Trenavar vs. Trenazone

1. ejschmidt

Trenavar vs. Trenazone

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I haven't come across any useful information on the matter. Furthermore, I understand they are functionally two different compounds, yet they both serve the same function; to simulate tren. That being said, price aside, which is a 'better' compound at doing so and at what dosage?

2. Both are good, it's comes down to weither you like pills or spray/dropper. Also if you used the search function you could find lots of info on this already.
    •   

3. ejschmidt

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Also if you used the search function you could find lots of info on this already.
    Fair enough assessment; however, I did try to research it but there was nothing definitive on the matter. Moreover, a lot of the vs. threads were on PHF with too many shameless plugs from the people of IBE over there. I just need to get an educated evaluation on the matter. Hopefully from somebody who ran both solo (like that'll happen).

Perhaps a stack is in order, Trenavar and Trenazone? With P-Stanz?

4. Well Var converts in to actual trenbolone and trenazone is dienolone. Different but similar. Trenavar your gonna need a good amount but heard nothin but great things bout it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. On paper trenazone should be a weaker product, trenavar is pricy.I current have 6 packs of trenavar I will run with next cycle. I am currently on last week of trenazone.it's been great, massive gains
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

6. ejschmidt

All thatbeing said, Trenavar reigns as the most tren-like product? From what I've gathered this seems to be true. Maybe a stack with P-Stanz would go nicely.

I'm thinking Trenavar 45/45/60/60/75 and P-Stanz 150/200/250/250/300/300.
    If only Trenavar weren't so pricey...

7. Trenavar converts to trenbolone
    Trenazone is active dienolone, a weaker compound.

The two are different animals completely. Trenavar having better androgenic qualities than Trenazone which is heavy on the anabolic side when looking at the A:A properties
    Antaeus Labs Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by daniel11
    Trenavar converts to trenbolone
    Trenazone is active dienolone, a weaker compound.

The two are different animals completely. Trenavar having better androgenic qualities than Trenazone which is heavy on the anabolic side when looking at the A:A properties
    This
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. weird thing that happened to me is that while using trenzone for ~6 weeks, and PStanz/AHv3 for about a half to 3/4 of a week overshot since I had extra (a little more than 6 weeks worth)....the trenazone killed my appetite (good thing) and totally smoothed me out while on it....3 days off of it (but still on Ahv3 and Pstanz) and its a totally different look, vascularity is through the roof and definition is much better. you would expect this on PStanz and AHv3 of course, provided your diet was right, but I did not expect the trenazone to smooth me out and kill vascularity like that....really strange. helped recomp and lose fat for sure....but just a strange "side effect" was the smoothing out while on it.....

10. I have only used trenavar and loved it...one my second cycle with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UltraDrol+trenazone or Helladrol+trenazone?
    By mattrag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 02:45 PM
  2. M1-D (m14add) and Trenazone/Trenavar cycle
    By zendog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 01:22 PM
  3. Trenazone vs Trenavar
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 02:11 PM
  4. havoc/trenazone vs sd/trenazone 6 week stack