oral winny/m1t/4ad

Omega

Omega

Awards
my next cycle is going to consist of m1t and 4ad. 10mg of m1t for the first 2 weeks then 15 or 20 the last 2 depending on sides. 4ad will be 600mgs for 8 weeks then nolv post cycle yadda yadda yadda. my question is.....would adding some oral winny v to this stack make a diff or is it a waste of money? im only considering it cause my friend has alot he wants to get rid of and i could get it next to nothing. plus, ive never used oral winny v and im not too sure on the dosage. 50mg a day? anyways, all input is appreciated. and btw my stats are 6 2 191 lbs. been training seriously on and off since 00. im 24 and have done prolly 6 or 8 cycles of AAS's. thanks

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
well, you would be running 2 methyls, and im not gonna go into whether thats bad or not, but i wouldnt do it

Omega

Omega

Awards
i wasnt aware that oral winny was a methyl. thanks for the info

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
so you have done seven cycles and you are 6 2 and 191 pounds...Id say eat some more.

Omega

Omega

Awards
well since 00 i have. yeah. and on aug 18th i re-injured my back and havent been lifting and the meds i was on killed my appetite so i lost it all. is anyone actually going to answer my question or are they just gonna try to make me seem like an idiot???

Rock Lee

Awards
Shouldn't you start lifting again natural for a while before hopping on gear?

Omega

Omega

Awards
..........did i say WHEN i was going to start the cycle? no, but thanks for asking. FYI my dr says i can lift again within 2 weeks. ill start the cycle about a month after that probably depending on how i feel. i didnt think any of this info was important. i asked a question, and everyone is picking apart the details. wtf, if you dont have any good input, dont reply. im not trying to be an asshole but you're wasting my time and energy. thanks

unikfreak

Awards
WELL

..........did i say WHEN i was going to start the cycle? no, but thanks for asking. FYI my dr says i can lift again within 2 weeks. ill start the cycle about a month after that probably depending on how i feel. i didnt think any of this info was important. i asked a question, and everyone is picking apart the details. wtf, if you dont have any good input, dont reply. im not trying to be an asshole but you're wasting my time and energy. thanks
A little touchy sounds like bro sure u have not already started yer cycle.lol

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Two orals is a no-no. Leave the Winny out, IMO. As far as being a waste, it is only a waste of your liver--and maybe hair--to add Winny.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro i apologize for being a douche bag earlier...Here is what i think...I would drop either the winny or the m1t depending on what exactly you want to do. I personally would run the winny and 4 ad togethor for an 6 weeks and then the 4ad two weeks past that and you would be sitting pretty...I personally hate m1t the sides are NOT worth the gains..liver values gynocaeastia etc...But if the winny is good and real and cheap pick it up anyway.
Dick

Omega

Omega

Awards
well i already got the m1t and 4ad so i may just run those. ive ran them before and gotten great results. i was just curious if the addition of winny would be good or bad. i wasnt aware that it was a methyl. for everyone who has responded, thanks

size

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt aware that oral winny was a methyl. thanks for the info
If you are unaware of this fact, then I am concerned about what else you are unaware of. Educating yourself should be a priority.
Understanding the drugs being used(ie put into your body) should be essential for everyone. One needs to be accountable and comprehend possible reactions and/or consequnces.

Omega

Omega

Awards
the reason why i was unaware is because ive never used it before. if i was going to use it, id read up on it. i was only contenplating the idea.