phlogel ultra and tren

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I got my phlogel in today is there a simple way of doing this because it seems like its so difficult. Can I just crush 5 pellets up into fine powder and apply a
A teaspoon of phlogel and just rub it on my skin cuz dmso just stinks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear pa has some unscented dmso, he might sell you some.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I hear pa has some unscented dmso, he might sell you some.
So i cant dissolve the pellets in a little bit of rubbing alcohol and then mix with a small amount of phlogel (teaspoon) and rub it on?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
you can snort them, i have read many logs of people doing this. it burns but thats have the fun!.... they have alot of filler in them. im pretty sure basskiller has some good info on this

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to snort fina pellets because thats for ignorant morons to snort fina with glue and hinders lol wtf. I asked how to compound them in phlogel

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Did u check basskiller's site. And I don't think they are ignorant morons, there logic is sound. I just think it would be very irritating to the tissue lining the nasal passageways. The got decent results from the cycle. Basskiller also has a tren nasal solution u can mix. It has pretty has a decent absorption rate. If u go to his site he tells u how to make all kinds of transdermals.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is possible to snort fina. All you would need is some acetone, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol and a nasal spray pump.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you have to separate it first or something?. To remove the binders and such. I know you can't just crush the pellets and add it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Google basskiller's links. All the info is right there.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Google basskiller's links. All the info is right there.
Not enough detail in his stuff and his page says how to use PLOgel nor Phlojel Ultra.

Can you take a teaspoon of phlogel ultra and mix them in crushed pellets and rub on? Still havent gotten a answer to that.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This one is new to me. In for results on this. Interested to here how it works for you.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
This one is new to me. In for results on this. Interested to here how it works for you.
I dont understand wouldnt that work the same way as DMSO?

Why the need for 60ML syringes and ****.

Couldnt u just crush the pellets up in the phlogel and rub it in? Im sure if the pelletes were very fine powder it would work?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not enough detail in his stuff and his page says how to use PLOgel nor Phlojel Ultra.

Can you take a teaspoon of phlogel ultra and mix them in crushed pellets and rub on? Still havent gotten a answer to that.
Stop being so helpless and learn to search. It is pretty obvious you have not invested enough time into learning about what it is you are doing thus probably should not be taking any androgens at this point. This topic has been covered so many times on this board alone let alone all the other boards as well. Google is your friend..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont want to snort fina pellets because thats for ignorant morons to snort fina with glue and hinders lol wtf. I asked how to compound them in phlogel
you think its ignorant to snort glue and binders, but ok to take them in transdermally? Best bet is to follow basskillers crystal extraction method, and then just use the crystals in the gel.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Ok fine well last question, is it ok to put the pellets in DMSO and microwave for 6 seconds to melt them down make them easier to crush?

Or is that going to kill the tren? I read somewhere of people doing that but just wanna make sure its okay.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt write this, found it

Your best bet would be to dissove the pellets in ethanol or isopropanol. Add Propylene glycol. Add Oleic or Linolenic Acid. Ratio:

50% - Ethanol
40% - PG
10% - OA or LA

l-----------------

just read through the crystal fina instructions, that looks pretty cool and easy to do.

make it isn't a crystal to get just the tren, then mix with the phlo gel. much better absorbtion prob without the fillers.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I just remember reading somewhere to microwave the pellets for about 6 seconds to melt it which it worked but ill try the boiling water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Recipes 3
35 and Older 8
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 7
Supplements 2