is this legit nolvadex??

sorendo2670

Awards
photo (2).JPG

I can't name any sources but i ordered this from an online pharmacy shop that ships in India. The pills are tiny and a caramel color brown. I always thought that nolvadex was white and a little bigger and have a logo on them. Has anyone used these before? the only thing that seems a little sketchy is when i call the number they have never answered the phone its always just an answering machine of an indian lady saying you called pharmacy shop please leave a message. Does anyone know if these are legit nolvadex? They come in 10 mgs a piece and there are 60 pills. I will be using it after my 6 week cycle of LGI Halo 25 so i just want to make sure i'm getting the real stuff. Any feedback much appreciated.

Conte

Conte

Awards
There are nolvadex with 10mg and 20mg. The original nolvadex is by [FONT=&quot]Astra Zeneeca and comes[/FONT] with 10mg and 20mg and it is white pills[FONT=&quot] [/FONT].
The one in photo is a generic nolva from india not the original.
None could ever prove just from a pic if the drug is legit. You need to send it to a lab or maybe try it.
The original nolvadex cost something like 10$. In Europe about 7 euros (30 of 20mg) and clomid 4 euros (20 of 50mg).

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my first batch from india. It was sketchy, but not as sketchy as the research supps that say "not for human consumption"

It's 90% legit. In my opinion