PH Ban up for vote

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
USFA Update: October 5, 2004
The legislation (S.2195) is expected to go to the floor for a vote tonight. If approved by unanimous consent, the bill would be sent to the House for their approval. The effective date would begin to run from the date the President signs the bill into law. For those of you who are especially interested in an exact date, the best I can give is an estimate. If there is no objection to the legislation by Thursday, and the bill makes it to the President's desk, it would be reasonable to say that the bill could be expected to take effect on or around January 10th - 15th. We should know by tonight whether the bill will receive unanimous consent on the floor of the Senate. I will continue to keep you up to date. Thanks.

Michael J. DiMaggio
USFA Executive Director
www.usfa.biz

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this sucks. thanks for the update. I'm going to be so broke for xmas.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
it would be reasonable to say that the bill could be expected to take effect on or around January 10th - 15th
Do you mean to say that the 90-day grace period would end around January 10th - 15th?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thank you for the update.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My question is when will the sales start? Or will there be any supply left since all of the over seas labs are more reluctant to make these androgens anymore.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
My question is when will the sales start? Or will there be any supply left since all of the over seas labs are more reluctant to make these androgens anymore.
Part of your question is answered at the following link. Also, waiting for sale prices is a judgement call. You could miss out if supplies dry up. I probably shouldn't reveal this :)

http://forums.bulknutrition.com/?showtopic=5821
Many oversea's manufactures have stopped production of such materials. They don't understand US laws and think once it is passed, it will become illegal. Since it was thought the ban would pass months ago, they stopped production. I recently placed an enormously large order for hormones and it has become next to impossible to find various ingredients. They will manufacture stuff for you, but they want it prepaid up front. Few companies have the bankroll to do such a thing.
Also, thanks for the update on the ban.