What should my first PH Cycle be

Jeb2691

Awards
im 21 years old have competed in multiple powerlifting competitions. i switched over to bodybuilding and want to cut up more. im pretty lean at 200lbs have a 6 pack obliques and pretty vascular. i dont want to take any PH's that kill sex drive or mess me up. what would be a good PH to take to help cut up

20firebird02

Awards
None. Worry bout ur cardio and diet. If ur wanting something to help once u get those two things down look at adding some clen.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is always a great product for beginners, and isn't too intense when it comes to sides

Look into Halo Extreme, or if you prefer a competitor check out Helladrol.

Another great product that I have used with great success is Cyanostane Rx it: increases how vascular you look, it does not aromatize, and my strength gains were pretty good with it as well.

I recommend these as beginner PH because neither of them are very liver toxic nor do they have very bad sides (as opposed to Superdrol products).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 21 years old have competed in multiple powerlifting competitions. i switched over to bodybuilding and want to cut up more. im pretty lean at 200lbs have a 6 pack obliques and pretty vascular. i dont want to take any PH's that kill sex drive or mess me up. what would be a good PH to take to help cut up
None, those are the typical sides of aas usage, to be expected every time.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Whatever your preferred brand of halodrol is, go with that for a first ph cycle. What jbry said is 100% accurate though, those things are just going to happen.
We attempt to mitigate side effects as much as possible with proper on cycle and post cycle support supplements.