Trenavar vs. Trenazone

ejschmidt

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I haven't come across any useful information on the matter. Furthermore, I understand they are functionally two different compounds, yet they both serve the same function; to simulate tren. That being said, price aside, which is a 'better' compound at doing so and at what dosage?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Both are good, it's comes down to weither you like pills or spray/dropper. Also if you used the search function you could find lots of info on this already.

ejschmidt

Also if you used the search function you could find lots of info on this already.
Fair enough assessment; however, I did try to research it but there was nothing definitive on the matter. Moreover, a lot of the vs. threads were on PHF with too many shameless plugs from the people of IBE over there. I just need to get an educated evaluation on the matter. Hopefully from somebody who ran both solo (like that'll happen).

Perhaps a stack is in order, Trenavar and Trenazone? With P-Stanz?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well Var converts in to actual trenbolone and trenazone is dienolone. Different but similar. Trenavar your gonna need a good amount but heard nothin but great things bout it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
On paper trenazone should be a weaker product, trenavar is pricy.I current have 6 packs of trenavar I will run with next cycle. I am currently on last week of trenazone.it's been great, massive gains

ejschmidt

All thatbeing said, Trenavar reigns as the most tren-like product? From what I've gathered this seems to be true. Maybe a stack with P-Stanz would go nicely.

I'm thinking Trenavar 45/45/60/60/75 and P-Stanz 150/200/250/250/300/300.
If only Trenavar weren't so pricey...

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Trenavar converts to trenbolone
Trenazone is active dienolone, a weaker compound.

The two are different animals completely. Trenavar having better androgenic qualities than Trenazone which is heavy on the anabolic side when looking at the A:A properties

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Trenavar converts to trenbolone
Trenazone is active dienolone, a weaker compound.

The two are different animals completely. Trenavar having better androgenic qualities than Trenazone which is heavy on the anabolic side when looking at the A:A properties
This

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
weird thing that happened to me is that while using trenzone for ~6 weeks, and PStanz/AHv3 for about a half to 3/4 of a week overshot since I had extra (a little more than 6 weeks worth)....the trenazone killed my appetite (good thing) and totally smoothed me out while on it....3 days off of it (but still on Ahv3 and Pstanz) and its a totally different look, vascularity is through the roof and definition is much better. you would expect this on PStanz and AHv3 of course, provided your diet was right, but I did not expect the trenazone to smooth me out and kill vascularity like that....really strange. helped recomp and lose fat for sure....but just a strange "side effect" was the smoothing out while on it.....

legaljuicer

Awards
I have only used trenavar and loved it...one my second cycle with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2