H Drol, hows my plan?

bradyp713

Awards
So im about to get on H drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 on May 17th. I will be on fish oil, multi (orange triad), and whey through out the whole cycle. Pre load will consist of CEL cycle assist, and milk thistle starting two weeks prior. Once cycle starts will stay on cycle assist and milk thistle ( not sure if this is enough someone fill me in please). Post cycle will consist of Nolva 20/20/10/10, CEL PCT assist, primaforce DAA, Lean Xtreme, and creatine. I might get Erase Pro also but dont know if that would be overkill or not, someone please inform me. Im 21 years old and am 6 ft, and weigh 185 lbs, first h drol cycle. Also one more quick thing ive been cutting and when my cycle starts that will be the tenth week of my cut, i was on keto about 500 cal under maintenance. Once the cycle starts i plan on just having a pretty balanced diet about 500 cals over maintenance, i think this should be fine just looking for some more opinions. Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

jpg0923

Awards
That wall of text you have going there is kind of intimidating haha.. But your cycle looks good, it's actually the exact same as what I'm running right now, except I stacked Stanodrol with it and Torem for PCT. Cycle Assist alone will be good for your on-cycle support as well as for preloading (I only preloaded for 1 week, no sides) just buy two bottles because it has milkthistle and HB in it.

Only recommendation would be to increase your dosage to 75mg after the first week. If you're running Helladrol I would even up it to 75mg after the first 4 days or so once you assess your tolerance and depending on how everything is going possibly bump it up to 100 after the first 3 weeks or so because everyone says Helladrol isn't as powerful as H-Drol.

Also I'm planning to start creatine monohydrate around the end of week 5 or beginning of week 6 and then run it through PCT.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So im about to get on H drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 on May 17th. I will be on fish oil, multi (orange triad), and whey through out the whole cycle. Pre load will consist of CEL cycle assist, and milk thistle starting two weeks prior. Once cycle starts will stay on cycle assist and milk thistle ( not sure if this is enough someone fill me in please). Post cycle will consist of Nolva 20/20/10/10, CEL PCT assist, primaforce DAA, Lean Xtreme, and creatine. I might get Erase Pro also but dont know if that would be overkill or not, someone please inform me. Im 21 years old and am 6 ft, and weigh 185 lbs, first h drol cycle. Also one more quick thing ive been cutting and when my cycle starts that will be the tenth week of my cut, i was on keto about 500 cal under maintenance. Once the cycle starts i plan on just having a pretty balanced diet about 500 cals over maintenance, i think this should be fine just looking for some more opinions. Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
The Erase is probably overkill. The Cycle Assist and taurine should have set on cycle and you dont need any extra milk thistle. You could add soem SNS Liver Assist in PCT if u want

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm taking Erase(not pro) with Torem in PCT for my upcoming Hella cycle, but I think Nolva is stronger than Torem so I think you'd be alright with just that like the above said.