

lostsoul

Awards
what happened to tilldeath any more updates? been a while come on bro.lol

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
lol, I'm doing a sponsored log on oxyeca atm so I'm giving that my full attention. For what it's worth I just started week 5 today and strength is increasing pretty steady across all lifts. Weight is up about 5 lb. in the month with a very slight drop in BF. Hoping the oxyeca will add to the leaning out and the AH will maintain LBM/increase. No sides to speak of and still killing it in the gym.

lostsoul

Awards
lol, I'm doing a sponsored log on oxyeca atm so I'm giving that my full attention. For what it's worth I just started week 5 today and strength is increasing pretty steady across all lifts. Weight is up about 5 lb. in the month with a very slight drop in BF. Hoping the oxyeca will add to the leaning out and the AH will maintain LBM/increase. No sides to speak of and still killing it in the gym.
really I thought Flash had won that and he was doing the log for them. cool bro good luck. i guess no hdrol then?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
really I thought Flash had won that and he was doing the log for them. cool bro good luck. i guess no hdrol then?
will still be running hdrol, this late summer/early fall to get ready for a cruise december 1st. Looking @ a start date on the hdrol at or around sep.11.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
never taken any andro products YET..but i definitely agree with splitting the doseage into at least 2 doses through out the day

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never taken any andro products YET..but i definitely agree with splitting the doseage into at least 2 doses through out the day
This is ideal for someone stacking, but if they are running androseries solo, the limited suppression of once a day dosing would be ideal.