AHv3 Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AHv3 Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I tend to try and listen to my body when on. If the body is screaming for more food, it might be for a good reason. Just keep the additional food clean and gauge progress from there.
    ^^^This, choice of foods will be the differentiating factor, keep it clean and bump cals back up to +500

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Updates?
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

So just finished my workout and I am on Day: 16. Seem to have off and on periods of lethargy throughout the day every other or every thrid day for about an hour or so at a time. Nothing too bad that really effects my routine. Lifts are pretty solid most of the time and some rep increases along with weight increases across the board. Can't say one way or another exactly what's happening with my bodyfat since I really don't notice a change in the mirrior, but weight is up 5lbs. form start and mid section has less to pinch and seems tightrr. Not noticing any real definition changes in the mid section but arms and quads are seperating quite noticebly. So far so good, no real sides to speak of other than my minor sholder acne that I've battled with all my life seems to have actually cleared up completely!
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the update
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

what happened to tilldeath any more updates? been a while come on bro.lol
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

lol, I'm doing a sponsored log on oxyeca atm so I'm giving that my full attention. For what it's worth I just started week 5 today and strength is increasing pretty steady across all lifts. Weight is up about 5 lb. in the month with a very slight drop in BF. Hoping the oxyeca will add to the leaning out and the AH will maintain LBM/increase. No sides to speak of and still killing it in the gym.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    lol, I'm doing a sponsored log on oxyeca atm so I'm giving that my full attention. For what it's worth I just started week 5 today and strength is increasing pretty steady across all lifts. Weight is up about 5 lb. in the month with a very slight drop in BF. Hoping the oxyeca will add to the leaning out and the AH will maintain LBM/increase. No sides to speak of and still killing it in the gym.
    really I thought Flash had won that and he was doing the log for them. cool bro good luck. i guess no hdrol then?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
    really I thought Flash had won that and he was doing the log for them. cool bro good luck. i guess no hdrol then?
    will still be running hdrol, this late summer/early fall to get ready for a cruise december 1st. Looking @ a start date on the hdrol at or around sep.11.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.

never taken any andro products YET..but i definitely agree with splitting the doseage into at least 2 doses through out the day
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    never taken any andro products YET..but i definitely agree with splitting the doseage into at least 2 doses through out the day
    This is ideal for someone stacking, but if they are running androseries solo, the limited suppression of once a day dosing would be ideal.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

So current update, I'm @ about week 7. Weight is holding steady at 185lb, and strength just keeps going up. Started to get a big leaning out @ week 6 and it has continued, despite being @ ~800+ calories. This may also be due to running Lecheek's OxyECA for the last 3 weeks, sponserd log, Oxyeca log Main thing I can say though from week 1 on not sure if it's the bodyfat drop or what but my vascularity has been INSANE, small veins popping out all over that I never knew I had. I will agree with pretty much every logger out there you may read that if you can't do a 8 week run @ full dose 6 caps, wait until you can, because it wasn't until week 5 I really noticed things at work. Will post final review next week any questions in the mean time I'll try to answer as well. Cheers
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    So current update, I'm @ about week 7. Weight is holding steady at 185lb, and strength just keeps going up. Started to get a big leaning out @ week 6 and it has continued, despite being @ ~800+ calories. This may also be due to running Lecheek's OxyECA for the last 3 weeks, sponserd log, Oxyeca log Main thing I can say though from week 1 on not sure if it's the bodyfat drop or what but my vascularity has been INSANE, small veins popping out all over that I never knew I had. I will agree with pretty much every logger out there you may read that if you can't do a 8 week run @ full dose 6 caps, wait until you can, because it wasn't until week 5 I really noticed things at work. Will post final review next week any questions in the mean time I'll try to answer as well. Cheers
    Sounds exactly like the description for AH, I love DHT derivatives for strength gains, nothing compares

13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Sounds exactly like the description for AH, I love DHT derivatives for strength gains, nothing compares
    Agreed. A bit of the alpha male feeling is always nice as well
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 bottles of AHv3 1 bottle of AMv3
    By ThrowItUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 08:46 PM